Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!! (Page 10)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I just posted my take on page 1....but here it is again for you guys.......................Don't KILL me....Ouch

Ok...i know the joothis will come flying in my direction Ouch but today I want to take the time to really express how i feel ...........the disappointment that I feel after every episode.

When i used to watch GEET before......i would sneak out of a meeting in the office to catch the episode as soon as it was aired...because i could NOT wait to see it...SABR ka koi sawaal hi nahi uthta....because when it came to Maaneet...I had no Sabr....sub Kurban for them!!!

Now.....my whole day passes.....and i haven't watched the episode....woh DIL CHASPI nahi hain jo huwa karti thi......woh MAGNATISM nahi jo zabardasti keench lati thi.......Woh CREATIVE ORIGINALITY.....jisko dekhne ke liye betaab hote the.......

Pre-cap dekhke pure scenes IMAGINE karthe the...Vrush ko ideas de ke tang karte the ke humme EK WISHFUL scene dena.....and then knowing that it will still be different that what all we imagines...because CVs had always surpassed our expectations.......

I MISS MY SHOW......the BETAABI...the CHARM...the MAGNETISM....and most of all the CREATIVITY!!!!  

Coming to today's EPISODE......acting wise....FABULOUS job by DD...she is too good all the time.....FULL ON ALWAYS....and 3-4 din se to GC is full on too.....i finally see the CHAAH in his eyes again that goes so missing so many times even during romantic scenes.  

CONTENT wise.................i give the episode a 2 out of 10........Sorry......but where was the originality....the TUB.....come on BEEN THERE........DONE THAT!!  and worse is the Pre-cap scene....Maan UNBUTTONING his shirt for the THIRD time (yes parody sisters....one more item to add to our list of repetitive 3 times list).  Jab pehli baar dikhaya tha...tab it was FABULOUS.....second time...it was ok....dekh liya tha...but now again the same scene......Its too MUCH!!!

I have stopped expecting GREATNESS now......but I MISS The GREATNESS from this show.  

Since GEET has aired...I had not watched any episodes of any other show.......because i did not want to ...i got all my ENTERTAINMENT here.....DRAMA...COMEDY...ROMANCE....etc.....   It was enough to fill my QUOTA....enough to escape the daily grind of life.....

BUT....

Not anymore.....since the last week...I have started watching a new show..................and I am really liking it....  because I AM BORED watching GEET................ok I said it!!Shocked

Now...IDIOTS...those who agree and disagree....bring it on....i want a HEALTHY DISCUSSION....I want someone to convince me that what I am seeing is not true...it's not correct.....I WANT TO LOVE GEET THE SHOW AGAIN THE WAY I USED TO!!!
Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25Silentsoulmysterygurl1427preetgurti

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

MSK/anni/arjun:

Newton's first law of love

A Boy In Love With A Girl, Continue To Be In Love With Her And A
Girl In Love With A Boy, Continue To Be In Love With Him, Until Or Unless
Any External Agent(Brother Of the girl) Comes Into Play And
Break The Legs Of The Boy.
hi....haila..what happened to Newton....!!!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

preeto...me bhery bhery kacchi in physics of love.....

chal den talk about chemistry of Love what about that ?LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann-mysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
okie bye all Gdnite enjoy your discussions
and pls Everyone someone pls convince Nags that Geet is still the Geet we Love
tell her pls
bye love u all
better miss me

mysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

me off guys today..
coz not well....small bout of flu...
inshallah may be back tomorrow
bye for now
sacchi..
MagsHug

mysterygurl1427

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by lily_k25

slowly..the scenario of  "a story with many beautiful moments and a continuity " changes to the scenario of  " some beautiful moments searching for a story line to incorporate between them "

Lily.......................I LOVE everything you have said...you HIT THE NAIL on the HEAD!!   The comment above perfectly stands out and defines the current condition of this serial...GEET!!!

