Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can I just say LOL?? (Page 3)

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Joined: 04 January 2010
Posts: 6015

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
lol supricely i liked the tracker and angad scene..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I think Danish is a vamp too. He asked for an invite in the old place.
Though this episode was fun it lacked Abhiya moments. I love the whole mind link Abhay and Piya have going on. Super cool but i wish they had a conversation today man. Anyways the story is moving at least.
Angad was so cute today i can see him with tracker. Dumb and Dumber combo worksLOLLOL
they are so sweet.


Edited by matwamango - 30 December 2010 at 9:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Joined: 16 August 2010
Posts: 497

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
trangad OMG if these two get together theyl turn mount college upside down
Definetly a blooper rem when mr dobriyal went 2 his daughters grave?The gravestone was written piyashree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Nice post Neethi. :)
 
Agree the Angad-Tracker scenes were hilarious and cute. They look perfect together. LOL
 
Abhiya scene was so endearing. Embarrassed
 
And i guess that precap scene wasnt a bloober. Maybe they named Pia, Piali or Piani or whatever and later she changed her name. Confused Just thinking...Anything is possible lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

lol supricely i liked the tracker and angad scene..lol

Me too! When Adya hooked them up yesterday, I wasn't too sure but now I know that I'll love them!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdya

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

I think Danish is a vamp too. He asked for an invite in the old place.
Though this episode was fun it lacked Abhiya moments. I love the whole mind link Abhay and Piya have going on. Super cool but i wish they had a conversation today man. Anyways the story is moving at least.
Angad was so cute today i can see him with tracker. Dumb and Dumber combo worksLOLLOL
they are so sweet.

I really can't prediact if Dan is a vampire, werewolf or human but he's MEEAANNNNAngry
It lacked AbhIya moments but there connection is establishing the fact that they're soulmates even more strongly!

Angad and Tracker- Dumb and DumberLOL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

trangad OMG if these two get together theyl turn mount college upside down
Definetly a blooper rem when mr dobriyal went 2 his daughters grave?The gravestone was written piyashree

Ya, Mt College will be worse hit than when it was during the earthquakeROFL

I don't know the name thing. Its definitely a blooper of the highest order. It's after all the main lead's name we're talking about. Next, they'll change Abhay into Abhi into Abhimanyu or somethingOuch
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Nice post Neethi. :)
 
Agree the Angad-Tracker scenes were hilarious and cute. They look perfect together. LOL
 
Abhiya scene was so endearing. Embarrassed
 
And i guess that precap scene wasnt a bloober. Maybe they named Pia, Piali or Piani or whatever and later she changed her name. Confused Just thinking...Anything is possible lol.

Thanks, AnuEmbarrassed

No, yaar, the gravestone had Piyashree written on it!! Its definitely a blooper!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index