Nandini is dreaming. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Its totally a dream...Nandani is gonna snap out of it be like No No I cant tell Prem he is gonna kill Krushna..and she will keep quiet for his sake....something along those lines....
Hope it is not a dream and is trrue...ALthough I dont want Prem to kill Krushna...Just beat him up really good and send him to jail for rape...

Rest of the story can develop itself..
I think it's a dream sequence too. This is too much drama to happen so quickly, so I don't think Nandini revealed anything.
i think its real its not a dream and if it was a dream and wouldn't show there faces are stunned one by one as they like to zoom in and out in Indian serials lol!!!!!!! i think nandu is fed of hiding the truth and burst out the truth!!!!!!!! and did you see dr. kaylani's face!!!!!!
i dont know i feel it can be a dream and it can't be
yes....i feels its a dream..
i feel its a dream but i just hope she's not....the earlier the truth comes out the better. and i think prem is always going to support her knowing the truth that she was raped.
i think its a dream because first she dreams that she told prem the truth bout krushna then prem goes to beat him up. but eventually krushna will get saved. n then his father-in-law will break the rishta n on this decision prapti will decide to commit suicide n will cut her wrist n then nandini will be accused for whatever happened n then i think nandini will come out of her dream n will deicide not to tell the truth bout krushna for praptis sake n she might tell govind that she knows the truth n later on maybe they will find out the truth of krushna probably after praptis wedding or maybe even on the wedding day
beautiful nandini makes beautiful dreams
I got a mix answer to my question which will be answered in some hours but I also think it is a dream because cv's need to drag it further to to have a track running in hand and have time to decide an another one.Thanks a lot to everybody who answered.