We used to have a full storyline full of moments.....innumerable moments....but now all we have are innumerable episodes with  FLEETING moments of greatness!!  Kya huwa???

hopefully they see atleast now yaar...because am seeing that same situation is starting here in geet...its still at starting stages..but once it goes down..it will be late before we could think of ammending..its the same environment here....but we people r not seeing it in current scenario..n by the time we see it..we realise that its too late..tahts wat happened with other serialsOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I just posted my take on page 1....but here it is again for you guys.......................Don't KILL me....Ouch

Ok...i know the joothis will come flying in my direction Ouch but today I want to take the time to really express how i feel ...........the disappointment that I feel after every episode.

When i used to watch GEET before......i would sneak out of a meeting in the office to catch the episode as soon as it was aired...because i could NOT wait to see it...SABR ka koi sawaal hi nahi uthta....because when it came to Maaneet...I had no Sabr....sub Kurban for them!!!

Now.....my whole day passes.....and i haven't watched the episode....woh DIL CHASPI nahi hain jo huwa karti thi......woh MAGNATISM nahi jo zabardasti keench lati thi.......Woh CREATIVE ORIGINALITY.....jisko dekhne ke liye betaab hote the.......

Pre-cap dekhke pure scenes IMAGINE karthe the...Vrush ko ideas de ke tang karte the ke humme EK WISHFUL scene dena.....and then knowing that it will still be different that what all we imagines...because CVs had always surpassed our expectations.......

I MISS MY SHOW......the BETAABI...the CHARM...the MAGNETISM....and most of all the CREATIVITY!!!!  

Coming to today's EPISODE......acting wise....FABULOUS job by DD...she is too good all the time.....FULL ON ALWAYS....and 3-4 din se to GC is full on too.....i finally see the CHAAH in his eyes again that goes so missing so many times even during romantic scenes.  

CONTENT wise.................i give the episode a 2 out of 10........Sorry......but where was the originality....the TUB.....come on BEEN THERE........DONE THAT!!  and worse is the Pre-cap scene....Maan UNBUTTONING his shirt for the THIRD time (yes parody sisters....one more item to add to our list of repetitive 3 times list).  Jab pehli baar dikhaya tha...tab it was FABULOUS.....second time...it was ok....dekh liya tha...but now again the same scene......Its too MUCH!!!

I have stopped expecting GREATNESS now......but I MISS The GREATNESS from this show.  

Since GEET has aired...I had not watched any episodes of any other show.......because i did not want to ...i got all my ENTERTAINMENT here.....DRAMA...COMEDY...ROMANCE....etc.....   It was enough to fill my QUOTA....enough to escape the daily grind of life.....

BUT....

Not anymore.....since the last week...I have started watching a new show..................and I am really liking it....  because I AM BORED watching GEET................ok I said it!!Shocked

Now...IDIOTS...those who agree and disagree....bring it on....i want a HEALTHY DISCUSSION....I want someone to convince me that what I am seeing is not true...it's not correct.....I WANT TO LOVE GEET THE SHOW AGAIN THE WAY I USED TO!!!
Confused

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
no one throw jooti's at you mommy....what u said was ekdum correct........ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
i too want to love the show like i used to....i too want to watch the episodes infinite times as i used....

i used to watch the same episode 8 times in one day.......8 flippin times........now i watch it once.....and just like mommy said......i used to dieeeeeeeee when i had to wait and watch the episode....now i can take my time and watch the episode, and i will not dieConfused
I just want to love the show i used to love sooo much......it makes me depressed when the greatest show that i watched all of these months goin down the drain......yes it is show.....and yes it is sad....that a show can depress someone.....

yes today's episode was good.....i loved it because it was funny......but nothin more.....yes i am shocked and wanna see what Maan is upto......but the feelin is not the same as it used to be!!

Vinu isn't there any way to bring this feelin back again??? Any way??

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 30 December 2010 at 11:35am
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Vinu - you could have said Sheila ki jawani badnaam hui muni tere liye... I am waiting for tomorrow when actually MaanEet will go nuts...loved the episode...omg too hilarious.....

Muniza

Don't get your hope too high Munni...KUCH NAHI HONE WAALA HAIN!!!Ouch

mysterygurl1427

Go to top