Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!! (Page 17)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Remember when they showed the first promos of this show??

Everyone wanted to name their daughter.....geet.....

and sex of the child was a male......they wanted the name to be geetish?? Aisa kya kiya Geet ne....that everyone wants to name their child geet???

Bring back the justice factor......have geet speak out to the world...what had happened to her....have Maan be there as her support system!!!

what about Maan and Dev?? Why was Dev kicked out of the house??? How.....and how can they show something that ties Ani into the family.....cause it makes no sense as how they ended up having a sister....when there were only 3 bros....LOL

Where is NT, Dev, and Meera?? If Abhinav wants to leave the show.....then bring another Dev....we can't end his character just like thatOuch

Meera too....we can't just put an end to her character just like that.....Geet still does not know that Meera knew Dev.....that he was at her house.....she knows that nothing about meera and dev!!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 30 December 2010 at 1:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
oopss..i forgot to add this one..

soon the story line will be dragged like an elastic to that extent that it becomes a pain in the butt.
the admirers who once worshipped the serial,couple etc starts wishing that the serial ends properly rather than living with that crap any more.

so plss.."It better to quit at correct time in a correct manner rather than dragging till the end making a unbearable pain out of it "
so pls dont drag anything too much..
this is another thing i generally observed

by the way..is the title tooo dramatic and lengthy?? oyi..need some daasooo titles from u guys

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgorickks--Nargis--

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Wow Kullu

succinctly put

what i feel...
1. the new CVs have the calibre..they have introduced old characters and new characters and trying to make difference i feel they will get there..but yes..may be..they need some direction...

2. i think there is some originality... and the treatment i think is unique...i see other serials getting inspired by them...

3. i do not watch any other serial though i have seen some epi of Maryada now..and i find..it being inspired by Geet!

well having said that, i feel i would rather give suggestions to our CVs to make a wedding to remember in telly land..than say i want it like the other serial..

we shall give our ideas and i am sure...they will be inspired by us...

i am sure..we can do everything to make the difference...!!

YUp old character like Brij.....but he should be here to stay not vanish in thin air like.....NT and DEV>...still dont know why they changed actor here

Maryada is rip off Geet and at anyday....Geet is anyday better...because no competiiton between DD and Ridhi..and on starplus it will take route of praitgya sooner ./.....I dont want waste my time...and than crib...its that simple
You are right oroginialty is there...tell me...all our romantic scenes are fresh....never copied ffrom movie....even last tailor one...Jodha Akbar, jweallry ...even dori scene....confession ....Aplogy..Kurban hua ...outhouse....this bath tub was cool tooo....I told U I lvoed epsiode..but oberall they are using their own stuff
Wedding I can give 100 ideas...given Nisaar want to take it....He is more into no pain no gain.....why dont you give idea of marriage...in thread next thread...
MS is still MSK for me...I skip beat wheever he eote thru those eyes
I have one complain of no storlyine......they should realize it before too late

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

i mean we can write an agenda..
which would be

to list out..the characters that need closure..they need proper exits..

open loops

then we give out probable story lines..
and then we give the interactions between characters..

also..we need to know the characters mentioned in the past and we dont see them appearing at all...

wow..i guess my brains have started working..

i remember when just the precaps, the promos used to make us...itch for the next day to come in a jiffy...

today there are not precaps to talk of at the end of the epi..

and the promos are a mish mash of what has already been shown on the epi...

i remember one where Maan throws a paper weight and the mirror shatters...into million pieces and we saw symbolism there

then there was the ring strategically placed between the picture of two brother..i think i am repeating but these promos are etched on my mind

another one is JA...wow what magnetism..shown..between characters... the way..his bare torse had created a sensual atmosphere...when he had put earring...wow that has sexual tension with minimal touch....

i want that back..

Yeap Bang on i think we should start our  Brain Storming Sessions

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
viji i think the brain storming session has begun....i am likin what i m reading!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
wowww...all the idiots are in a run today...offfooooo
i can feel the enthusiasm n determination in the atmosphere .

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

oopss..i forgot to add this one..

soon the story line will be dragged like an elastic to that extent that it becomes a pain in the butt.
the admirers who once worshipped the serial,couple etc starts wishing that the serial ends properly rather than living with that crap any more.

so plss.."It better to quit at correct time in a correct manner rather than dragging till the end making a unbearable pain out of it "
so pls dont drag anything too much..
this is another thing i generally observed

by the way..is the title tooo dramatic and lengthy?? oyi..need some daasooo titles from u guys

Tell me about it....what do you think happened to DMG....They messed it and totally lost it....

Thats one reason i love LNMDJ they ended it when they knew ki the show has given its beat and hereafter it would be just like an elastic bandWink

Edited by rickks - 30 December 2010 at 1:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Lily..

you should be working on your presentation...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25

Go to top