Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!! (Page 5)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Preeto if u say so i will stay calm Embarrassed
but did u see the first pre capShocked.......the music was sooo intense......kya hogaShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

something serious will happen no joke, because they music they played when he told her that he will show what happens next........was extremely intense.....and they usually play that when an extremely intense/passionate scene is about to take placeShocked

now i am extremely eager to see what will happen tomorrowBig smile

but i can say this.....that usually before i used to be eager to see what will happen in Maaneet moments....but at the same time....i was eager to see what will maan do when he knows geet is pregnant? what will maan do with he finds out what happened to her....what will maan do when he knows it was his own brother....

right now i am only eager to see three things....what is maan upto???OuchShockedLOL
what is brij upto??
what is arjun's plan???

eh i guess u r right.......we should let the CV's built up a story line now....because before they started with a storyline.....

and now their first storyline has come to an end.....and great people like swati and noel aren't a part of our show....

think about it preeto....Swati that one screen play writer gave us such beautiful moments....all by herself....with the help of Noel who was a brilliant director....

now there are 3 screen play writers....wouldn't u think that three are better then just 1Confused

i am giving them a chance.....lets see what they can bring

tHANKU FOR LISTENING AND TRY TO STAY CALM
LOVE U FOR THISSmile
oKIE NOW TO YOUR QUESTION
I just  qouted to vrush that i am liking this striping scene more only by precap coz i Feel the intence moment coming up Smilehope it turned out the way i thought in my mindWink

one more thing
i have seen so many jodis some are romantic some are passionate
but Maan and Geet are a rare combination of Romance and passion its Not Lust between them that they always want to touch eachother its just That they want happiness for eachother Geet dont want Maan got upset coz of her and vice versa EmbarrassedThey are diffrent combinatoion and Rare to
good blend of Passion , agression , Ego, Romance , mushiness , Naughtyness

like a Perfect blend Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maaneetian

Hello..Smile
hey behen logTongue
Hello jii..kaise ho!!!!

mysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Hello..Smile
DD trying to get her Maan...
Maan one step ahead...Embarrassed
Arjun does not know Brij...?????Shocked
Brij within the parameters of Khuranas!!!!?????!!!!!Confused

bye for now
inshallah will be back
Mags

Hey Mags
why bye for now
Smile
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Vrush di......yes....yes uff uff uff....is the right word to describe that tub scene.....

but that music was intense.....i watched the old episode of when Pari leaves and Geet has to deal with maan's anger.....in that beautiful red sari.......again and they played that same intense music...in the precap of maaneet....

that red sari scene was EXTREMELY intense and passionate......i wonder if we are gettin intense and passionate again....

because maan was quite serious when he came towards geet......

excited for tomorrow!!!
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hello..Smile
DD trying to get her Maan...
Maan one step ahead...Embarrassed
Arjun does not know Brij...?????Shocked
Brij within the parameters of Khuranas!!!!?????!!!!!Confused

bye for now
inshallah will be back
Mags

Hey Mags
why bye for now
Smile
Just like that..aadat se majboor na

mysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
kya baat ho rahi hai...koi bataye yaar...Smile

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Yeh lo ji sanam hum aa gaye
Aaj Phir Dil leke

HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Preeto if u say so i will stay calm Embarrassed
but did u see the first pre capShocked.......the music was sooo intense......kya hogaShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

something serious will happen no joke, because they music they played when he told her that he will show what happens next........was extremely intense.....and they usually play that when an extremely intense/passionate scene is about to take placeShocked

now i am extremely eager to see what will happen tomorrowBig smile

but i can say this.....that usually before i used to be eager to see what will happen in Maaneet moments....but at the same time....i was eager to see what will maan do when he knows geet is pregnant? what will maan do with he finds out what happened to her....what will maan do when he knows it was his own brother....

right now i am only eager to see three things....what is maan upto???OuchShockedLOL
what is brij upto??
what is arjun's plan???

eh i guess u r right.......we should let the CV's built up a story line now....because before they started with a storyline.....

and now their first storyline has come to an end.....and great people like swati and noel aren't a part of our show....

think about it preeto....Swati that one screen play writer gave us such beautiful moments....all by herself....with the help of Noel who was a brilliant director....

now there are 3 screen play writers....wouldn't u think that three are better then just 1Confused

i am giving them a chance.....lets see what they can bring

tHANKU FOR LISTENING AND TRY TO STAY CALM
LOVE U FOR THISSmile
oKIE NOW TO YOUR QUESTION
I just  qouted to vrush that i am liking this striping scene more only by precap coz i Feel the intence moment coming up Smilehope it turned out the way i thought in my mindWink

one more thing
i have seen so many jodis some are romantic some are passionate
but Maan and Geet are a rare combination of Romance and passion its Not Lust between them that they always want to touch eachother its just That they want happiness for eachother Geet dont want Maan got upset coz of her and vice versa EmbarrassedThey are diffrent combinatoion and Rare to
good blend of Passion , agression , Ego, Romance , mushiness , Naughtyness

like a Perfect blend Smile
yes Preeto, our maaneet are the deadliest combination of all of the hottest jodi's in town!!!!Wink
Cause they are a mixtureTongue of the hottest jodis....which makes maaneet hotaliciousEmbarrassed

yes, i am hoping for some serious intense and passionate scene of maaneet.....Tongue

something intense and passionate like the red sari scene....except completely different from thay incidentWink

Go to top