Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!! (Page 4)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

hii preet Hug

Hey
did u liked the episode?

btw why is everyone replying late Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

lailapnj Senior Member
lailapnj
lailapnj

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Today me back to theorising..

Brij is one the caterers..

he gains entry in KM...

no one recognises him

now the question is does he know Geet is here??

but he finds..that his...little sis jo family ki ijjat nilaam karke..bhaag gayee thi is getting married..

poor thing... his heart will melt...and..he will then wonder why NT gave him bail....!!
he will then turn against NT...

Yeah Right.and Pigs will Fly!!

i think Baba Maan Singh ki nazon se bahut door nahi jaayega..

Arjun will save Geet not knowing... who or what Brij is up to..NT will get mad at Arjun for..saving Geet from Brij when she had planted him there..

Arjun will say you should have told me...! and my plan is on..tum sab bigado mat NT

Maan will then keep a hawk eye on everything..and no new person will be allowed near Geet!

Shaadi..ab aur koi Vighna nahi aana chahiye..

ok i am trying to kill time till i get a link on YT to watch...Bore hue toh Sorry

aur..theory achchi lagi toh lets discuss...
now me go hunt for the link..

yaar ye US mein badi takleef..hai..Vinu kya tumhara...yahan US mein kuch nahi chalta...kuch karo na..that we see it the day it airs in India..yaar kuch karo na!!

UFF UFF UFF!

mein marr jawaan..

yaar kitni maut marenge...inpe... its like i have nine lives jo Maaneet pe nauchawar..

not to touch is the vow
to steel myself against your lure

tricks or are they your mood swing
i see through them but joy it does bring

my love this fire that burns within my soul
will turn into an inferno once we are whole

to hold you is not a test i give thee
it is to heighten the romance for me

the crescendo of love making is you
i want you to feel the heat too

Wow Wow Wow!!

the epi rocked...!!

i felt the tricks used to get him to touch were so cute..

especially the one with the gear..it bring..some memories for me near

the brushing of the hand is the classic furtive touches that one experience

while wooing and dating...and it was touching..

i loved the care he showered even when he is mad at her

the pragmatic person he is solve every puzzle with a fervor

ooooh  the tub closer is good... he has seen her bathe..once..and now..again...oh..wow...
but be careful girl..slipping in bath tub in your condition...Maan..sambhalo....kahin..kuch ho na jaaye!!

i like all the loops being closed, the second will come tomorrow..when he shall strip again to tease her..the first.time..in office now in bedroom..i like the way..the fire is upped a notch..
who says after confession romance dies out...i feel..the..romance..increases where to touch...is your right..but..to hold back heightens the feeling
sometimes denial increases anticipation and then when..the culmination happens the crescendo is even higher than anticipation..

though the balance is in not denying for too long..lest you have to build the fire again..the idea is to stoke the fire..not turn it to embers..

oh well...i am sure the CVs know what they are doing...

oh lord.ye serial toh mujhe maar hi deta..hai...

even Arjun is good...he suspects things..i am liking it..i think my theory will work..what say.he will save Geet from Brij..

Anwesha..girl is falling like ton of bricks..my dear Arjun has her twisted around his little finger..

just be careful that...you dont fall in the very trap you set...my dear Arjun!!

but wah now looking forward to maha friday and super saturday...
well hum toh har roz..baithte hain..aankhen bichaaye...ki...Maan aur arjun maar daale apni..teekhi nigahon se..!!

ok abhi ke liye itna hi..more later..if i am sane enough..!!

Lovely Vrush

I totally agree now looking forward to maha friday and super saturday...
well hum toh har roz..baithte hain..aankhen bichaaye...ki...Maan aur arjun maar daale apni..teekhi nigahon se..!!

