Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MonyP

@Bold- so true dreamy. CV's will miss this details and move in whatever direction๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Bhootni thinks her self intelligent like james bond ki nani ..how can she trust RV so easily? how can she be so sure that he won't double cross her?
She is so ooooooooo over confident about her terror, thinks her word is a command for eveyone in lalanpur....moron๐Ÿ˜ก

Mony,

bhootni thinks she is big fish in the small pond....whereas she is really the scum!!....has delusions of being the DON!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey guys

Rv shld knw all the tactics of BJ nd truth abt her to create suspicion against her in avi';s mind!!

nd secondl..
avi trusts BJ very much!!! his trust wont break easily bt still if proof is given, it vil raise doubts
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm rv is playing a game yes true..  if he has come to arrest arpita which we wud see tomm anyways,  that means his police force see he has come to arrest her and plus witnesses

i m talking silly logic here mayb

and  who said that jamesbond ki rani

hehe nice one
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Arpi looked Ok in that hair style but she could have worn better sari and jewellery.

Bye girls๐Ÿค—
kitchen calling
will see you later.
take care
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yup mony though arpi looked lovely her sari was bland compared to manjari dress.. even mama rai sari was bland here...

ahha i finished a bit of kitchen work  rest wud do soon but not all hv eaten..

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
bye mony...enjoy your kitchen work!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Di, though her sari is plain, it is of good quality. But agree for wedding, it should have a bit more work to it. I think with that hair, her sari pleated up would have made her look even more nicer!

and if RV manages to put some doubts in Avi's mind about bhootni, even he will soon start thinking and maybe come up with some Qs for bhootni...which would make her squirm!...but what Avi really needs is pandit by his side, boy that man could sure spill some secrets that would turn Avi's hair white!!!
I want to know Bhootni's and Pandit's history - why is he so loyal to her?...why if he is called pandit, he never does any religious stuff but goes around with a gun instead?!
PrashT thumbnail
Byee Mony darling

cya later

uff this net is giving me problems!!!!

@ Dreamy- exactly- PJ is the proof!!!! He can be the one to spill the beans
chatterbox thumbnail
hmm everyone is holding some secret

yday even i was thinking same from where has pandit come and why is he so loyal to her and he is the one who has more secrets about bahuji..    if at all he starts talking under influence of  being beaten or anything he wud spill the beans...

and to this point  cvs forgot  this fact abt car number when pandit escaped with red sing
chatterbox thumbnail
i hv to go too now

me tired

chalo see u tomm now
PrashT thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

i hv to go too now

me tired

chalo see u tomm now

Byeee CB Di..