India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What was that? (Page 4)

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Yep that was maithli's portrait. may b danish has bcome vampire after being beaten by abhay.Confused

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

Yep that was maithli's portrait. may b danish has bcome vampire after being beaten by abhay.Confused
how can one become a vampire after being beaten up by one? I don't think it's possibleConfused
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Originally posted by NIDIZ

I think the Pandali-e-Qilla was Maithili's resident yrs ago.. & now which has turn into a tourist spot..
I think Dan does not knw abt Metz n Abhay's connection but he has gone their simply to harm Pia.. I think Pia is too close to find out tat Metz died century ago..

I guess the same and i feel there might be something related to Dan Abhay And maithz...
And Dan is taking badla frm Pia.. As he is totally behind her..!!
Nd i guess Pia will soon come to knw that Methz died 300 yrs back..!
And even abt abhay.!
Metz died 300 yrs or 100 yrs back?Confused

i guess itsz 300//!!
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged

I think the Pandali-e-Qilla was Maithili's resident yrs ago.. & now which has turn into a tourist spot..
I think Dan does not knw abt Metz n Abhay's connection but he has gone their simply to harm Pia.. I think Pia is too close to find out tat Metz died century ago..

I guess the same and i feel there might be something related to Dan Abhay And maithz...
And even abt abhay.!
Metz died 300 yrs or 100 yrs back?Confused

i guess itsz 300//!!
Oh! I though it was 100-150 yrs back or something.This is news to meConfused
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged

must've been but if Pia's friends see Maithli's portrait won't they get creeped out or try and figure out the connection and won't Danish do anything the minute he sees the portrait?Confused
Yes they'll try to figure it out for sure.. But what if they don't see the portrait or before they culd see it Danish does something to Pia tat may not allow them to view the picture..clearly.. May be it's just Abhay or Pia or AbhiYa who sees the picture..of Metz..
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged

And even abt abhay.!
Pia is too close to figure it out.. But will they let the truth come out or will they just drag.. No matter wat they show it's going to be something worth watching..
blackbeauty96 Newbie
blackbeauty96
blackbeauty96

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

It was Maithli's portrait.There is something mysterious about Danish.He said that he is visting the bungalow after so many yearsShockedOMG is he also a vampire?Confused

yaa it was maithali's portrait. but i dont think danish is a vampireSleepy.i think daanish won't see that pic.bcoz abhay was feeling that something is going wrong.sooTongue.......and also i think maithali was a princess............Ouch

OMG arnav finally will know that pia is alive...soo sweaat.....Clap

can't wait for 2morrows episode it will be rocking....LOL
heaven princess IF-Dazzler
heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

true! they'll change acc to the track.Seriously,Danish has become one heck of a creep,going around with that hooded thingyConfusedLOL but the place is so darn dirty,I hope they don't have to live there,the poor thingsLOL

I wish the old security guard would be some creepy ghost who would lock Danish in the room forever...ROFL
That would be awesomeROFLand anyway,we don't want him to hurt PiaAngryLOL
the question of hurting pia wudnt even arise wheneva abhay is round Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index