spoiled the track

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i was very excited to watch this show with entrance of new track and infact this show was increasing its ratings .but now i think all fun is spolied in show ,the show is back to same position  on IF a lot of viewers were scared of shanak not being shown so they demanded jealousy tracks n etc etc wanted only shanak scenes ,guys i undertand but does two people scenes can move on a storyline ,for a proper track all characters needs to be shown ,in other shows like geet they have brought parelell tracks n their carring it quite well.here it all seems to be losing ,i m losing interest infact i feel the fans  of rahul n sam left the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanvismile

i was very excited to watch this show with entrance of new track and infact this show was increasing its ratings .but now i think all fun is spolied in show ,the show is back to same position  on IF a lot of viewers were scared of shanak not being shown so they demanded jealousy tracks n etc etc wanted only shanak scenes ,guys i undertand but does two people scenes can move on a storyline ,for a proper track all characters needs to be shown ,in other shows like geet they have brought parelell tracks n their carring it quite well.here it all seems to be losing ,i m losing interest infact i feel the fans  of rahul n sam left the show.

The RaSam story is getting focus and most of understand for the any show to work, there has to be a variety and the whole cast should be utilised😊....I think it's time to sit back and let the CVs tell us the story....The show is showing parralell tracks at the moments....

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

The RaSam story is getting focus and most of understand for the any show to work, there has to be a variety and the whole cast should be utilised😊....I think it's time to sit back and let the CVs tell us the story....The show is showing parralell tracks at the moments....

i watching it yaar but then there were showing episodes were shanak scenes discussing about dad who always spols shans mood again n going to bedroom to discuss too slow then some scenes khank n rahul everything seems too slow .story needs speed also
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey.. the thing abt geet.... the new characters don have baggages from the past... but fortunately or unfortunately..... rasam and shaan have... they cant be shown to fall in love out of the blue... relationships take time to resolve.....so all i can say is to be patient.....
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanvismile

i watching it yaar but then there were showing episodes were shanak scenes discussing about dad who always spols shans mood again n going to bedroom to discuss too slow then some scenes khank n rahul everything seems too slow .story needs speed also

Can I ask which episode you are watching, as in the date?....The episode are going quite fast at the moment....Anyway all daily episodes are discussed in this thread....Please follow the link😊
RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #22 Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
Salina25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just want to say ... be patient 😊...
... They r showing rahul and sam's scenes too, for example on yesterdays episode...

... and as we know Karan is not shooting, so maybe what cv's had  planned had to be changed... so be patient and positive...