Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!! (Page 11)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

Originally posted by --Nargis--

slowly..the scenario of  "a story with many beautiful moments and a continuity " changes to the scenario of  " some beautiful moments searching for a story line to incorporate between them "

Lily.......................I LOVE everything you have said...you HIT THE NAIL on the HEAD!!   The comment above perfectly stands out and defines the current condition of this serial...GEET!!!

We used to have a full storyline full of moments.....innumerable moments....but now all we have are innumerable episodes with  FLEETING moments of greatness!!  Kya huwa???

hopefully they see atleast now yaar...because am seeing that same situation is starting here in geet...its still at starting stages..but once it goes down..it will be late before we could think of ammending..its the same environment here....but we people r not seeing it in current scenario..n by the time we see it..we realise that its too late..tahts wat happened with other serialsOuch

I agree Lily....isko abhi nahi theek kiya to yeh khabhi bhi nahi theek hoga!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Once upon a time..there used to be ' US ' who used to sit n chill in front of the idiot box .
slowly it conquered us and became a basic need.
we started living those stories n serials which we watch daily and analysing the future path..convo with other equally crazy fans around the world..protesting n petitioning to see their own version of the story on tv..became a part of daily routine.
so here is wat i observed all these years being a silent observant..how different new paths finally lead to the same end at one time or two as time ticks on

A serial always starts with a new story line,totally fresh attracting the audience.
Yes it does...But here you can also say that currently like in the past 3-4 yrs....STARONE has never had a show with a strong storyline even in the initial Days....I am sure i dont have to site examples here...GHSP is the very first show in the last 3-4 yrs which had come up with a very novel concept, gripping story and screenplay.....brilliant dialogues....fantastic and talented star cast....You name it and they HAD it

the story is developed with utmost sincerity gaining the love of audience steadyly.

as the time ticks on..the craze for the so called story line..so called character...fav couple increases beyond par that the life seems empty when we dont get a glimse of them every breathing space.

soon the serial reaches the top postion of the channel and the television industry.

the couple of the serial are worshipped literally n their fans dont take No for an answer..if they feel that its in negative light.

the trp race is full on where as the story pace begins to decline slowly..
Yes .....This is what is currently happening in GHSP.....they had build a huge plot, that was quite interesting to watch, which lasted from April to say October where there was groW*H in the story as well in the relationship of the main Protagonists......But the plot that was build over the time was scrapped off leaving the viewers AGHAST

yet the admirers's belief on the serial whcih they believe it to be their own..and its their haq by now never decreases...and in turn sends advises n improvisation techniques to the main gang..so as to see their fav serial back to top.
Many at times the ideas,the requests, etc is accepted and incorporated....but there was a phase when we had no role to play as whatever was given/shown to us was so presumptuous that there needed no further additions.....lets say that the fire this particular show has ignited in one will make you wanna support and do all that you can to see you show have a smooth run.....but how long????

slowly..the scenario of  "a story with many beautiful moments and a continuity " changes to the scenario of  " some beautiful moments searching for a story line to incorporate between them "
Yeap.....Content is missing......even if there are moments they are repetitive......there is no freshness or no creativity...they have been chucked out of the window......Will there be a come back....Only GOD knowsConfused

to meet the daily race of trps..they tend to show scenes which are in favour of majority of the audience which increases the trps for time being...creative team happy...audience happy ..thinking that they r back to form
I agree......best example is today's episode where Maaneet scene was basically there to satisfy the viewers and get hold of the TRP's (which of course is temporary) its a deliberate attempt so that the Viewers end up watching allthe repeats there by helping the Show gain the needed TRP's /Appreciations etc.......but i hope the CV's realize that there are many viewers who enjoy the MAANEET moments when they are beautifully interwoven in a logical story

but then the trps again decrase because somewhere along the line..the back bone of the srial's success "the story line" is lost in fullfilling the needs of some audience and in the ever running race of trps that the serial loses its original charm.
ClapClapClapClapClap

some where in middle...petitions and fore warnings to take right desions are send by some naive admireres in a hope that they would get their serial back with a bang
How much ever the audience plead,send petitions,make posts etc there will not be any improvement until and unless the CV's want to do something about it.....And by this something i dont mean a temporary something....i mean something rock solid filled with innovation,creativity,rockking moments....and what all it takes so that another 5-6 months is passed in AmusementSmile

then steps for ammends are taken into account..but those steps have been rarely successful in our history of television industry

the place which used to be a home for many turns into a LOC with a war raging on either sides..not knowing who is supporting who and who are frnds anymore.

