Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!! (Page 2)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged

I told u 2 days back probably SBS will be hosted by Gurti on 31 st dec..its out they are'.  afterall they are higest votes jodi  of this yearLOLLOLLOLLOL I lvoe MANEET

1st I want swati back'

.2nd I want originally back'

3rd 3 screenplay writers..are there cant think of unique..idea'.and you are copying'.swati stuff'..basically probe....blatantly'....

4th audience want fresh ideas.....'treatment should be unique .its about sensuality not sexuality

5th  we want strong storyline with brij...MAneet need support from strong storyline' You are just creating moments from audience demand with no storyline.....'than your future  will be similar to MJHT

6th I m fedup of cvs  idea of too much pain for gain.....'.expect the unexpected too much used now'........One of most boring negative marriage is coming up with Maneet'.wheer we are getting all negative promo.....'.you guys don't learn from mistake'.......Tasha ANi promo did wonders to ur TRP'....now arjun nor brij'....weddings are themselves chart buster ......'but u are not going to exploit that.....'because than ur motto will not be satisfied'.of expected ..unexpected'.......Atleast give one promo of marriage with card'.....I don't want maneet marriage as'.....Mayur marriage.....'which happened but didn't do any good to that show'.was rather last nail to its coffin'.Learn something from Rajan shahi'......he made rangini rnavir'......Akshara natik marriage as one of biggest event of country and '.or Pavitra ristha wedding'......we are pleading we need'..wedding  rituals '.....but suppose going to deaf ears'

I loved today episode and Thanks Cvs for this'.all bashing above is for general trend of Geet

I loved tub idea.....with beautiful innovative Handa touch.....but munni tere tub main aab bhi kuch nahi hua........GC and DD make every scene so special......they are damn good actors'.and therefore I will say......they  need strong storyline for their acting capabilites, ......audience need Grand wedding.......

Edited by kuls11 - 30 December 2010 at 11:11am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19lily_k25-RushTrip-adoremevirgo--Nargis--mysterygurl1427roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Yasmeen786 IF-Dazzler
Yasmeen786
Yasmeen786

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Scene 1

It was good to see maan back to his egoistic and aggressive form.....he looks so hot and dashing in his volatile state......loved geet's Casanova image lol....she tried to grab every little opportunity to bring maan close to her but it's a shame it did not work....mk being mk was one step ahead of her......

Scene 2

Brij is such a cunning and scheming scum bag...he actually succeeded in finding geets whereabouts.....this man is full of vengenance....I sincerely pray that he does not succeed in fulfilling any of his heinous motives!!!!.... I hate his skanky image.......but I must say I actual enjoy watching him onscreen...he is such a versatile actor...especially his illustrious dialogue.....Oyyy Chuppp!!! LOL.....this dialogue is so popular in our household...I always use it to wind my sisters or nephew!!!! And I always succeed in rattling their cage!!!!

Scene 3

WOW!!! Geet looked awesome in that red skimpy dress.....truly exquisite......It was so funny when she changed her accent in front of maan.....she looked so cute.....the best scene was when she fell inside the bath tub.....maans reactions were worth looking at when geet was fully drenched.....He couldn't take his eyes off her.....he looked damn hot!!!!!

A few questions on my tizzy mind: where are dev and meera???? (been ages not seen them)

Where has NT disappeared to????

Other than this I enjoyed the episode to the core: 9/10......it will only reach the 10 scale when we get to see an outright scene of romance with maaneet....

Edited by Yasmeen786 - 30 December 2010 at 1:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Res

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged

geet to maan

jara jara touch me touch me
jara jara kiss me kiss me

yew aao na gale lag jao na
cho kar dekhona o jane ja..
dekho sene main kaise
 hulchul hoyee o janee ja..Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

wow key a romance tha specially maan ki akhome.. too good...
aur first precap omg...
 keya lagta hain guys keya karega maan...

back to analysis..
question no 1 : who bailed brij?
no 2: how brij know geet in kc?
no 3: how he also know that chef that he killed?
no 4: will arjun know about this?
no 5: where is nayantara?
no6: what is arjun planning?
no 7: will maneet merrage happen?
no 8: will geet lost her child?
no 9:how arjun overtake maans kc
no 10:will brij able to harm geet..
love u
reea..

