Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

30th Dec Updates, Japle wedding/Bj's deal (Page 21)

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Prash n Shweta, i got to go now.
Cu all tomoroow Big smile Take care,
Byee n good niteHug

Good night Nandu Sweet dreams seeya tomorrowSmile

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Agree on the part tht avi shld never doubt on arpi...after whtevr she has done!! she has proved her love time and again..so ..i think there shldnt b any misunderstanding between them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
thnks sidda again..

Chalo Byee Shwetha nd Sidda..me going now..
feeling to sleepy now.....Sleepy

Good Night/ Good Day darlings..
Take care....
Hug
Cya tomrwHug
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
hi sara di and swetha
guys i am back
anyone there?
prashu.....

Edited by yoga23priya - 30 December 2010 at 12:04pm
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
m here priya
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
prashHug

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Hey Shwetha,

I did enjoy the scene. And you don't need to worry you are also an excellent writer.  Both you and dreamy write with different styles and i'm going to look at your other posts. BTW, I didn't find your post in your DOTW. And these are my thoughts for today's episode.
I loved the Avita scene. Avdesh was enchanted by Arpi's beauty. He's finally learned to give a rose to a beautiful girl without Kanpuriya's help. It looks like Apri was also enchanted by how handsome her hubby looked. They're truly a jodi made in heaven. Jagat didn't look happy by Avi appearence and Papa Rai was giving evil eyes to the whole Avita romance scene. Hurray, Avi is dancing for the shaadi!!!!!!!! But RV has to come and disturbed him.Angry I'm looking forward for tomorrow. Apri wouldn't be split from Avi for very long. I don't want any presumptions of Apri-RV pairing because Apri can only be paired with Avi. Avi should never doubt his wife no matter what he hears or sees. BTW don't you think Papa Rai has bad luck with his wedding planning. He planned Apri-Pappu shaadi and Avi interfered. Now for Japle's wedding, RV is interfering. It just shows that Chirag should choose his own bride or else his wedding will also be interrupted. I can already see Chirag running after a girl (maybe Manjari). Anyways, Avi is going to be pissed and planning to kill RV for sure now. If the cops came to arrest him, he would take it like a man and be all tough and courageous. But if they came to take his sweet, innocent, and lovable wife, what will he do? He will explode, the lion in him will definitely come out and attack all his enemies. I'm just wondering, if by some coincidence that Bhauji's prints got placed on the gun when she found it, will she get convict? I would love to see this change in track. Avi will be angry to see his Bhauji behind bars but he'll have his lovable wife with him. Its truly worth having Bhauji in jail.LOL

I added this to the old post but I think its so far up that no one really saw this. Please tell me what you think of my thoughts.

Wow!!!! First of all thank you so much for the words of motivation...Secondly I haven't added my views to DOTW I will do that soon plus I am going to write about today's episode my views and thoughts and I have the topic title ready in my head...Thirdly, you too are such a good writer yaar..really your write up is too good and it was wonderful reading a young mind and how you think and analyze certain things especially the finger prints thing...I think in my view Bahuji is damn cleaver and thinks way ahead I am sure she must have lifted the gun with a piece of cloth or handkerchief and put it in the evidence cover. So there might not be any finger prints of hers. The gun will possibly have RV's and Arpi's finger prints because that gun is actually RV's service revolver. Bahuji cannot be trusted she will do anything right now to get arpi out of her way but she doesn't realizes yet that Avi LOVES Arpi and not her so he will go on a rampage to save his wife no matter what. May be this will bring misunderstandings between bahuji and avi because she will definitely stop him helping arpi to get out of jail and avi will again back answer her and will have a difference of opinion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8-Prashu-smile.sara

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

hi sara di and swetha
guys i am back
anyone there?
prashu.....

Hiiiii PriyaHug
Saw the Episode

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index