Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

agar kal Shweta chali jaaye to kitna acha hona..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nahi jaayegi wo...................bohat shatir player hai.........aaj Ashmit n Sam dono ko perfect man keh diya baari-baari,chalaak,shatir player hai wo..........bas yeh sabko maska maarna,gusse me gaali dena  n zameer waali ladai me Sam ke saath na jaakar usne apni izzat kam karwa li hai...........agar yeh sab na karti to shayad mujhe bhi wo thik lagti as a winner
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

nahi jaayegi wo...................bohat shatir player hai.........aaj Ashmit n Sam dono ko perfect man keh diya baari-baari,chalaak,shatir player hai wo..........bas yeh sabko maska maarna,gusse me gaali dena  n zameer waali ladai me Sam ke saath na jaakar usne apni izzat kam karwa li hai...........agar yeh sab na karti to shayad mujhe bhi wo thik lagti as a winner

It seems dolly ka ticket katne wala hai πŸ˜†
mcm226 thumbnail
look pallo.............mujhe kounsa article mila abhi............dolly-raja ki fightwaala article....................thanks to MiniπŸ˜›

08-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Reena Thapar Kapoor
She has been accused of having an extra-marital affair; in fact she has been accused of having multiple affairs. They even said that hers is an 'open marriage.' To top it all, her husband Raja Chaudhary too has been embroiled in controversies. Life for Shweta Tiwari has not been easy. But she did suffer silently and lived with these allegations for four years. Shweta never clarified or defended herself. But now it's about time that she stood up for herself.

"I'm a married woman with a huge family. For me, dealing with situations like this wasn't easy at all," she sighs. Talking about her legendary affair with co-star Cezanne Khan, she says: "What Cezanne thinks isn't my problem. One day he starts spreading rumours about our so-called affair and then comes the story about our split. It's all a figment of his imagination. I was never interested in him, neither was I ever involved with him. All this has mentally tortured me but now I refuse to take it anymore," she hisses. "My silence was misinterpreted as my weakness."

The woman is furious with the media for hyping her so-called nymphomaniac image. "Just because I maintained a dignified silence, people thought that I'd never retaliate. I kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to get into this mess. I thought that one day these rumours would die a silent death but it looks like its never going to end."

Apart from her own image, a lot has been written about her husband Raja as well. Raja was in the news a few months ago for allegedly misbehaving with a small time actress Dolly Bindra. Why didn't she stand up for her husband at the time all this happened?

Shweta is shrill, "Everyone knows what reputation Dolly Bindra has! All that was her way of getting publicity. Despite that did anyone believe her? I mean, doesn't her appearance say it all?" The pretty actress insists that her marriage with her husband Raja is going strong and such stories do not affect them at all. "I know what Raja does, where he goes, who he meets and vice versa. Just because I don't go around displaying my love for him at page 3 parties and functions, it doesn't mean that we have a strained marriage. I'm a private person. I just expect to be left alone," she says.

Shweta says that it wasn't her husband who messed around with Dolly. "She owed us 6 lakhs and when she met my husband at the party he refused to talk to her. In an absolutely drunken state she started using foul language. She tried to come on to him and he just pushed her back. That triggered off the entire fiasco," she says. The lady insists that she doesn't attend parties because that's where all the gossip starts. "Has anyone ever seen me with Cezanne alone at cafes, hotels or parties? Look, I know who is responsible for circulating this crap. If this doesn't stop right here I'll sue the man. He has a Casanova image that he thrives on. Seriously, he can have anyone he desires but please spare me. I can't take it anymore."
Quantico thumbnail

why khaliji was upset. did dolly didnt apperciate him ??  πŸ˜‰

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

acha hua Sam ne usse poocha.. she is soo irritating..
Quantico thumbnail

Khaliji took u turn all of sudden .Woh bhi a before evication ??? puri daal kaali hai πŸ˜‰

mcm226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

why khaliji was upset. did dolly didnt apperciate him ??  πŸ˜‰

arre Dolly ne Veerji se kaha na ke koi bhi perfect man nahi hai us ghar me........n Ashmit-Veena ke fight ke waqt agar Dolly khali ke jagah hoti to kya karti..........so Khali ji ko gussa aa gayaπŸ˜›
Quantico thumbnail