Edited by reea88 - 30 December 2010 at 11:50pm
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Hoo Bheegi Bheegi Raat Mein
Le Kar Ke Tujhko Saath Mein
Madhosh Hue Jaaye Hum
Aa Faasle Kar Ne De Kum

Zara Paas Tu Aa Mere
Dheere Se Choo Ja Mujhe
Kho Jaaun Tere Pyaar Mein
Baahon Mein Bhar Le Mujhe

Ooo Tere Liye Jhoomu Deewana Ban Ke Tere Liye
Vaada Hai Mera Main Hoon Tere Liye

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnj-RushTrip---Nargis--preetgurti

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
New edit :

Shocked just came back from college...still checking through posts here.
looks like i made a nice mess and spoiled the mood of many with my ramblings.
i just wrote it as a general senario which i observed in many other serials and NOT in reference to today's episode.
i even mentioned that i will be back with my comments on today's episode as i dint watch it yet.
hey i luved todays episode...i never said i hated it.
and i never wanted nor want geet to end now....when did i say that geet is ending...
i was just giving an example of some serials which were ended due to various reasons..i dint say anything about geet being ended...dont know why this rumour started..if its due to some thing i wrote..then  am really sorry..it was not my intension to hurt anyone.
i dint know that my stupid post would have a negative impact..
am really sorry if i hurt anyone with my ramblings and created an atmosphere of tension n havoc n sadness. it was not intensional..Cry Cry
vinu...am really sorry if ur mood was off due to my post Cry

luv u all

lily
---------------------

Once upon a time..there used to be ' US ' who used to sit n chill in front of the idiot box .
slowly it conquered us and became a basic need.
we started living those stories n serials which we watch daily and analysing the future path..convo with other equally crazy fans around the world..protesting n petitioning to see their own version of the story on tv..became a part of daily routine.
so here is wat i observed all these years being a silent observant..how different new paths finally lead to the same end at one time or two as time ticks on

A serial always starts with a new story line,totally fresh attracting the audience.

the story is developed with utmost sincerity gaining the love of audience steadyly.

as the time ticks on..the craze for the so called story line..so called character...fav couple increases beyond par that the life seems empty when we dont get a glimse of them every breathing space.

soon the serial reaches the top postion of the channel and the television industry.

the couple of the serial are worshipped literally n their fans dont take No for an answer..if they feel that its in negative light.

the trp race is full on where as the story pace begins to decline slowly..

yet the admirers's belief on the serial whcih they believe it to be their own..and its their haq by now never decreases...and in turn sends advises n improvisation techniques to the main gang..so as to see their fav serial back to top.

slowly..the scenario of  "a story with many beautiful moments and a continuity " changes to the scenario of  " some beautiful moments searching for a story line to incorporate between them "

to meet the daily race of trps..they tend to show scenes which are in favour of majority of the audience which increases the trps for time being...creative team happy...audience happy ..thinking that they r back to form

but then the trps again decrase because somewhere along the line..the back bone of the srial's success "the story line" is lost in fullfilling the needs of some audience and in the ever running race of trps that the serial loses its original charm.

some where in middle...petitions and fore warnings to take right desions are send by some naive admireres in a hope that they would get their serial back with a bang

then steps for ammends are taken into account..but those steps have been rarely successful in our history of television industry

the place which used to be a home for many turns into a LOC with a war raging on either sides..not knowing who is supporting who and who are frnds anymore.

slowly..the storyline and the serial gets contaminated upto that extent that ammendments become a impossible task n a pure waste of time n money

finally they decide to shut down the serial with a apt ending suitable at that time n scenario

THis has been the case of many of our fav serials and its the truth.
i just hope that geet doesnt go along this line.
Geet has always been defferent from start till now..any loop holes found in the story line was quickly ammended and it still has its back bone intact...
its u to judge as in which position or step our geet is right now..(from above steps) and see that it doesnt decline much more..n instead emerge back as a warrior.
We Want Beautiful moments... agreed... but it should be  story incorporated with momenets and not the vice versa...the vice versa lead many old serials to disaster  though it might not look that way at that moment of time.
so just hoping for geet tema to remember all the loop holes in story line which was left behind and fill it up sooon

Some doubts regarding some issues :
heard abhinav put down his resignation to nissar already..so they r now planning for a proper exit of his character 'dev'  and other characters related to him such as 'meera ' , ' nt' ,'his parents n sis' etc..they would be shown once the apat n logical storyline is decided..i know.
wat i dint get is...there r some story line which r not told yet like "why maan actually threw out dev in the first place, why there was a fight, where the third brother vicky is now ,  thier childhood story line revolving around all khuranas (including the ones which r being shown now an dthsoe who dint come yet like maan's parents), sameera track, meera-dev college track etc..
now..even if they show a logical story line and give a good exit to the characters of dev,nt,meera (what ever it may be..either they r free or land up in jail)..and the actors move to other new serials....if afterwards they r willing to take any of the above tracks forward..the wont they e needing these characters back in action????
if they r not possible...they will find an alternate story line as adjustment which basically leads to down fall which we saw in many other old serials.
Wacko
Wacko

my mind is reeling now...so will be back with more doubts soon..hehheLOLLOL

oopss..i forgot to add this one..

