Can I just say LOL??

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Same here...I mean how can you forget your daughter's name...πŸ€” πŸ€£ I mean if it was Madhu i would understand..

Same here..I agree with you and your friend Adya..😳 Tracker Angad definitely had some chemistry going on..if you think they might be a couple..add me in!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Eww..gobar pack..πŸ˜† but still..it shows how innocent Tracker is...i guess the gobar pack worked...πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

I agree that Abhiya have a semi-telepathic connection...πŸ˜† Piya always knows that Abhay's not the jerk he claims to be...😍

By the way, do you think Danish is a vampire?? πŸ˜• And was that Metz potrait in the kila?? πŸ˜•

meg. πŸ˜Š
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ha ha..can't wait to see the episode...i cna't believe tracker still went through tht gobar pack..must be hilarious..
true..there is nothing abhay can do now to make piya go away...crazy glue ki tarah chipak ne wali hai...lol..thank god..some abhiya scenes..i was afraid ki aaj kuch jyada nahin dikhayenge after tomo's nice scene...
so looks like there will be some action tomo...danish is in museum to kill piya??? 
thanks a lot for the update...
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm..well if today was supposed to be a fun epi..den why d heck did i decide to skip it n study!..?!?!?!..
im turning into cracker..oops trackerπŸ˜†...lol tracker n anagad wud be rocking as a couple!...apart frm mish the only entertainment dat we get is frm either chandeena or trangad!(i like dis name)

elle quiere ir a un restaurante!!!( dnt pay heed to dis...im learning spanish//n dis is wat i noe abhi takπŸ˜ƒ
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† TraNgad.. Yup they'll be funny but adorable couple of the show.. I'm luking forward towards their luv story..
Finally Tracker got someone..
Abhay Pia r connected..by souls n I luved their question answers..
Precap luk's intersting.. It seems tat Dan knewed that Pia was Metz Doppelganger cause he had seen this place yrs ago or may be does not..knw's abt Metz but has someother plans for Pia..
Wonder what..?? Abhay will surely break down..but seeing the palaces I feel tat Metz must have been a princess..
& Abhay may be belonged to the kingdom's enemy family..
Just lyk wat happened in Romeo - Juliet..
Both were from Princely family royal blood but from enemy kingdoms..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Same here...I mean how can you forget your daughter's name...πŸ€” πŸ€£ I mean if it was Madhu i would understand..

Same here..I agree with you and your friend Adya..😳 Tracker Angad definitely had some chemistry going on..if you think they might be a couple..add me in!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Eww..gobar pack..πŸ˜† but still..it shows how innocent Tracker is...i guess the gobar pack worked...πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

I agree that Abhiya have a semi-telepathic connection...πŸ˜† Piya always knows that Abhay's not the jerk he claims to be...😍

By the way, do you think Danish is a vampire?? πŸ˜• And was that Metz potrait in the kila?? πŸ˜•

meg. πŸ˜Š

Exactly! Even the lawyer! I think EK only forgot her main lead's nameπŸ˜†
Tracker is extremely innocent and naive! And that is why I feel she's the most sinfree. Not that the others have committed any sins but she's the most pure-hearted.
Dan, I doubt is a Vampire yet unless Chandeena found him or there is another vampire clan out there. I don't remember seeing any potrait
But if it is Maithili's, that means she had a connection with the Qila and Abhay would've known it, right?πŸ˜•
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The epi was funny but the last 5 mins was scary.Something tells me that Dan might be a vampireπŸ˜•
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

ha ha..can't wait to see the episode...i cna't believe tracker still went through tht gobar pack..must be hilarious..

true..there is nothing abhay can do now to make piya go away...crazy glue ki tarah chipak ne wali hai...lol..thank god..some abhiya scenes..i was afraid ki aaj kuch jyada nahin dikhayenge after tomo's nice scene...
so looks like there will be some action tomo...danish is in museum to kill piya??? 
thanks a lot for the update...

Hey! No problem! We didn't really get an AbhIya scene but we could sense a connection. I think Dan is in the Museum to kill Pia onlyπŸ€”
Enjoy the episode! It was a good timepass😳
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@chill_out(sorry don't know ur name πŸ˜†) well..they showed abhay was kind of sleeping or something πŸ˜• then after they showed dan...he suddenly opened his eyes...πŸ˜† and was looking kinda worried...πŸ˜•
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

hmm..well if today was supposed to be a fun epi..den why d heck did i decide to skip it n study!..?!?!?!..

im turning into cracker..oops trackerπŸ˜†...lol tracker n anagad wud be rocking as a couple!...apart frm mish the only entertainment dat we get is frm either chandeena or trangad!(i like dis name)

elle quiere ir a un restaurante!!!( dnt pay heed to dis...im learning spanish//n dis is wat i noe abhi takπŸ˜ƒ

Lol!! DU also has exams coming up right? Well, it was a good episode but not worth sacrificing studies so its ok. All the best! :)