Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What was that? (Page 2)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by Kritz08

It was Maithli's portrait.There is something mysterious about Danish.He said that he is visting the bungalow after so many yearsShockedOMG is he also a vampire?Confused
Are you it's Maithli's portrait.And I guess Danish said that coz he might've visited the place in his childhood.I don't think he's a vampire.
Yeah it was Maithli's portrait

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Danish cant be a vampire otherwise Abhay would know & he would have given equal takkar when he was fighting Abhay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I thought tht was Maithli too...
And the way hes after Pia..looks like janam janam ka badla n alll...
Now is also lookin like hes a vamp...b/c if he wasnt..howd he survive in the jungle all by himslef...knowing all the wolves were there...I think Abahay may have killed him..but Abhays parents may have made him a vamp...to save Abhay from goin to jail?????? he looks so creepy nowadays..wud be nice to see two vamps fighting over pia...but in the end..only Abhayyyyy winsss!!

Edited by sanaya11 - 30 December 2010 at 9:02am
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Danish cant be a vampire otherwise Abhay would know & he would have given equal takkar when he was fighting Abhay.
Righto! and if he was a vampire he wouldn't be using silly plans and would straight away just go a kill Pia.
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged

ur point also makes sense....maybe hes a werewolf..and by the looks of it..arent werewolves weaker than vamps (from Vamp diaries)
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

I thought tht was Maithli too...
And the way hes after Pia..looks like janam janam ka badla n alll...
Now is also lookin like hes a vamp...b/c if he wasnt..howd he survive in the jungle all by himslef...knowing all the wolves were there...I think Abahay may have killed him..but Abhays parents may have made him a vamp...to save Abhay from goin to jail?????? he looks so creepy nowadays..wud be nice to see two vamps fighting over pia...but in the end..only Abhayyyyy winsss!!
Well.......I still have a feeling that Danish isn't a vampire coz if he is then it would be very hard for him to maintain his composure infront of humans and he'd just go for them if he was turned into one recently.
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
i guess that danish might be a vamp too..!!
Idk y bt i feel there is something fishy lol..!
And i guess thats maithili's portrait..
And it might be related to mailthili too..!
so abhay sensed something..~!!
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

ur point also makes sense....maybe hes a werewolf..and by the looks of it..arent werewolves weaker than vamps (from Vamp diaries)

Yep... Frm vamp diaries Itz thats the vampz are more powerful.. But only at one particular time itz the wolf who are stronger... Thats the full moon day..!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index