India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can I just say LOL?? (Page 2)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
@chill_out(sorry don't know ur name LOL) well..they showed abhay was kind of sleeping or something Confused then after they showed dan...he suddenly opened his eyes...LOL and was looking kinda worried...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

hmm..well if today was supposed to be a fun epi..den why d heck did i decide to skip it n study!..?!?!?!..
im turning into cracker..oops trackerLOL...lol tracker n anagad wud be rocking as a couple!...apart frm mish the only entertainment dat we get is frm either chandeena or trangad!(i like dis name)

elle quiere ir a un restaurante!!!( dnt pay heed to dis...im learning spanish//n dis is wat i noe abhi takBig smile

Lol!! DU also has exams coming up right? Well, it was a good episode but not worth sacrificing studies so its ok. All the best! :)
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

LOL TraNgad.. Yup they'll be funny but adorable couple of the show.. I'm luking forward towards their luv story..
Finally Tracker got someone..
Abhay Pia r connected..by souls n I luved their question answers..
Precap luk's intersting.. It seems tat Dan knewed that Pia was Metz Doppelganger cause he had seen this place yrs ago or may be does not..knw's abt Metz but has someother plans for Pia..
Wonder what..?? Abhay will surely break down..but seeing the palaces I feel tat Metz must have been a princess..
& Abhay may be belonged to the kingdom's enemy family..
Just lyk wat happened in Romeo - Juliet..
Both were from Princely family royal blood but from enemy kingdoms..

Abhay and Metz Romeo and Juliet??Ermm

Looks like I missed a pretty important scene! I must catch the 10.30 or the 12.30 run for this.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

The epi was funny but the last 5 mins was scary.Something tells me that Dan might be a vampireConfused

Maybe but who turned him into one?? I doubt its Chandeena so then its another clan of vampires, right?? But I think it is possible because a human Dan wouldn't have dared to go against Abhay of he cared about his life!

-Doppelganger-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

@chill_out(sorry don't know ur name LOL) well..they showed abhay was kind of sleeping or something Confused then after they showed dan...he suddenly opened his eyes...LOL and was looking kinda worried...Confused

Ya, I saw that part, but I didn't see a potraitOuch
I"ll catch the 10.30 or 12.30 run. Then I"ll keep my eyes openLOL

IndigoBlues

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
@IndigoBlues: Saw it! I had it recorded, I forgotTongue Yup! That photo resembles Maithili's. Lets see what happens.
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

The epi was funny but the last 5 mins was scary.Something tells me that Dan might be a vampireConfused

Maybe but who turned him into one?? I doubt its Chandeena so then its another clan of vampires, right?? But I think it is possible because a human Dan wouldn't have dared to go against Abhay of he cared about his life!
No idea....I can't wait for the next epi....this show is becoming more and more interesting with each passing episodeBig smile

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

No idea....I can't wait for the next epi....this show is becoming more and more interesting with each passing episodeBig smile

I know right?? Itne saare kahaani mein twists, omg. And on top of that the too-hot-to-handle Abhay. How will I stop my brains from becoming into mashed potatoes?Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index