After veena's exit. canada jacket is getting more footage then asshmit. πŸ˜† poor chap ...koi khana bhi nahi de raha hai ...bimar lagatha hai ..πŸ˜†

Quantico thumbnail

arre Dolly ne Veerji se kaha na ke koi bhi perfect man nahi hai us ghar me........n Ashmit-Veena ke fight ke waqt agar Dolly khali ke jagah hoti to kya karti..........so Khali ji ko gussa aa gayaπŸ˜›

Thank you. Khali need transaltor or BB need to provide subtitle what he is talking. Didnt get single word except he is going on round ..πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

look pallo.............mujhe kounsa article mila abhi............dolly-raja ki fightwaala article....................thanks to MiniπŸ˜›

08-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Reena Thapar Kapoor
She has been accused of having an extra-marital affair; in fact she has been accused of having multiple affairs. They even said that hers is an 'open marriage.' To top it all, her husband Raja Chaudhary too has been embroiled in controversies. Life for Shweta Tiwari has not been easy. But she did suffer silently and lived with these allegations for four years. Shweta never clarified or defended herself. But now it's about time that she stood up for herself.

"I'm a married woman with a huge family. For me, dealing with situations like this wasn't easy at all," she sighs. Talking about her legendary affair with co-star Cezanne Khan, she says: "What Cezanne thinks isn't my problem. One day he starts spreading rumours about our so-called affair and then comes the story about our split. It's all a figment of his imagination. I was never interested in him, neither was I ever involved with him. All this has mentally tortured me but now I refuse to take it anymore," she hisses. "My silence was misinterpreted as my weakness."

The woman is furious with the media for hyping her so-called nymphomaniac image. "Just because I maintained a dignified silence, people thought that I'd never retaliate. I kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to get into this mess. I thought that one day these rumours would die a silent death but it looks like its never going to end."

Apart from her own image, a lot has been written about her husband Raja as well. Raja was in the news a few months ago for allegedly misbehaving with a small time actress Dolly Bindra. Why didn't she stand up for her husband at the time all this happened?

Shweta is shrill, "Everyone knows what reputation Dolly Bindra has! All that was her way of getting publicity. Despite that did anyone believe her? I mean, doesn't her appearance say it all?" The pretty actress insists that her marriage with her husband Raja is going strong and such stories do not affect them at all. "I know what Raja does, where he goes, who he meets and vice versa. Just because I don't go around displaying my love for him at page 3 parties and functions, it doesn't mean that we have a strained marriage. I'm a private person. I just expect to be left alone," she says.

Shweta says that it wasn't her husband who messed around with Dolly. "She owed us 6 lakhs and when she met my husband at the party he refused to talk to her. In an absolutely drunken state she started using foul language. She tried to come on to him and he just pushed her back. That triggered off the entire fiasco," she says. The lady insists that she doesn't attend parties because that's where all the gossip starts. "Has anyone ever seen me with Cezanne alone at cafes, hotels or parties? Look, I know who is responsible for circulating this crap. If this doesn't stop right here I'll sue the man. He has a Casanova image that he thrives on. Seriously, he can have anyone he desires but please spare me. I can't take it anymore."

waise Dolly aur Raja dono aisa karsakte.. kuch bhi umeed ki ja sakti hai dono se,,,

veena to farma rahi thin beemar ko koi khana nahi dega.. wo to pakki dosti karke betha hai Samir or Shweta se.. usse to Veena ka V bhi yaad nahi aata....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bahar jaake agar Ashmit veena ko pehchane se inkaar karde to main hairaan nahi hongi..πŸ˜†