Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!! (Page 3)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

I told u 2 days back probably SBS will be hosted by Gurti on 31 st dec..its out they are'.

1st I want swati back'

.2nd I want originally back'

3rd 3 screenplay writers..are there cant think of unique..idea'.and you are copying'.swati stuff'..blatantly'

4th audience want fresh ideas'treatment should be unique .its about sensuality not sexuality

5th  we want strong storyline with brij...MAneet need support from strong storyline' You are just creating moments from audience demand with no storyline'than your future  will be similar to MJHT

6th I m fedup of Nissar idea of too much pain for gain'.expect the unexpected too much used now'.One of most boring negative marriage is coming up with Maneet'.wheer we are getting all negative promo'.you guys don't learn from mistake'.Tasha ANi promo did wonders to ur TRP'now arjun nor brij'.weddings are themselves chart buster 'but u are not going to exploit that'because than ur motto will not be satisfied'.of expected ..unexpected'.Atleast give one promo of marriage with card'.I don't want maneet marriage as'.Mayur marriage'which happened but didn't do any good to that show'.was rather last nail to its coffin'.Learn something from Rajan shahi'.he made rangini rnavir'.Akshara natik marriage as one of biggest event of country and '.or Pavitra ristha wedding'we are pleading we need'..wedding  rituals 'but suppose going to deaf ears'

Kul those wedding were Hit the main reson was the viwers who Demanded a BIG FAT Wedding
As member of bIDAAI FORUM AND PART OF rAGVIR WEDDING CELEBERATION
WE CREATED SOOOOOOOOOOO Many beautiful thread no negativity in forum
only amazing, mindblowing threads
and everything was so hyped
its  not only dere hands we also have to help themSmile
what say partnerWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hello
Shivu, kul , lily who all are here hope not missing anyone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@Preeto- hi babes....

@Lily- well said hun....well said!!!! beautiful!
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Who all liked todays Epiode and yaa Spl Geet walk
lovely how DD did that scene great

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Yes preeto i loved the episode......there was a reason why Geet behaved the way she did.....there was a reason to why Maan was angry at geet....so this time their fight was not silly......there was a good reason.....

maan will not touch geet because he feels she doesn't want him to.....and here geet was just jokin around and he took it seriously....and on top of it...he was angry because they all felt he turned into a ranjha..LOL

but what is the storyline?? Why is everything rushed?? I heard even some of the scenes were editted.....Ouch how did Brij find her soo quickly?? What is the story for the future is the main question

Gurti did brilliant as usualClap
GC was full in form....and DD was amazingEmbarrassed

adoremevirgo

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Yes preeto i loved the episode......there was a reason why Geet behaved the way she did.....there was a reason to why Maan was angry at geet....so this time their fight was not silly......there was a good reason.....

maan will not touch geet because he feels she doesn't want him to.....and here geet was just jokin around and he took it seriously....and on top of it...he was angry because they all felt he turned into a ranjha..LOL

but what is the storyline?? Why is everything rushed?? I heard even some of the scenes were editted.....Ouch how did Brij find her soo quickly?? What is the story for the future is the main question

Gurti did brilliant as usualClap
GC was full in form....and DD was amazingEmbarrassed

Are shona baba listen and dont get itna hyper
first he still doesnot know about Geet and about Arjun and why he come dere will  def get disclosed  Tom so be patient and trust them

mysterygurl1427

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@ kuls...shivs..
thanks yaar..Hug

one thing i din get is brij was in jail till now...how come he knew that geet was with maan..n their wedding was going to take place soon..that he made a phast phast plan to replace himself as a chef in Khuranas...that he knew arjun n anne were designing the wedding...
as far as i know..when he was taken to jail...all he knew that geet was becoming a sherni n put him under bars..he dint have any idea that she might fall in luv with a guy called maan..who incidentally is devs bro..who is in delhi right now...(damn..even geet n maan dint know that they would fall for each other at that time LOL )
yoo..looks like brij is totally netwroked n fully informed ..or is it just  that new cvs dint know the starting story fully n now rushing the story line in a huryy..LOL

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
hii preet Hug

preetgurti

Go to top