UPDATE 14/02/05 (UK)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Update (This update highlights Avinash's brainwashedness to a ridiculous level loll)

Recap: Rimjhim has brought home Anands supposedly dead father...Anand is shocked

Anand goes upto Mr Rastogi and emotionally says ''papa''. Mr Rastogi says ''who papa, what papa..im not your papa!''. Anand is shocked. Mr Rastogi angrily tells him ''Im sure this is some ploy against me! My name is Anil Rastogi, you understand! im not your father! you should remove this death ceremony going on here!..its an insult me!''. Anand looks saddened at Mr Rastogi's words and yet he feels helpless to say anything. Malini tells Anand that this guy is probably some lookalikie that Rimjhim brought here. Anand looks at Rimjhim but is cut off by Mr Rastogi who continues speaking and says he has two sons of his own and Anand is not one of them! ..Mr Rastogi leaves. Anand looks helpless and cant understand whats happening. Babuji comes up behind him and puts his hand on his shoulder and says ''i can help you understand, son''.

Babuji leads Anand into his side of the house. Anand walks with him. Babuji leads him to the rest of the family. Babuji tells him that he will help him understand the truth and so will the rest of the family. Babuji starts explaining that Mr Rastogi isnt his father and the life he leads today is also a lie. Anand is shocked and speechless. Babuji says ''you are Avinash, our Avinash. Its a good thing that Shweta left..because she wasnt your wife''. Anand is still speechless. Babuji goes on ''the person behind all this is none other then Malini''. Babuji shows him his marriage photo with Malini. Anand looks at it and is shocked. Anand says ''but this could be photographic trickery'' Babuji tells him ''no, you were married to her.. but really your real wife is Rimjhim''. Avinash looks at Rimjhim and feels something odd, feels something believable amongst his confusion. Babuji tells him that Shweta probably ran off because she feared Malini. Yashoda, Bua, Iravati and Rimjhim collectively fill him in about how he got into an accident and Malini then brainwashed him into believing he was against his own family and turned him into Anand..and Rimjhim has been trying to convert him back to Avinash all this time. Anand feels conflicted.

Anand comes into Malini's room with the photo of their marriage in his hands. He tells her ''i know whats going. I know you've been brainwashing me..and infact im Avinash''. Malini says ''i dont know what your talking about''. Anand holds up the wedding photo. Malini gasps but says ''this is fake! that wedding suit is also fake! i only met you afew days ago..your my sister Shweta's husband''. Anand tells her to him the truth or he'll kill her. She naturally lies and tells him that hes Anand and shes 'innoceot' Malini and that ''Bhavanishanker is making all this up and hes trying to pin it on me..they've probably kidnapped Shweta and have her locked up somewhere!''. Anand is confused again. Malini tells him that she can prove that she is right, she requests 24 hours.

Anand is sooo confused and conflicted. He stands in the foyer of his house thinking ''Am i Anand?! am i Avinash!?...who am i?..i dont understand nothing..is Shweta my wife..was i married to Malini?''. He feels so conflicted that he nearly faints. He goes and bangs the door in frustration. Rimjhim comes along and tells him not to vent so much anger. He tells her to bugger off. She persists and he firmly tells her to leave as he wants to be alone! Then suddenly he feels one of his sudden spasm attacks and he gets a massive headache all of a sudden and feels really weak. Rimjhim is really concerned for him.

Anand is in his room, on his bed feeling incredibly distressed and holding his head in lots of pain. Malini strolls in (bitch)..she says ''oh you have a headache..let me make it all better..''. She gets out a massive injection and loads it up whilst saying ''i'll cure it soon..you'll be alll better, dont worry''. She goes to plunge the syringe into his arm..when he grabs her hand tightly and refuses the injection. She keeps smiling (fakely) and tells him he'll be all better and not to resist. Rimjhim is coming into the room to speak to him and sees Malini trying to force the needle into him. She goes in and says ''Anand-ji dont take it, shes messing with your head''. Rimjhim tells Malini to stop this..she flings the injection out her hand and tells her off. She grabs Malini by the hand and drags her out the room. Rimjhim takes her to the hallway and throws Malini to the corner and tells her to stop this crap and stop torturing Avinash. Malini tries to ignore her and go back to the room and Rimjhim pushes her back again and tells her stay out. Malini shouts and Rimjhim tells her to keep her voice down and says ''what kind of woman are you! this is despicable!..dont go near my husband..dont you dare try and do this rubbish to him''.

Rimjhim has fallen asleep in the main room, she gets up when she hears Avinash stumbling down the hallway..fresh from his headache. She goes after him saying ''Anand-ji?''. Avinash keeps walking and goes outside. She goes after him but he gets into a car. Rimjhim is curious and goes outside after him to see Malini in the drivers seat. Rimjhim is shocked and sees Malini drive off with Anand beside her.

PREVIEW

Rimjhim goes after him in her own car..

She finds Anand unconscious lying outside his car..i think the car has crashed

Edited by Chetsmyster - 19 years ago
Posted: 19 years ago
thankssssssss for the update