slowly..the storyline and the serial gets contaminated upto that extent that ammendments become a impossible task n a pure waste of time n money

finally they decide to shut down the serial with a apt ending suitable at that time n scenario
I pray that GHSP does not meet this awful and horrible fate that many of the wonderful and most loved shows have seenCry

This has been the case of many of our fav serials and its the truth.
i just hope that geet doesn't go along this line.
Keeping my fingers crossed.......

Geet has always been different from start till now..any loop holes found in the story line was quickly amended and it still has its back bone intact...
its u to judge as in which position or step our geet is right now..(from above steps) and see that it doesn't decline much more..n instead emerge back as a warrior.
We Want Beautiful moments... agreed... but it should be  story incorporated with moments and not the vice versa...the vice versa lead many old serials to disaster  though it might not look that way at that moment of time.
so just hoping for geet tema to remember all the loop holes in story line which was left behind and fill it up sooon

Some doubts regarding some issues :
heard abhinav put down his resignation to nissar already..so they r now planning for a proper exit of his character 'dev'  and other characters related to him such as 'meera ' , ' nt' ,'his parents n sis' etc..they would be shown once the apat n logical storyline is decided..i know.
wat i dint get is...there r some story line which r not told yet like "why maan actually threw out dev in the first place, why there was a fight, where the third brother vicky is now ,  thier childhood story line revolving around all khuranas (including the ones which r being shown now an dthsoe who dint come yet like maan's parents), sameera track, meera-dev college track etc..
now..even if they show a logical story line and give a good exit to the characters of dev,nt,meera (what ever it may be..either they r free or land up in jail)..and the actors move to other new serials....if afterwards they r willing to take any of the above tracks forward..the wont they e needing these characters back in action????
if they r not possible...they will find an alternate story line as adjustment which basically leads to down fall which we saw in many other old serials.
Wacko
Wacko

my mind is reeling now...so will be back with more doubts soon..hehheLOLLOL
I agree questions needs to be answered....But those are questions the CV;'s need to answer and show proper closure to rather than we asking each and every single day and banging our head against the wallWacko

whoaaaaaaa...dint realise i wrote all this..Shocked ..ok now take it lite n enjoy todays episode..i just wrote this as i was thinking of writing this since many days...its definitely not in reference to todays episode.

me gonna edit and addd up my ramblings about today's episode  after i watch it Big smileLOL  for sure

Hey Lily beautiful.....
Aapne jo likha kaafi tha.......These are my additions nothing different just my supporting comments
Smile

Edited by rickks - 30 December 2010 at 11:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25--Nargis--Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Vinu - you can say Sheila ki jawani badnaam hui muni tere liye... I am waiting for tomorrow when actually MaanEet will go nuts...loved the episode...omg too hilarious.....

Muniza

</div>
<div>

hey Muni

how r u ?

Preeeeetoooooo my janu I am fine, how about u?

Long time no talk...tonight I will be online, so will talk....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Lily.......................I LOVE everything you have said...you HIT THE NAIL on the HEAD!!   The comment above perfectly stands out and defines the current condition of this serial...GEET!!!

We used to have a full storyline full of moments.....innumerable moments....but now all we have are innumerable episodes with  FLEETING moments of greatness!!  Kya huwa???

