Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!! (Page 12)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@ Shivu..................Thanks for the comments.  I really did not want to sounf super NEGATIVE...but i think its necessary that CVs know..................VINU>>>>>>>>> how we feel.....its not all Hunky Dory!!!

BTW...You and Kullu are my inspiration for writing my take exactly how I feel about it...Thanks for the call last night!!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 30 December 2010 at 12:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

hello people

Hello Vrush!!!!

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

@ Shivu..................Thanks for the comments.  I really did not want to sounf super NEGATIVE...but i think its necessary that CVs know..................VINU>>>>>>>>> how we feel.....its not all Hunky Dory!!!

BTW...You and Kullu are my inspiration for writing my take exactly how I feel about it...Thanks for the call last night!!!
No ur right......Vinu needs to know.....we don't like sittin and complaining....about our show....this show has been the greatest thing....i have never seen a show like this......but right now what is happening is not at all cool....we are only sayin this because we love this show...and we cannot see it going down hill...it has SO much potential....and there are so many storylines that they can create.....the show just began......the leads are together...they are gettin married....there are so many things that have not been revealed....and so many loop holes they can close....and keep us all glued.....
 yes it is necesarry for Vinu and CV's to know that things have gone awry....and that they need to pick it up now.......or it will get soo messy that later even if they try they will not be able to get rid of the mess!!!

No u did not sound negative.....instead out of your take i saw that u see hope of the showing turning around.....and becoming hot again......so i saw only positivity in ur take.....and thank you for sayin what u needed to say...and i am pretty sure that you feel lighter after taking all of this outLOL

Silentsoul--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

hello people

Hello Vrush!!!!
hi vrush diBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Ok...i know the joothis will come flying in my direction Ouch but today I want to take the time to really express how i feel ...........the disappointment that I feel after every episode.

I know the see-saw feeling of getting moments but not a momentous story...

I know that Maan sometimes looks like the Man i fell in love with. His struggle to not let this chit of a girl affect him, but affected he was..
i had seen him emote with eyes closed in Behene de

yes i remember all those instances and what can i say..i have written more than i count scenes on them...in my wishful...where...though i took it a step further than...what TV could ever..show...i had seen those emotions in his eyes...and i had felt the clenching of my gut..and i have felt him living in my head..and telling me to write...write..what i see and what i feel...and there were people who encouraged me

Today i enjoy the serial..watch it everyday without fail...but..i dont see symbolism unless they are like in my face..i dont see them giving me nuances that make me shudder and make me..long for the next day...

I know..what you feel nagz..i know..but..then..may be something has changed inside is what i feel... may be i donno know what to look for and it may be there..

i am not saying..i am not disappointed..it is like losing your love..and hoping that feeling of longing, feeling of breathlessness will be back...
When i used to watch GEET before......i would sneak out of a meeting in the office to catch the episode as soon as it was aired...because i could NOT wait to see it...SABR ka koi sawaal hi nahi uthta....because when it came to Maaneet...I had no Sabr....sub Kurban for them!!!

Now.....my whole day passes.....and i haven't watched the episode....woh DIL CHASPI nahi hain jo huwa karti thi......woh MAGNATISM nahi jo zabardasti keench lati thi.......Woh CREATIVE ORIGINALITY.....jisko dekhne ke liye betaab hote the.......

I know what you are saying nagz... i used to write like a crazed woman..cos his eyes..spoke volumes to me...

but i thot it must be me..who has lost that loving feeling..but looks like there are more than one..here who are affected..!!

Pre-cap dekhke pure scenes IMAGINE karthe the...Vrush ko ideas de ke tang karte the ke humme EK WISHFUL scene dena.....and then knowing that it will still be different that what all we imagines...because CVs had always surpassed our expectations.......

I MISS MY SHOW......the BETAABI...the CHARM...the MAGNETISM....and most of all the CREATIVITY!!!!  

i want it back too!! I still watch the old scenes..i went back and added things on the calender Viji had made just so that i could watch the old scenes one more time..and.see if still felt the same i had that first time and it was there...

today i feel like smiling but no.. no more wishful thinking happens..i dont die small deaths..if i dont write... but what can we do? it has to be the CVs who have to give us..that...

was it the setting? what had been different then that we miss now.. what can be done to bring back the old charm...?

Coming to today's EPISODE......acting wise....FABULOUS job by DD...she is too good all the time.....FULL ON ALWAYS....and 3-4 din se to GC is full on too.....i finally see the CHAAH in his eyes again that goes so missing so many times even during romantic scenes.  

CONTENT wise.................i give the episode a 2 out of 10........Sorry......but where was the originality....the TUB.....come on BEEN THERE........DONE THAT!!  and worse is the Pre-cap scene....Maan UNBUTTONING his shirt for the THIRD time (yes parody sisters....one more item to add to our list of repetitive 3 times list).  Jab pehli baar dikhaya tha...tab it was FABULOUS.....second time...it was ok....dekh liya tha...but now again the same scene......Its too MUCH!!!

Here i differ a bit i feel they are giving closure..to the loops...and bring the differences in the same situation that happened then and now..how it was when the love that they felt was denied, not known..not acknowledged and how it is today..i know it was post confession but today the love has progressed...further...it is the next stage in their love story..

i am not into rating..but i found the epi rocked for me..i felt...Maan emote..with his eyes...

Geet is wow..and i think she has not failed deliver even once..at least for me..
I have stopped expecting GREATNESS now......but I MISS The GREATNESS from this show.  

Since GEET has aired...I had not watched any episodes of any other show.......because i did not want to ...i got all my ENTERTAINMENT here.....DRAMA...COMEDY...ROMANCE....etc.....   It was enough to fill my QUOTA....enough to escape the daily grind of life.....

I feel like may be we are expecting too much...so i go with the flow..and i like that there are still surprises there for me..

sometimes..it is a deja vu..but i am pleasantly surprised..

so ok i dont..have the gut wrenching..feeling where the eyes.. hit me in my guts..or...made me..only think of Maan, Maan and Maan..

today i have my sanity back..to certain extent and he touches in doses..rather..a bazooka shots..

BUT....

Not anymore.....since the last week...I have started watching a new show..................and I am really liking it....  because I AM BORED watching GEET................ok I said it!!Shocked

Now...IDIOTS...those who agree and disagree....bring it on....i want a HEALTHY DISCUSSION....I want someone to convince me that what I am seeing is not true...it's not correct.....I WANT TO LOVE GEET THE SHOW AGAIN THE WAY I USED TO!!!
Confused

Hmm i hope so..
. Is there something we can do..or is it a lost cause?? I think we as a viewer can still make a difference and it is good if we voice our..opinions and give suggestions... may be we should say what we would want to see  in terms of storyline, story telling..may be inspire the creatives with varied ideas...!!
What say?

Mee in purple..hope i make sense!!

Edited by -RushTrip- - 30 December 2010 at 12:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
watched the episode ...

well well well ... maza aa gaya ...!!!

couldnt stop laughing !!

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
and i am glad i will finally get to see Dhrasti with her real hair ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
flight in two hours .. leaving now .. agar safely land hua toh kal miltey hai as usual...

love you all...

have fun!!
NihaHug

Go to top