Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!! (Page 30)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Aditi babes....did u read my takes??? I loved the episode.....meaning i loved the moments....we had today they were in V Di's words

uff uff uff.....

but we are askin more in along with a solid storyline....

i just want our show to get back on top that is all!!! Don't be upset hun

i cant find ur take...which page....
and as for solid storyline...this is one this which is upsetting me...but i respect ur views...as for me arjun and brij tracks r developing fast...so how can there be dearth of storyline...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
RES..Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Vinu i hope u r not upset!!!!!! Please don't be.....like i said....it is OUR love for the show!!!!

Yaar abb toh upset kur diya...Think how much effort they have put, and what they have got just criticism....

Anyways no worry Shivi, he will back, not today then tomorrow, then day after tomorrow or next week or some day lolz...

Vinu sub show ko bohut pyaar kurte hain, woh kisi show ki trp ko Geet se uppar nahin daikhna chahte....Samjha kur yaar Sentiments ko..

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by rickks

Aditi......if everything is HUNKY DORY....then why are the TRPs at their lowest ???  I am CONFUSED!!ConfusedOuch

Exactly considering the fact the MAANEET are the most fav Couple...their chemistry is rockking and there are loads of moments still the TRPS are sinking????? WHYConfused??

BINGO!!!Tongue

ThankoosssssEmbarrassed

mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

RES..Wacko

Yeh Kya Vinu....abhi aur intezaar karwaaoge??OuchAngry
Angry

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Vinu i hope u r not upset!!!!!! Please don't be.....like i said....it is OUR love for the show!!!!

Yaar abb toh upset kur diya...Think how much effort they have put, and what they have got just criticism....

Anyways no worry Shivi, he will back, not today then tomorrow, then day after tomorrow or next week or some day lolz...

Vinu sub show ko bohut pyaar kurte hain, woh kisi show ki trp ko Geet se uppar nahin daikhna chahte....Samjha kur yaar Sentiments ko..

Muniza

Senti gayi bhaad mein....Ab toh poora Mental/gone case Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Muniza
Di, vinu knows how much we love this show....and him....he has done so much for us...and i respect him for coming on our thread and interacting with us.....every week....for giving us what we wanted.......he has taken all of our ideas into consideration......good person he is......who comes and talks to people on the forums?? who comes and actually listens to the public?? I know u said that this is the first show ever in which u said that a team interacts with the audience soo well...

and i thank vinu from the bottom of my heart for giving us the honor of him gracing our thread.....thank u for that Vinu...now chalo don't be upset pleaseEmbarrassed

adoremevirgo--Nargis--Infinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Aditi......if everything is HUNKY DORY....then why are the TRPs at their lowest...during what should be the best time...the Wedding of Maaneet??  I am CONFUSED!!ConfusedOuch

nargis...if u hv noticed then u must hv seen that i hardly ever talk about TRPs...i dont believe in the methods of detecting TRP...
but...yes i agree the channel dont see it my way...for them TRP is imp...and personally i dont see any reason y TRP is falling...because as for me i still watch the show avidly and that too at the original timing..i watch some of the repeats too...
so if in my hand...GHSP will always remain in No.1 slot....

i can only think of one reason and that is negative promos....they shud be showing marriage preparations, pre marriage ceremonies rather than the scary brij who is hell bent on destroying his own cousin's life.....
promos can be very very misleading...at a time wen viewers shud be anticipating some enjoyable epis...the CVs r scaring us by this stupid promo....

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

Go to top