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Preeto if u say so i will stay calm Embarrassed
but did u see the first pre capShocked.......the music was sooo intense......kya hogaShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

something serious will happen no joke, because the music they played when he told her that he will show what happens next........was extremely intense.....and they usually play that when an extremely intense/passionate scene is about to take placeShocked

now i am extremely eager to see what will happen tomorrowBig smile

but i can say this.....that usually before i used to be eager to see what will happen in Maaneet moments....but at the same time....i was eager to see what will maan do when he knows geet is pregnant? what will maan do when he finds out what happened to her....what will maan do when he knows it was his own brother....

right now i am only eager to see three things....what is maan upto???OuchShockedLOL
what is brij upto?? which we already know.....hurt Geet and maan
what is arjun's plan??? ruin the wedding??Confused

eh i guess u r right.......we should let the CV's built up a story line now....because before they started with a storyline.....

and now their first storyline has come to an end.....and great people like swati and noel aren't a part of our show....

think about it preeto....Swati that one screen play writer gave us such beautiful moments....all by herself....with the help of Noel who was a brilliant director....

now there are 3 screen play writers....wouldn't u think that three are better then just 1Confused

i am giving them a chance.....lets see what they can bring

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 30 December 2010 at 10:54am
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

@ kuls...shivs..
thanks yaar..Hug

one thing i din get is brij was in jail till now...how come he knew that geet was with maan..n their wedding was going to take place soon..that he made a phast phast plan to replace himself as a chef in Khuranas...that he knew arjun n anne were designing the wedding...
as far as i know..when he was taken to jail...all he knew that geet was becoming a sherni n put him under bars..he dint have any idea that she might fall in luv with a guy called maan..who incidentally is devs bro..who is in delhi right now...(damn..even geet n maan dint know that they would fall for each other at that time LOL )
yoo..looks like brij is totally netwroked n fully informed ..or is it just  that new cvs dint know the starting story fully n now rushing the story line in a huryy..LOL
this can only mean that whomever has bailed him out of jail knew where geet was already.....and passed the knowledge onto Brij...which was why he is there now.....

there is no other way that it would take him a day to find where his sister is.....that too in a huge place like Delhi....

the person who bailed him out.......knows where geet is....knows what is going on in her life....

it could be possible that Darji figured out where she is......it could be Arjun.....it could be NT......

anything is possibleOuch

but i have to admit this is gettin interestingShocked
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Today me back to theorising..

Brij is one the caterers..

he gains entry in KM...

no one recognises him

now the question is does he know Geet is here??

but he finds..that his...little sis jo family ki ijjat nilaam karke..bhaag gayee thi is getting married..

poor thing... his heart will melt...and..he will then wonder why NT gave him bail....!!
he will then turn against NT...

Yeah Right.and Pigs will Fly!!

i think Baba Maan Singh ki nazon se bahut door nahi jaayega..

Arjun will save Geet not knowing... who or what Brij is up to..NT will get mad at Arjun for..saving Geet from Brij when she had planted him there..

Arjun will say you should have told me...! and my plan is on..tum sab bigado mat NT

Maan will then keep a hawk eye on everything..and no new person will be allowed near Geet!

Shaadi..ab aur koi Vighna nahi aana chahiye..

ok i am trying to kill time till i get a link on YT to watch...Bore hue toh Sorry

aur..theory achchi lagi toh lets discuss...
now me go hunt for the link..

yaar ye US mein badi takleef..hai..Vinu kya tumhara...yahan US mein kuch nahi chalta...kuch karo na..that we see it the day it airs in India..yaar kuch karo na!!

UFF UFF UFF!

mein marr jawaan..

yaar kitni maut marenge...inpe... its like i have nine lives jo Maaneet pe nauchawar..

not to touch is the vow
to steel myself against your lure

tricks or are they your mood swing
i see through them but joy it does bring

my love this fire that burns within my soul
will turn into an inferno once we are whole

to hold you is not a test i give thee
it is to heighten the romance for me

the crescendo of love making is you
i want you to feel the heat too

Wow Wow Wow!!

the epi rocked...!!

i felt the tricks used to get him to touch were so cute..