Nags and Lily could not agree more....this is what is exactly happening.....Considering the fact that GHSP has a sold story which none the other show had.....and with the amount of loop holes created.,...with the brilliant characterizations they have......we being amateurs can site 10 story lines and take it forward....they are Pros.....there are three writers if i am not mistaken...combined with a fab director like Nissar Parvez...they should be able to create fireworks......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Yeh lo ji sanam hum aa gaye
Aaj Phir Dil leke

HugHugHug

Aaiye Aaaiye Smile
aap hi ki kami thi bas ye  gana likhke gayab mat hona LOL

Nahi yaar....i am here for now....Smile

Aapka bahut bahut shukriya
okie tell tell today did u see your MSK
i mean the original Khurana sahab Smile

Yes i did see the actual MSK today again....for 4th time consecutively

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Yeh lo ji sanam hum aa gaye
Aaj Phir Dil leke

HugHugHug
Hi Viji...Smile

Hi Mags....

mysterygurl1427

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hello people

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Ok...i know the joothis will come flying in my direction Ouch but today I want to take the time to really express how i feel ...........the disappointment that I feel after every episode.

No jhootis at your direction....at least none from meHug

When i used to watch GEET before......i would sneak out of a meeting in the office to catch the episode as soon as it was aired...because i could NOT wait to see it...SABR ka koi sawaal hi nahi uthta....because when it came to Maaneet...I had no Sabr....sub Kurban for them!!!

Exactly Nags....when the show started i watched it because i wanted ti know how different was Geet from Muski....then i did not give much time, if there was nothing to watch the GHSP...that was it....then i watched the scene where Maan saves Geet from Brij....and thats when i wanted to know ki yeh kya drama chal raha hai......i sat for three whole days, downloaded the entire show till this particular episode and watched the whole thing and it gave me goose-flushes after seeing what the actual story was and how they had handled it with sheer brillianceSmile

Now.....my whole day passes.....and i haven't watched the episode....woh DIL CHASPI nahi hain jo huwa karti thi......woh MAGNATISM nahi jo zabardasti keench lati thi.......Woh CREATIVE ORIGINALITY.....jisko dekhne ke liye betaab hote the.......

Yeap....GHSP synonyms were CREATIVE, ORIGINALITY, INNOVATION etc....
and aaj kal its ....dont even get me startedOuch

Pre-cap dekhke pure scenes IMAGINE karthe the...Vrush ko ideas de ke tang karte the ke humme EK WISHFUL scene dena.....and then knowing that it will still be different that what all we imagines...because CVs had always surpassed our expectations.......

I MISS MY SHOW......the BETAABI...the CHARM...the MAGNETISM....and most of all the CREATIVITY!!!!  

Coming to today's EPISODE......acting wise....FABULOUS job by DD...she is too good all the time.....FULL ON ALWAYS....and 3-4 din se to GC is full on too.....i finally see the CHAAH in his eyes again that goes so missing so many times even during romantic scenes.  

CONTENT wise.................i give the episode a 2 out of 10........Sorry......but where was the originality....the TUB.....come on BEEN THERE........DONE THAT!!  and worse is the Pre-cap scene....Maan UNBUTTONING his shirt for the THIRD time (yes parody sisters....one more item to add to our list of repetitive 3 times list).  Jab pehli baar dikhaya tha...tab it was FABULOUS.....second time...it was ok....dekh liya tha...but now again the same scene......Its too MUCH!!!

I have stopped expecting GREATNESS now......but I MISS The GREATNESS from this show.  

Since GEET has aired...I had not watched any episodes of any other show.......because i did not want to ...i got all my ENTERTAINMENT here.....DRAMA...COMEDY...ROMANCE....etc.....   It was enough to fill my QUOTA....enough to escape the daily grind of life.....

BUT....

Not anymore.....since the last week...I have started watching a new show..................and I am really liking it....  because I AM BORED watching GEET................ok I said it!!Shocked

Now...IDIOTS...those who agree and disagree....bring it on....i want a HEALTHY DISCUSSION....I want someone to convince me that what I am seeing is not true...it's not correct.....I WANT TO LOVE GEET THE SHOW AGAIN THE WAY I USED TO!!!
Confused

Nags i totally agree to what you have said.......and this is one discussion that needs to be continued

mysterygurl1427

Go to top