India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Nandini is dreaming. (Page 3)

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
i think its real its not a dream and if it was a dream and wouldn't show there faces are stunned one by one as they like to zoom in and out in Indian serials lol!!!!!!! i think nandu is fed of hiding the truth and burst out the truth!!!!!!!! and did you see dr. kaylani's face!!!!!!

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
i dont know i feel it can be a dream and it can't be
Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
yes....i feels its a dream..
tackerfan14 Groupbie
tackerfan14
tackerfan14

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
i feel its a dream but i just hope she's not....the earlier the truth comes out the better. and i think prem is always going to support her knowing the truth that she was raped.
kishubedi IF-Dazzler
kishubedi
kishubedi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
i think its a dream because first she dreams that she told prem the truth bout krushna then prem goes to beat him up. but eventually krushna will get saved. n then his father-in-law will break the rishta n on this decision prapti will decide to commit suicide n will cut her wrist n then nandini will be accused for whatever happened n then i think nandini will come out of her dream n will deicide not to tell the truth bout krushna for praptis sake n she might tell govind that she knows the truth n later on maybe they will find out the truth of krushna probably after praptis wedding or maybe even on the wedding day
IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
beautiful nandini makes beautiful dreams
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I got a mix answer to my question which will be answered in some hours but I also think it is a dream because cv's need to drag it further to to have a track running in hand and have time to decide an another one.Thanks a lot to everybody who answered.
rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Don't you think...by hiding the truth, she's also, possibly putting Prapti's life in danger too?! I mean, come on..after marriage, she'd be living in that same house as Krushna.. Aahh..who knows.. you never know what might be going on in these kind of guys' heads! Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index