India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

spoiled the track

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
i was very excited to watch this show with entrance of new track and infact this show was increasing its ratings .but now i think all fun is spolied in show ,the show is back to same position  on IF a lot of viewers were scared of shanak not being shown so they demanded jealousy tracks n etc etc wanted only shanak scenes ,guys i undertand but does two people scenes can move on a storyline ,for a proper track all characters needs to be shown ,in other shows like geet they have brought parelell tracks n their carring it quite well.here it all seems to be losing ,i m losing interest infact i feel the fans  of rahul n sam left the show.

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

i was very excited to watch this show with entrance of new track and infact this show was increasing its ratings .but now i think all fun is spolied in show ,the show is back to same position  on IF a lot of viewers were scared of shanak not being shown so they demanded jealousy tracks n etc etc wanted only shanak scenes ,guys i undertand but does two people scenes can move on a storyline ,for a proper track all characters needs to be shown ,in other shows like geet they have brought parelell tracks n their carring it quite well.here it all seems to be losing ,i m losing interest infact i feel the fans  of rahul n sam left the show.

The RaSam story is getting focus and most of understand for the any show to work, there has to be a variety and the whole cast should be utilisedSmile....I think it's time to sit back and let the CVs tell us the story....The show is showing parralell tracks at the moments....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamaskrock-Deepali-

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

The RaSam story is getting focus and most of understand for the any show to work, there has to be a variety and the whole cast should be utilisedSmile....I think it's time to sit back and let the CVs tell us the story....The show is showing parralell tracks at the moments....

i watching it yaar but then there were showing episodes were shanak scenes discussing about dad who always spols shans mood again n going to bedroom to discuss too slow then some scenes khank n rahul everything seems too slow .story needs speed also
priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
hey.. the thing abt geet.... the new characters don have baggages from the past... but fortunately or unfortunately..... rasam and shaan have... they cant be shown to fall in love out of the blue... relationships take time to resolve.....so all i can say is to be patient.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

i watching it yaar but then there were showing episodes were shanak scenes discussing about dad who always spols shans mood again n going to bedroom to discuss too slow then some scenes khank n rahul everything seems too slow .story needs speed also

Can I ask which episode you are watching, as in the date?....The episode are going quite fast at the moment....Anyway all daily episodes are discussed in this thread....Please follow the linkSmile
RBO Weekly Discussion/Live Update #22

Edited by The_May_Rose - 30 December 2010 at 8:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123

Salina25 Groupbie
Salina25
Salina25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I just want to say ... be patient Smile...
... They r showing rahul and sam's scenes too, for example on yesterdays episode...

... and as we know Karan is not shooting, so maybe what cv's had  planned had to be changed... so be patient and positive...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209The_May_Rose

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top