30th Dec Updates, Japle wedding/Bj's deal - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
thats ok nandu, multitasking is necessary😆
Nice to know abt ur plans too😎, we too have same like potluck party, each family will prepare 2 dish & gather to 1 friends place😊
we r like 6-7 families😊
a;; the best for ur party too🥳
Bye CB, see u in new yr🤗
& enjoy ur day🥳
thanks a lot for update di *hug to u* :) :)
bhauji is going green with jealousy n red fuming with anger!! seriously she has so much ego n is mad to go to such an extent of trying to dstroy Arpita!! i thought her to be brainy but seems like her pride her lust has blocked her brain..does she ever think abt the consequences or have a doubt that rV might try to outwit her or make her a mohra!! silly lady!!
the epi highlight was obviously Avita scen..right from him looking at her picture..to he giving her a rose..hugging jagat n talking to chirag..everything was really good!! the hilaroius part for me was the way Mahesh Rai hugged avdesh..he took a leap forward or jumped right into the arms of avi..when i saw the scene i was ROFL !!
Originally posted by remosalsa

thats ok nandu, multitasking is necessary😆
Nice to know abt ur plans too😎, we too have same like potluck party, each family will prepare 2 dish & gather to 1 friends place😊
we r like 6-7 families😊
a;; the best for ur party too🥳

Aww such parties are real fun. We had a potluck party for the christmas. I had to prepare Biryani n tht too for some 30 ppl. Had a tough time cooking in those huge utensils But it tasted nice😃 

All the very best for ur new year bash😳 
Aww, Biryani for 30 people😲, i can cook like for 3 families😆, not more then that😔
good to know, it was well of urs😳

On christmas too we had same party at our house, i got fish fry & 1 sabzi, this time too fish fry & rasam😊
easy thing😉
Originally posted by -sia-

bhauji is going green with jealousy n red fuming with anger!! seriously she has so much ego n is mad to go to such an extent of trying to dstroy Arpita!! i thought her to be brainy but seems like her pride her lust has blocked her brain..does she ever think abt the consequences or have a doubt that rV might try to outwit her or make her a mohra!! silly lady!!
the epi highlight was obviously Avita scen..right from him looking at her picture..to he giving her a rose..hugging jagat n talking to chirag..everything was really good!! the hilaroius part for me was the way Mahesh Rai hugged avdesh..he took a leap forward or jumped right into the arms of avi..when i saw the scene i was ROFL !!

Hey Sia 😃 Hugs to u too Sweetiee 🤗

Havent seen u around for sometime .. guess ur busy wid ur studies😊 Very well said abt Bj. She seems to have lost her senses. She digging a hole for herself. In the urge of troubling Arpi n separating her from Avi, she's doing all silly deeds. Sooner she'l land in soup.

Avi took over so well as a Damad at the Rai house. It was a pleasure to watch him. The Rai house(i call it a zoo), with its 3 idiots, always make me go Rofl😆
Ya Ashu .. 30 ppl !! I had a tough time in the kitchen fighting with those big utensils😆 

Wow Fish Fry .. yumm !! 😃 Am gonna take the recipe of Rasam frm u. I love Rasam bt it never comes out well when i make it. 😕 
Nandu, even i am poor in making rasam😆, we get so many powder of it, so took a receipe frm friend, & i will put that powder, which she told me😆, lets see, how it comes out, then i will give u👍🏼
haiiiiiiiiiiii nandu di , ashu di and sia....................

@ ashu di.........Where have you been di...........missed you a lot and your detective giri........😎