Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!! (Page 43)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
tonite...i may not be here...i will try though to return by 11 to watch the repeat...if so i will defo be here....on the 24th i returned home early only to watch GHSP...and my friends r all still pissed up...
this time i am thinking hard wat excuses to make to leave the party early....any tips...
i even threatened them that i wont go at all if they dont let me come back to watch the repeat at 11....

u know wat shibu....they r all planning to send me to agra...wat friends i hv...they dont understand my love for maan Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lakshmi86

Hi,

Yeah yesterdays episode was funny!!!!!!!
and I too feel the magic is missing,
sometimes i feel, isss pyaar se jagde hi ache the.........

anyways, Nargis, you know Maan and Geet (i mean GC and DD) are great actors, nice to simply watch them,

but what i observe is GC is not that intense in acting, somewhat like he is avoiding the closeness, it looks fake and nautanki,,,,,,,,,,,
while DD is rocking, i always love her in every mood, while crying, laughing, comedy n all,
but surely something is missing in GC..................

Episode was good, but it could have been the best, and that was not.............

I agree Lakshmi...though today i felt that both GC and DD were full on the Acting...but the screenplay severely lacked creativity and execution!!!   We need a story line...and it needs to be executed properly...I really miss this show......................the way it used to be!!

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by aditi123_78

u always manage to cheer me up...watz the mantra...
awwww....thank u glad to cheer someone upBig smile

well we were talkin about who will brij bump into first geet ya phir maan??

and who is the person that might have bailed him out

i hv a feeling that everything will happen on the wedding day...arjun will put his plan in action on that day....and brij will also show his face on that day...

i hv a feeling that just before the wedding Adi will be giving a bad news to maan that arjun has taken over his company...

see...how much i hv been affected by ektaa fever...

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Hi,

anyways, Nargis, you know Maan and Geet (i mean GC and DD) are great actors, nice to simply watch them,

but what i observe is GC is not that intense in acting, somewhat like he is avoiding the closeness, it looks fake and nautanki,,,,,,,,,,,
while DD is rocking, i always love her in every mood, while crying, laughing, comedy n all,

Episode was good, but it could have been the best, and that was not.............

Sorry but i dont feel like that, he gives his 100%...At time i also felt that he has problem, and seriously it was clearly showed in his acting, but nowadays he's doing good...What closeness you are talking about?
What more close you wanna see them?

DD is briliant actress, no doubt, but i dont think so Guru has any problem...

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hi,

yes i know  hun......i know...

but i don't feel anything wrong with GC's acting.....Ouch
right now Maan is not supposed to be intense...but a man who is in love....and usually when a man is tryin to get their lady love....they are always passionate and intense....but when they get them....they just love them...
maan knows that geet is very sensitive...he knows what has happened to her....and so he feels that he should always shower her with love.....
that intensity and passion was before he ever figured that he loved her......and now he is careful because she is pregnant
but tomorrow we may possibly get intense and passionate maan...
and these couple of days GC seems to be well in character....he has become fully MSK for the past 4 daysClap
i just feel something amiss....anywayz chado na

Well said Shivi, i am agree with you....It's not like Guru has any problem...He is brilliant as well, and DD & GC compliment eachother brilliantly....

I dont feel like that, last couple of days he was superb...At time he was missing, but not now....

Muniza

sksgmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

tonite...i may not be here...i will try though to return by 11 to watch the repeat...if so i will defo be here....on the 24th i returned home early only to watch GHSP...and my friends r all still pissed up...
this time i am thinking hard wat excuses to make to leave the party early....any tips...
i even threatened them that i wont go at all if they dont let me come back to watch the repeat at 11....

u know wat shibu....they r all planning to send me to agra...wat friends i hv...they dont understand my love for maan Disapprove

lolz.....tell them something to avoid going......i was supposed to go to maryland...but my mommy knows not to even think of asking meLOL

so i am chilled no one to bother me....while mommy is in MD.....i party sharty at home hereWink

sksgadoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hi,

I agree Lakshmi...though today i felt that both GC and DD were full on the Acting...but the screenplay severely lacked creativity and execution!!!   We need a story line...and it needs to be executed properly...I really miss this show......................the way it used to be!!

maan's character has always been portrayed in a way that he respects a girl's dignity the most...even a shift of dupatta makes him uncomfo....
it has been shown time and again how much he controls himself ...even wen geet tries to be intimate with him...i believe this is a trait of maan and GC is just portraying it...

the simple fact that u think he is not into intense acting only goes to prove how well an actor GC is...it is his eyes that devour geet in every way....but physically he will never give in before the wedding...
he told geet on the night of maang bharo that they hv to maintain a distance till their marriage is formal...that night geet tried so much to make him stay with her...but it was maan's decision to stay away...
in the few months of courtship maan has exercised immense control and now that wedding is round the corner...he will definitely maintain that...

sksg--Nargis--mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Well put aditi

sksgadoremevirgo

Go to top