soon the story line will be dragged like an elastic to that extent that it becomes a pain in the butt.
the admirers who once worshipped the serial,couple etc starts wishing that the serial ends properly rather than living with that crap any more.

so plss.."It better to quit at correct time in a correct manner rather than dragging till the end making a unbearable pain out of it "
so pls dont drag anything too much..
this is another thing i generally observed

whoaaaaaaa...dint realise i wrote all this..Shocked ..ok now take it lite n enjoy todays episode..i just wrote this as i was thinking of writing this since many days...its definitely not in reference to todays episode.

me gonna edit and addd up my ramblings about today's episode  after i watch it Big smileLOL  for sure

Edit - 1 (came to todays episode..atlast Big smile )

one thing i din get is brij was in jail till now...how come he knew that geet was with maan..n their wedding was going to take place soon..that he made a phast phast plan to replace himself as a chef in Khuranas...that he knew arjun n anne were designing the wedding...
as far as i know..when he was taken to jail...all he knew that geet was becoming a sherni n put him under bars..he dint have any idea that she might fall in luv with a guy called maan..who incidentally is devs bro..who is in delhi right now...(damn..even geet n maan dint know that they would fall for each other at that time LOL )
yoo..looks like brij is totally netwroked n fully informed ..or is it just  that new cvs dint know the starting story fully n now rushing the story line in a huryy..LOL

will be back soon

Edited by lily_k25 - 31 December 2010 at 4:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-Silentsoulmysterygurl1427adoremevirgorickks--Nargis--preetgurti

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

I told u 2 days back probably SBS will be hosted by Gurti on 31 st dec..its out they are'.

1st I want swati back'

.2nd I want originally back'

3rd 3 screenplay writers..are there cant think of unique..idea'.and you are copying'.swati stuff'..blatantly'

4th audience want fresh ideas'treatment should be unique .its about sensuality not sexuality

5th  we want strong storyline with brij...MAneet need support from strong storyline' You are just creating moments from audience demand with no storyline'than your future  will be similar to MJHT

6th I m fedup of Nissar idea of too much pain for gain'.expect the unexpected too much used now'.One of most boring negative marriage is coming up with Maneet'.wheer we are getting all negative promo'.you guys don't learn from mistake'.Tasha ANi promo did wonders to ur TRP'now arjun nor brij'.weddings are themselves chart buster 'but u are not going to exploit that'because than ur motto will not be satisfied'.of expected ..unexpected'.Atleast give one promo of marriage with card'.I don't want maneet marriage as'.Mayur marriage'which happened but didn't do any good to that show'.was rather last nail to its coffin'.Learn something from Rajan shahi'.he made rangini rnavir'.Akshara natik marriage as one of biggest event of country and '.or Pavitra ristha wedding'we are pleading we need'..wedding  rituals 'but suppose going to deaf ears'

I agree with kullu!!!!! Everything she has stated i want it too!!! Vinu u listening.......please listen karo.....we are only sayin it for the good of the show....not because we like to bash it!!! We hate to bash our favorite show!!!Cry
I too want swati back..........i too want a solid storyline.....like before......i too want moments in the storyline not just momentsDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulpreetgurti

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Res.

Ok won't be able to write a loooong update as usual.. gotta go somewhere again! Sorry for resing so earlyy! Ouch

But honestly: Cackle-worthy episode!!! ROFL

Geet the seductress? I think not.. more like Geet the comedian LOL !

Honestly.. I'm with you guys when I say how in the world did Maan keep his face straight?! I at least wanted a reaction to her mini dress!! This man has a lot of patience I tell you!

Oh DD.. I applaud your acting today! Just fabulous comedic timing and expressions! You're a gem!  Embarrassed Clap

Ok about Brij the creeper ... I just want them to tell us how he was bailed.. hopefully an NT scheme.. it'd make it more interesting and masale-dar! Wink

AA battery pack: toned down! I like it! Smile 

Ranbir the Chef: Hmmmm interesting.. looking forward to how that's played out..

Precap: Maan stripping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? HAYE IM DEAD. Day DreamingBlushing

kay laters my Idiotsssss ! Hug

Love,

Z

<3

Edited by Mk.Gh - 30 December 2010 at 9:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

Go to top