Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Can I just say LOL??

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamzPriyaThakur**Sonia**aewathk123Saee.TshaggyscoobyMaohmunz.Vivianndevashree_hAnamikaSJainmimz--sumana13---Doppelganger-leeseunggiloveffkhanIndigoBluesSimi.SweetMeekoAmeresAttractiveAdyamatwamangoBefikrepyar-ishk

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Same here...I mean how can you forget your daughter's name...Ermm ROFL I mean if it was Madhu i would understand..

Same here..I agree with you and your friend Adya..Embarrassed Tracker Angad definitely had some chemistry going on..if you think they might be a couple..add me in!!! Big smile LOL

Eww..gobar pack..LOL but still..it shows how innocent Tracker is...i guess the gobar pack worked...Wink ROFL

I agree that Abhiya have a semi-telepathic connection...LOL Piya always knows that Abhay's not the jerk he claims to be...Day Dreaming

By the way, do you think Danish is a vampire?? Confused And was that Metz potrait in the kila?? Confused

meg. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--AttractiveAdyapyar-ishk.Jane..

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
ha ha..can't wait to see the episode...i cna't believe tracker still went through tht gobar pack..must be hilarious..
true..there is nothing abhay can do now to make piya go away...crazy glue ki tarah chipak ne wali hai...lol..thank god..some abhiya scenes..i was afraid ki aaj kuch jyada nahin dikhayenge after tomo's nice scene...
so looks like there will be some action tomo...danish is in museum to kill piya??? 
thanks a lot for the update...

Edited by kiranni - 30 December 2010 at 8:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
hmm..well if today was supposed to be a fun epi..den why d heck did i decide to skip it n study!..?!?!?!..
im turning into cracker..oops trackerLOL...lol tracker n anagad wud be rocking as a couple!...apart frm mish the only entertainment dat we get is frm either chandeena or trangad!(i like dis name)

elle quiere ir a un restaurante!!!( dnt pay heed to dis...im learning spanish//n dis is wat i noe abhi takBig smile

.Jane..

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
LOL TraNgad.. Yup they'll be funny but adorable couple of the show.. I'm luking forward towards their luv story..
Finally Tracker got someone..
Abhay Pia r connected..by souls n I luved their question answers..
Precap luk's intersting.. It seems tat Dan knewed that Pia was Metz Doppelganger cause he had seen this place yrs ago or may be does not..knw's abt Metz but has someother plans for Pia..
Wonder what..?? Abhay will surely break down..but seeing the palaces I feel tat Metz must have been a princess..
& Abhay may be belonged to the kingdom's enemy family..
Just lyk wat happened in Romeo - Juliet..
Both were from Princely family royal blood but from enemy kingdoms..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Same here...I mean how can you forget your daughter's name...Ermm ROFL I mean if it was Madhu i would understand..

Same here..I agree with you and your friend Adya..Embarrassed Tracker Angad definitely had some chemistry going on..if you think they might be a couple..add me in!!! Big smile LOL

Eww..gobar pack..LOL but still..it shows how innocent Tracker is...i guess the gobar pack worked...Wink ROFL

I agree that Abhiya have a semi-telepathic connection...LOL Piya always knows that Abhay's not the jerk he claims to be...Day Dreaming

By the way, do you think Danish is a vampire?? Confused And was that Metz potrait in the kila?? Confused

meg. Smile

Exactly! Even the lawyer! I think EK only forgot her main lead's nameLOL
Tracker is extremely innocent and naive! And that is why I feel she's the most sinfree. Not that the others have committed any sins but she's the most pure-hearted.
Dan, I doubt is a Vampire yet unless Chandeena found him or there is another vampire clan out there. I don't remember seeing any potraitD'oh
But if it is Maithili's, that means she had a connection with the Qila and Abhay would've known it, right?Confused

IndigoBlues

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
The epi was funny but the last 5 mins was scary.Something tells me that Dan might be a vampireConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

ha ha..can't wait to see the episode...i cna't believe tracker still went through tht gobar pack..must be hilarious..
true..there is nothing abhay can do now to make piya go away...crazy glue ki tarah chipak ne wali hai...lol..thank god..some abhiya scenes..i was afraid ki aaj kuch jyada nahin dikhayenge after tomo's nice scene...
so looks like there will be some action tomo...danish is in museum to kill piya??? 
thanks a lot for the update...

Hey! No problem! We didn't really get an AbhIya scene but we could sense a connection. I think Dan is in the Museum to kill Pia onlyErmm
Enjoy the episode! It was a good timepassEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index