especially the one with the gear..it bring..some memories for me near

the brushing of the hand is the classic furtive touches that one experience

while wooing and dating...and it was touching..

i loved the care he showered even when he is mad at her

the pragmatic person he is solve every puzzle with a fervor

ooooh  the tub closer is good... he has seen her bathe..once..and now..again...oh..wow...
but be careful girl..slipping in bath tub in your condition...Maan..sambhalo....kahin..kuch ho na jaaye!!

i like all the loops being closed, the second will come tomorrow..when he shall strip again to tease her..the first.time..in office now in bedroom..i like the way..the fire is upped a notch..
who says after confession romance dies out...i feel..the..romance..increases where to touch...is your right..but..to hold back heightens the feeling
sometimes denial increases anticipation and then when..the culmination happens the crescendo is even higher than anticipation..

though the balance is in not denying for too long..lest you have to build the fire again..the idea is to stoke the fire..not turn it to embers..

oh well...i am sure the CVs know what they are doing...

oh lord.ye serial toh mujhe maar hi deta..hai...

even Arjun is good...he suspects things..i am liking it..i think my theory will work..what say.he will save Geet from Brij..

Anwesha..girl is falling like ton of bricks..my dear Arjun has her twisted around his little finger..

just be careful that...you dont fall in the very trap you set...my dear Arjun!!

but wah now looking forward to maha friday and super saturday...

ok abhi ke liye itna hi..more later..if i am sane enough..!!

Lovely Vrush
you are realy a good analysist i like it and i Agreed to every word u said
will waiting for Another strip act but this time i think its going to be more intence somehow i feel that

Lovely again
waiting for 3 things tom
1) SBS Spl
2) Maan tell geet how to Seduce
3) Brij entry ki KH

mysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Sizzlerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hello..Smile
DD trying to get her Maan...
Maan one step ahead...Embarrassed
Arjun does not know Brij...?????Shocked
Brij within the parameters of Khuranas!!!!?????!!!!!Confused

bye for now
inshallah will be back
Mags

Edited by maaneetian - 30 December 2010 at 10:54am

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Hello..Smile
hey behen logTongue

Ninelives

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Preeto if u say so i will stay calm Embarrassed
but did u see the first pre capShocked.......the music was sooo intense......kya hogaShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

something serious will happen no joke, because they music they played when he told her that he will show what happens next........was extremely intense.....and they usually play that when an extremely intense/passionate scene is about to take placeShocked

now i am extremely eager to see what will happen tomorrowBig smile

but i can say this.....that usually before i used to be eager to see what will happen in Maaneet moments....but at the same time....i was eager to see what will maan do when he knows geet is pregnant? what will maan do with he finds out what happened to her....what will maan do when he knows it was his own brother....

right now i am only eager to see three things....what is maan upto???OuchShockedLOL
what is brij upto??
what is arjun's plan???

eh i guess u r right.......we should let the CV's built up a story line now....because before they started with a storyline.....

and now their first storyline has come to an end.....and great people like swati and noel aren't a part of our show....

think about it preeto....Swati that one screen play writer gave us such beautiful moments....all by herself....with the help of Noel who was a brilliant director....

now there are 3 screen play writers....wouldn't u think that three are better then just 1Confused

i am giving them a chance.....lets see what they can bring

tHANKU FOR LISTENING AND TRY TO STAY CALM
LOVE U FOR THISSmile
oKIE NOW TO YOUR QUESTION
I just  qouted to vrush that i am liking this striping scene more only by precap coz i Feel the intence moment coming up Smilehope it turned out the way i thought in my mindWink

one more thing
i have seen so many jodis some are romantic some are passionate
but Maan and Geet are a rare combination of Romance and passion its Not Lust between them that they always want to touch eachother its just That they want happiness for eachother Geet dont want Maan got upset coz of her and vice versa EmbarrassedThey are diffrent combinatoion and Rare to
good blend of Passion , agression , Ego, Romance , mushiness , Naughtyness

like a Perfect blend Smile

mysterygurl1427

Go to top