Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!! (Page 20)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Why are sab chup bilcool chup???

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 30 December 2010 at 1:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LVraaz-RushTrip-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

what about Maan and Dev?? Why was Dev kicked out of the house??? How.....and how can they show something that ties Ani into the family.....cause it makes no sense as how they ended up having a sister....when there were only 3 bros....LOL

Where is NT, Dev, and Meera?? If Abhinav wants to leave the show.....then bring another Dev....we can't end his character just like thatOuch

Meera too....we can't just put an end to her character just like that.....Geet still does not know that Meera knew Dev.....that he was at her house.....she knows that nothing about meera and dev!!

Yes why was Dev kicked out???? In spite of being kicked out by Maan for whom he had no regards, he did not sell the shares and he chose to go with NT's stupid Plan why????

Characters like Dev-NT should never be scrapped of .....

Ani's entry no Logic .....Where was she all this while....there was not even a pic of hers in the Khurana wall of Pics.....

Who bailed Brij out.....Does he know that his family is no longer in HP.....How did he end up at KC?

Where is the Justice factor.....There was a big media fiasco when Dev-Maan and Geet were linked......when Maan and Geet are now going to get married shouldn't there be  something showing Geet accepting her love for Maan and that she is going to be his forever etc

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Good luck lily
dont do anything silly

you go get em my filly
like the beverly hill billy

good night..and good luck...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--Infinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Aditi babes.....it is not about the moments.....we like the moments.....but happened to the story???

shibu...i love u dear...u seem to read all my posts...but i dont think u hv gone thru the entire post...

let me repeat one para that i wrote...

"and as for story i really dont understand the prob here....things r developing fast...arjun made his entry just few epis back and already annie is crazy over him....arjun is the wedding planner, so he has everything in his hands to destroy the wedding....
now brij is in delhi and in just 2 epis he is already inside KM...
how much faster will the story run...anymore faster then everything from arjun-brij's revenge to maneet's escape will hv to be shown in one epi...."

this is my answer to ur question...yes i mentioned about moments but i am also saying that story is also moving very fast...

shibu...plz understand at present maneet track has no story...they r just enjoying the time till they get married...in the meantime maan is angry, geet is manaofying him....wat else can be shown with them...maneet track will hv stories to say after marriage and the date is set for 10th jan...

watever story exists at present is of arjun and brij...how they r closing in to destroy maneet...and as such the story is moving very fast.....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 30 December 2010 at 1:50pm

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Exactly viji.....loved everything u stated....

perhaps they can show Ani to be their cousin.....whom lost her real parents.....and since then she has been close to maan and the family!!! she would come durin vacation to hang with them!!

what about kamya.....and the mom?? W*H are they??? If ani is Maan's sister what about kamya?? The real sister is knocked out....and they bring in another fake sister??

At least if they brought in Kamya....it would have been juicier.....cause then Maan would know his sister too was involved in ruining Geet's life

-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

ok..now seriously me going...
will be back tomoro..
bubye everyone..luv u all..

TTYL LILY!!!

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Oh sorry viji....i got carried away i started to talk about promos....and then moved to other things lolz.....

Promo
about the negative promo....we have gettin negative promos for the past 3 damn weeks now....
and promos that are just the same things we have seen thrown together...nothing new...and they are soo straightforward.....like Vrush di said....no symbolism anymore.....Ouch 

TRPs are dropping....and these fools are showing us negative promos!! I know they want to bring some spice showing Brij coming back.......but at the same time it is scarin the viewers thinkin that even this time the wedding might now happen....

the wedding WILL happen no worries about that......but the audience that do not come on i-f and visit FB will take it the wrong way!!

When something good is happening why not promote the damn wedding?? the hottest jodi, Maaneet are flipping getting married...instead of showing promos....to promote the wedding...and to capture the viewers attention with positive promos....these fools are givin negative promos....agar aisa chalta raha....then our show will definitely hit rock bottom...

aur to aur...we do not I REPEAT do not even have a solid story line right now to keep everyone's attention....and for three weeks these nut heads are givin us negative promos!!!!

these fools i tell ya...we here on the forum are goin nuts tryin to promote our show...tryin to keep positivity....but these nutcases aren't doing anything on their part!!!

Every show be it on STARONE, STARPLUS, ZEE TV, SONY TV any channel any show when it has wedding related seq/episodes come up....the promo/Precap etc will be more over focusing on the Happy Happy stuff....and the negative things if any will be under wraps.....and this always helps the show....

If GHSP is going by the motto expect the unexpected what the should be showing is a Marriage related Promo be it Mehendi, Haldi, Sangeet kuch bhi and dont show the danger part in on the promo....rather keep it for the episode so that people will be surprised as they never saw this comingSmile

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Viji, beautiful....well put babes!!

Go to top