Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 30th Dec 2010 (Page 16)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 37372

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone !! only 16 pages ?? DDT is thanda thanda cool cool today ? Nothing much happned in the episode it seems ??
 
Kal kaun jaayega - kya lagta hai ?? Dolly ya Sameer ??
Dono hi chale jaaye.........waise bhi ASHmit, SHWAta and The Great Khali seems stronger at the moment !!


Edited by Nishita123 - 30 December 2010 at 12:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflower-allizwell-fire_gun

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 8431

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar


i have been calling from the roof top
that peela lungiwala should have been a deserving finalist since he was the true cunning master of this season not like furnitures like khali and toilet cleaner and sulking budda sameer
peela lungiwala figured out ST long time back about her chalaki and ST was using MT to checkmate hrishant she could not fight him directly since she knew she does not stand a chance against the cunning master



He wouldn't give ST the time of day! That irked her no end! She used his 'nasty jokes' as an excuse to vent out her 'rejection' Hrishant was the one guy who would think with his head & not  his organs like his pet Ashmit. For most part he was a lesson to all aspirants of how the game should be played he had a great deal of guile! The show pretty much lost it's sting with his ouster

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru-allizwell-fire_gun

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 2369

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Most effective will be Sameer's eviction as he is the one who is always shown counting the number of days to reach the final. Kya sudden  mood change hua bande ka after hearing Khali's anti-Dollwa talks. LOL He was sulking, cribbing and eating bheja of ST non-stop. He was ready to stay with Dolly in the final week but not Khali. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gamla_fire_gun

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 2369

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Khali is finally fed up of Dollwa. LOL

If Dollwa is evicted, what will happen to her when she will be shown Veera's pravachan about her.


Edited by Bartz - 30 December 2010 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-fire_gun

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Joined: 21 January 2010
Posts: 14072

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Best part was khali also got pissed that ST didn't call him perfect manLOL
he said from next time he will also shout in any fight then only ST will call him perfect manROFLROFLROFL..........................ST ke certificate ke liye itni mara mari kuWink
 
Arrey yaar... mujhe laga.... Dolly abhi ke bahi kitchen bhaagkar mug layegi aur kahegi.....Bhabhiji..... ye le tussi khaliji ki hoi gaya???ROFLROFLROFL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Quantico

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Joined: 21 January 2010
Posts: 14072

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bartz

Khali is finally fed up of Dollwa. LOL

If Dollwa is evicted, what will happen to her when she will be shown Veera's pravachan about her.
 
She will tell Khali " Thanks for being jhoote ,The GREAT KHALI"LOL....as said to Veena.....LOLWink
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 37372

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by raffuchakkar


i have been calling from the roof top
that peela lungiwala should have been a deserving finalist since he was the true cunning master of this season not like furnitures like khali and toilet cleaner and sulking budda sameer
peela lungiwala figured out ST long time back about her chalaki and ST was using MT to checkmate hrishant she could not fight him directly since she knew she does not stand a chance against the cunning master



He wouldn't give ST the time of day! That irked her no end! She used his 'nasty jokes' as an excuse to vent out her 'rejection' Hrishant was the one guy who would think with his head & not  his organs like his pet Ashmit. For most part he was a lesson to all aspirants of how the game should be played he had a great deal of guile! The show pretty much lost it's sting with his ouster
Hrishant's biggest mistake in the game was to trust Sara  after her re entry from the secreat room !! Otherwise he played good. But somewhere he lost the game against Sara and Shweta.
Hrishant nominated Aanchal ( becuase of Sara's instigation ) and she got out  , Aanchal could have turned into good support system for him eventually.  Aanchal could see Sara and Shweta's game but too bad she got out too soon same as Rahul.


Edited by Nishita123 - 30 December 2010 at 12:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gujar-allizwell-

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 8431

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Hrishant's biggest mistake in the game was to trust Sara  after her re entry from the secreat room !! Otherwise he played good. But somewhere he lost the game against Sara and Shweta.
Hrishant nominated Aanchal ( becuase of Sara's instigation ) and she got out  , Aanchal could have turned into good support system for him eventually.  Aanchal could see Sara and Shweta's game but too bad she got out too soon same as Rahul.

True I don't think Aanchal had such intent either she was just there. Hrishant could have thawed her down. What I liked about him was that he played it clean without any physicality unlike Ashmit


Edited by prodigy007 - 30 December 2010 at 1:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Nishita123

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
26th Dec Finale Episode Discussion

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72

Author: realitybites   Replies: 571   Views: 27279

realitybites 571 27279 28 December 2009 at 9:04am by MukeshR
ITT:Spoiler.! and winner Discussion

Author: cool_yv   Replies: 5   Views: 1532

cool_yv 5 1532 26 December 2009 at 12:08am by Autumn.
*Spoiler* and Winner Discussion!! *here*

2

Author: cool_yv   Replies: 10   Views: 2547

cool_yv 10 2547 25 December 2009 at 1:48pm by Bartz
23rd Dec Episode Discussion

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: realitybites   Replies: 361   Views: 21676

realitybites 361 21676 24 December 2009 at 8:29am by indianlady
22nd Dec Bakti Interview+ Discussion

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86

Author: realitybites   Replies: 685   Views: 33884

realitybites 685 33884 23 December 2009 at 8:15am by sunandshine

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index