Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: super_boy

But how did she find d gun , as i dont think even Avi knew where he threw it . how come none of d other police see d gun , were dey not searchng 4 AVITA in d jungle. Seriously d CV's forget wat dey r doing n also does dis happen in reality. i guess there must b some procedure 2 get another revolver or smth coz d police r alloted guns wid license n guns hv d serial nos written on them or smth.

B/w i guess Shanti Bhushan has left GKD as now d dialogues r written by Amit Jha n even his name is not there in d story or screenplay, his name is there only in Concept wid d imagine team.

@ bold ...he is spread too thin!.....still involved in P, now GKD and I heard that he and PG are now dreaming up another show...wow the dream team are still at it!

What did u think of the eppy?...beside bhootni's search and found?
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

@ Dreamy. Oh, I'm in school. Forget about the displayed age, my sis is over protective and so she didn't allow me to give my real age. I'm 17.

Oh gosh, you are still in school!...and so young...there are some things that are discussed here, not meant for young ages...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But good on ya!...you come across as very mature.πŸ‘
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Priya, you put your aunty in a tiara?😲

@Shwetha - hope I got your name right now (😊) ta for the explanation, so confusing to understand another country's Qualification.....will you be writing down anything about the eppy?..look forward to reading it.

@SB....what do you make of the new jodi?...shikha and RV's bro?
yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Oh gosh, you are still in school!...and so young...there are some things that are discussed here, not meant for young ages...πŸ˜†

But good on ya!...you come across as very mature.πŸ‘

dreamy di is right....
close ur eyes when come across some post esp abt my aunty...😊
u r more mature than me..........gosh thought ur 23 or somethingπŸ˜‰
yoga23priya thumbnail

Priya, you put your aunty in a tiara?😲

@Shwetha - hope I got your name right now (😊) ta for the explanation, so confusing to understand another country's Qualification.....will you be writing down anything about the eppy?..look forward to reading it.

@SB....what do you make of the new jodi?...shikha and RV's bro?

dont worry only for few days....than arpi will rule avi's heart (already ruling)and lallanpur as his queenπŸ˜‰
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

dont worry only for few days....than arpi will rule avi's heart (already ruling)and lallanpur as his queenπŸ˜‰

you say the sweetest thing!...Arpi is already the queen of Avi's heart,πŸ˜‰,...no need to rule, everything will automatically to her!
yoga23priya thumbnail

you say the sweetest thing!...Arpi is already the queen of Avi's heart,πŸ˜‰,...no need to rule, everything will automatically to her!

thanks di....πŸ˜ƒ
check swathi answersπŸ˜‰
i post 2nd set of question....😈
thank god u made me gangster before or else she would have killed me πŸ€’
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

thanks di....πŸ˜ƒ
check swathi answersπŸ˜‰
i post 2nd set of question....😈
thank god u made me gangster before or else she would have killed me πŸ€’

will check them out.

What happened to Shwehta and SB??...they left without saying goodbye...??πŸ˜†
yoga23priya thumbnail
may be di....
bye dreamy di,sidda,swetha,SB

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Dreamy. LOL. 17 is not that young. Don't worry as a Canadian I had viewed many mature things during my childhood due to being the youngest child. Even my teachers treat me like I'm a child but I'll be an adult next year. And I have been watching indian serials and movies since I was a toddler. They should really rate some movies for adults only like English films or poor little kids will be corrupted.