Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!! (Page 18)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

oopss..i forgot to add this one..

soon the story line will be dragged like an elastic to that extent that it becomes a pain in the butt.
the admirers who once worshipped the serial,couple etc starts wishing that the serial ends properly rather than living with that crap any more.

so plss.."It better to quit at correct time in a correct manner rather than dragging till the end making a unbearable pain out of it "
so pls dont drag anything too much..
this is another thing i generally observed

by the way..is the title tooo dramatic and lengthy?? oyi..need some daasooo titles from u guys

Totally agreed.........................there were so many other shows that dies a SLOW and BRUTAL death....i would never want that for GEET...if it has to end i want it end in its GLORY!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

soon the story line will be dragged like an elastic to that extent that it becomes a pain in the butt.
the admirers who once worshipped the serial,couple etc starts wishing that the serial ends properly rather than living with that crap any more.

so plss.."It better to quit at correct time in a correct manner rather than dragging till the end making a unbearable pain out of it "

by the way..is the title tooo dramatic and lengthy?? oyi..need some daasooo titles from u guys

Tell me about it....what do you think happened to DMG......

4yrs of unbearable pathetic drag which made the fans to hate the very same for which they used to protect n protest against foriegn invaders

i know ROFL

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
what about Maan and Dev?? Why was Dev kicked out of the house??? How.....and how can they show something that ties Ani into the family.....cause it makes no sense as how they ended up having a sister....when there were only 3 bros....LOL

Where is NT, Dev, and Meera?? If Abhinav wants to leave the show.....then bring another Dev....we can't end his character just like thatOuch

Meera too....we can't just put an end to her character just like that.....Geet still does not know that Meera knew Dev.....that he was at her house.....she knows that nothing about meera and dev!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Lily..

you should be working on your presentation...

eeeksss...left it at the side...Ouch
me a dead case tomoro..
pls do come for my funeral..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

viji i think the brain storming session has begun....i am likin what i m reading!!

We have to be more specific ki what is it exactly we are taking about....like for eg: Promos-jab ki baat kar rahe hai....toh tell ki whats the magic the previous Promos had and what is happening now....

Marriage is soon coming and we have no Promo where either Maaneet themselves or somebody for them like Dadi or Ani inviting the viewers to the wedding of Maaneet etc etc

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Totally agreed.........................there were so many other shows that dies a SLOW and BRUTAL death....i would never want that for GEET...if it has to end i want it end in its GLORY!!

exactly....fight like a warrior and die like a warrior Approve...with head held high

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Lily..

you should be working on your presentation...

eeeksss...left it at the side...Ouch
me a dead case tomoro..
pls do come for my funeral..

did i not tell u i am allergic to funerals?? Babes we are not goin any where....go finish ur work......LOL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Tell me about it....what do you think happened to DMG......

4yrs of unbearable pathetic drag which made the fans to hate the very same for which they used to protect n protest against foriegn invaders

i know ROFL

Lily yeh aadha ahdoora version hai....it got posted before i completed here id the complete version

Tell me about it....what do you think happened to DMG....They messed it and totally lost it....

Thats one reason i love LNMDJ they ended it when they knew ki the show has given its beat and hereafter it would be just like an elastic bandWink

lily_k25--Nargis--mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

Go to top