Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

i have been calling from the roof top
that peela lungiwala should have been a deserving finalist since he was the true cunning master of this season not like furnitures like khali and toilet cleaner and sulking budda sameer
peela lungiwala figured out ST long time back about her chalaki and ST was using MT to checkmate hrishant she could not fight him directly since she knew she does not stand a chance against the cunning master

He wouldn't give ST the time of day! That irked her no end! She used his 'nasty jokes' as an excuse to vent out her 'rejection' Hrishant was the one guy who would think with his head & not  his organs like his pet Ashmit. For most part he was a lesson to all aspirants of how the game should be played he had a great deal of guile! The show pretty much lost it's sting with his ouster
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Most effective will be Sameer's eviction as he is the one who is always shown counting the number of days to reach the final. Kya sudden  mood change hua bande ka after hearing Khali's anti-Dollwa talks. πŸ˜† He was sulking, cribbing and eating bheja of ST non-stop. He was ready to stay with Dolly in the final week but not Khali. πŸ˜† 
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khali is finally fed up of Dollwa. πŸ˜†

If Dollwa is evicted, what will happen to her when she will be shown Veera's pravachan about her.
Edited by Bartz - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 111192

Best part was khali also got pissed that ST didn't call him perfect manπŸ˜†
he said from next time he will also shout in any fight then only ST will call him perfect man🀣🀣🀣..........................ST ke certificate ke liye itni mara mari kuπŸ˜‰

Arrey yaar... mujhe laga.... Dolly abhi ke bahi kitchen bhaagkar mug layegi aur kahegi.....Bhabhiji..... ye le tussi khaliji ki hoi gaya???🀣🀣🀣...
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Bartz

Khali is finally fed up of Dollwa. πŸ˜†

If Dollwa is evicted, what will happen to her when she will be shown Veera's pravachan about her.

She will tell Khali " Thanks for being jhoote ,The GREAT KHALI"πŸ˜†....as said to Veena.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prodigy007

He wouldn't give ST the time of day! That irked her no end! She used his 'nasty jokes' as an excuse to vent out her 'rejection' Hrishant was the one guy who would think with his head & not  his organs like his pet Ashmit. For most part he was a lesson to all aspirants of how the game should be played he had a great deal of guile! The show pretty much lost it's sting with his ouster

Hrishant's biggest mistake in the game was to trust Sara  after her re entry from the secreat room !! Otherwise he played good. But somewhere he lost the game against Sara and Shweta.
Hrishant nominated Aanchal ( becuase of Sara's instigation ) and she got out  , Aanchal could have turned into good support system for him eventually.  Aanchal could see Sara and Shweta's game but too bad she got out too soon same as Rahul.
Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hrishant's biggest mistake in the game was to trust Sara  after her re entry from the secreat room !! Otherwise he played good. But somewhere he lost the game against Sara and Shweta.
Hrishant nominated Aanchal ( becuase of Sara's instigation ) and she got out  , Aanchal could have turned into good support system for him eventually.  Aanchal could see Sara and Shweta's game but too bad she got out too soon same as Rahul.

True I don't think Aanchal had such intent either she was just there. Hrishant could have thawed her down. What I liked about him was that he played it clean without any physicality unlike Ashmit
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bartz

Most effective will be Sameer's eviction as he is the one who is always shown counting the number of days to reach the final. Kya sudden  mood change hua bande ka after hearing Khali's anti-Dollwa talks. πŸ˜† He was sulking, cribbing and eating bheja of ST non-stop. He was ready to stay with Dolly in the final week but not Khali. πŸ˜† 

Not going with forum's view but I want Sameer out this time. He is sucker and hidden egoistic. he will never be happy until he doesn't won. For me he is a leech πŸ€’ stuck to shweta. Mostly think ST couldn't survive without him. I disagree because ST can handle herself well. Here I agree with ST bashers for a change. and being diplomat is not bad at all. If you are smart enough you can get last 2 weeks of Dec. off from your job in US and yes I mean if diplomat 😊
nenashah thumbnail
 how borrrrrring i have stoped watching bb4.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prodigy007

True I don't think Aanchal had such intent either she was just there. Hrishant could have thawed her down. What I liked about him was that he played it clean without any physicality unlike Ashmit

Totally agree. I liked Rahul ( even Aanchal )   for the same reason.  
Too bad three of them could not survive against S sqaure soap queen's game !!
Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago