Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-AviatoR-

IF-Stunnerz

-AviatoR-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hey guys...u know me or don't know me i don't knowConfused....Introduce karna mera farz hai soWink..hey,...I Am prinniaTongue...and i come with a OS...Hope u guys will like it....Big smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the worst day of her life.She was going to aparted from the person she loved most.Her LOVE, Her life....Her HUSBAND. The person who made her believe that this world can be so Beautiful.They had been married for 3 years. And they experienced everything. But today they are gonna drifted apart from each other. They were gonna get divorce. Everything will be changed after today. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. They wouldn't  be Husband-wife anymore.But would the love disappear so easily with a piece of paper??..She was confused.Was she doing the right thing???..or Somewhere she was wrong??..Did she do a mistake as she wasn't giving a chance to their relationship???....OR..it's just a weird feeling OR it's a battle between her HEART & MIND????....There is no one to help her. To make her understand the situation.To tell her "She should give a chance to this relation".NO ONE..Not even the one whom she loved most in this world. HER HUSBAND. He didn't utter a word since the day she declared " SHE WANTS A DIVORCE".He didn't say ANYTHING.He didn't stop her.He didn't say "Don't leave me"..He Didn't say " I will die if you will leave me.Please Don't go"...NOTHING AT ALL.For whom she would stop.she was packing her baggage.Because she had to leave her....No..THEIR(though it won't be THEIR after the divorce)HOUSE for ever.She was crying & packing. Suddenly a piece of paper came out from the closet.She picked it up & place in on the side table and finished packing.

She left the home with her baggage.She was sitting in the car while driver was driving the car.The car was headed to the LAWYER office where Armaan was waiting.She opened her bag and took the paper out which came out of the closet while packing. It's the first letter Armaan wrote to her when they were in their courtship day.She opened the letter & read silently while having tears in her eyes...........the letter said

Basket,

LOOK!! I am writing a letter while sitting here. I am too shocked that I am doing this.But why i am writing?? I know I am going away from you for somedays. I know that you are upset because of that. and i know u will cry..You will Cry a LOT & i also know that if i write a letter like this before leaving you'll cry even more. I don't know, you can think What kind of boy i am that i know u'll be upset & cry then Why i am doing this??? You know what...I am Very SELFISH.I do what makes me happy. I f somebody get hurt by that I just don't care. For example..you will cry after reading this letter.I know u won't tell me that as i know u TOO well.But do u know what will I feel??...I will feel IN this complicated and LARGE world there is someone whose heart cries for me , whose face falls down like a moonless night when I am away from her.I will feel there IS someone, who feel deserted without me and spends her day by thinking of me.There is Really someone who will sit by the window and look at the rains without blinking eyes and then TEARS will come out from her eyes like raindrops.I know there is a GIRL in my life who get upset if i get slightly angry on her.STILL I do this.I LOVE THAT GIRL and that too like HELL.Still I get Happy when i make her cry.I feel I LOVE this so much that she will cry because of me..and she will laugh because of me ONLY Someday.I don't know what should i call it?? RIGHTS???? Is it right of mine on that girl or It's pure love for that girl???..or It's just a changed version of LOVE. U can think What kind of love is this>??Is a person who makes u cry like this can love you????The decision is YOURS..U'll judge this if it's love or something else..If i come out as Guilty then punish me.Just wanna say one thing..Sometimes I get angry on you without any reason....I shout at you...Tell u weird & hurtful things in my unconscious mind which I know not TRUE..I hope u know that.But whatever happens you Do feel bad.Actually I wanna hurt you That's y u got hurt..yaa..I WANT THIS...I have to show everything that i feel..it's not a DEAL.Someday you can feel I don't LOVE you..you can feel I am not the Armaan u know.But i know one day That girl will understand everything.That everything is fake.The Sad Girl will be happy after knowing that.I can't hurt her like this all the time as i love her & i have to show my love someday.Suddenly her understandable mind will be happy forgetting all the pains...and then a sweet smile will appear to her face like never before.That will be MY achievement.I will be a WINNER in true sense that day.And you know what I am Armaan Mallik waiting for that day Sweetheart......

Yours
Armaan

She finished reading the letter and she was smiling...yaa...seriously there was a smile in her face.She came to knew everything..Her confused mind wasn't confused anymore..She knew..He was Quite all the time because he was never gonna say anything...and she even knew that HE IS THE TRUE LOVE OF HER LIFE whom she couldn't lose...No matter what.She would die without him..and she knew it's same on the other side...

Suddenly she came out of thought as the car stopped..she reached her destination.She came out if the car and enter the LAWYER office.And there stood her EVERYTHING...Armaan was standing there. He smiled a bit and then went back to his expression less mood...Though he was quite but his Grey blue eyes saying it all...her Green-hazel eyes can saw his eyes saying the same lines of the LETTER....

The LAWYER told them to sign the divorce paper.And told armaan to sign.Armaan picked the pen but gave it to riddhima and said" YOU SIGN FIRST"....And riddhima was just looking at the paper..then the pen and then at armaan..And suddenly Hugged Armaan.So tight that air couldn't pass through them.And Armaan just smile..she was crying bitterly in his arm...And said..."I am not gonna divorce you..So don't think yourself so lucky Mr.Mallik"...And Armaan hugged her back and said "My waiting is over..and I have become the Winner in true sense today"..."I love you riddhima"....riddhima replied " I Love you more"......

They came out of the lawyer office hand in hand...And headed to the car...Well .Are they actually headed to the car???...NO WAY...They were heading to their BEAUTIFUL future...where there would be LOVE...LOVE and ONLY LOVE..................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do comment or criticize
and press the like buttonBig smile
Thanks

love ya
prinz
Embarrassed

Edited by Prinnia - 30 December 2010 at 10:09am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

godsakedim.bhatiasimple_sweetcute_girl17nIhArIkAkash_arshStupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..sisgeocrimson_10Anokheepluksscorpio95krazy4kashkshanikaa..Ashi_KaJen..ambryndiyaa1pk-Premeena-qt4evershaaz_91unknown.pinksscutiepreetcrazy_4_karanAMMY12shonagudiaAR_LOVER-Priyaa-anumeha_rajatSani_RaniKaSh-Maneet-Fancrazy4KASH_ARNeha.K.Ethereal-Path-DavneetKaur-Euphoria.shininggal2008hunder268143sjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR-ONESHOT ||The Letter||" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hunder

IF-Addictz

hunder

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
res

-Priyaa-

IF-Rockerz

-Priyaa-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
res

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice shot

love
Riddss

Edited by Riddss - 30 December 2010 at 9:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AviatoR-

pluks

pluks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
heya...

i liked ths os... nice concept.. and the letter... was so so sweet!!!

gud one :)

-AviatoR-

shininggal2008

IF-Sizzlerz

shininggal2008

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Pcq, this was so well written. Really a cute one.
Thanks for the OS - it always feels so good to read more from you.
Simply lovely !

ClapClapClap   ClapClapClap   ClapClapClap

Edited by shininggal2008 - 30 December 2010 at 9:48am

-AviatoR-

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
awesome os

-AviatoR-

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
The letter was soooooooooooo beautiful.
Armaan had poured out his feelings so well.
You are an amazing writer.
plz come up with more such ideas.

-AviatoR-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top