Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 30th Dec 2010 (Page 12)

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhartiya

plz dont judge ST so harshly..it was a minor issue! we have seen her stand up for sam so many times and she does speak her mind out quite often too. is it her fault that she avoids creating unnecessary fuss and foolhardiness...u want her to act like samir and eveready to take pangas with everyone like sam does? what does he gain by it? finally he has to give in and lose face as he did wid khali
so i think shweta does nothing wrong in trying to be a bit diplomatic and congenial for the sake of goodwill and peace :)
disclaimer:i m not a hardcore shweta fan. so my views are not biased

Thank youTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal07ThatOneGuyfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged

plz dont judge ST so harshly..it was a minor issue! we have seen her stand up for sam so many times and she does speak her mind out quite often too. is it her fault that she avoids creating unnecessary fuss and foolhardiness...u want her to act like samir and eveready to take pangas with everyone like sam does? what does he gain by it? finally he has to give in and lose face as he did wid khali
so i think shweta does nothing wrong in trying to be a bit diplomatic and congenial for the sake of goodwill and peace :)
  she is trying too hardLOL..show is abt being urself but she is playing  a character
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

did u ppl notice how ashmit was justifying her baal sunghoing act with sara by painting his entire family in a weird light...saying they are all akin to sniff dogsCool

Ashmit has a future as sniffer dog.

Ashmit said he sniffs his Mum's and sister's hair. W*H!! Dead A grown ass man behaving like a poodle. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettanteThatOneGuy

-victoRiya- Goldie
-victoRiya-
-victoRiya-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

she is trying too hardLOL..show is abt being urself but she is playing  a character

to this i would just say..she is playing to win and who can blame her for that..its obviously helping herTongue
sejal07 Senior Member
sejal07
sejal07

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

for her sucking up with Ashmit was definately not for the sake of goodwill and peace.. it was more for her own sake... though Sam is not perfect.. ST should have taken his name without even thinking much as he was on her side from day 1.  And I am very sure this would not have created any kind of fight as Ashmit would not have mind it...  By not taking Sam's name she has shown how cunning she is and also must have hurt Sam a lot.. good that Sam didn't create any issue with it Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizarufire_gun

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Originally posted by MithiBani

Ashmit said he sniffs his Mum's and sister's hair. W*H!! Dead A grown ass man behaving like a poodle. Confused

Even sensible pets don't do that LOL 
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Doston aur Dushmanon... A very happy new year to all of u Hug Advance mein, Not sure if I'll login until Monday again Ouch Chalo main chali ab Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunandshineThatOneGuyfire_gun

Go to top