3 Idiotz -Romancing the Stone....Maahi Maahi!! - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i hv a feeling that everything will happen on the wedding day...arjun will put his plan in action on that day....and brij will also show his face on that day...

i hv a feeling that just before the wedding Adi will be giving a bad news to maan that arjun has taken over his company...

see...how much i hv been affected by ektaa fever...
W.E. it is i hope geet gets a little scared to see her killer loose...

and i want her to wake up at night screaming as she will get night mares...and then i want Maan to come and console her....and say chup bilcoll chup.....☺️
i am really really hoping to see a kissing scene of maneet on the last day of this year which has been so special to me because i cud take visit a world of maneet romance of purity, innocence, trust...

come on geet...u do it if maan is so adamant...

i am really really hoping to see a kissing scene of maneet on the last day of this year which has been so special to me because i cud take visit a world of maneet romance of purity, innocence, trust...

come on geet...u do it if maan is so adamant...
come on Maaneet.....

time for teshting....

Maan=lion...

Geet=chuha....

Lion teshting the chuha......

chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

come on Maaneet.....

time for teshting....

Maan=lion...

Geet=chuha....

Lion teshting the chuha......

chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

123 teshting teshting...Maan teshting time, come on come on....

Muniza
cant we do something...like u know send some instant msg to the CVs to input a kissing scene today...if they hv not shot one....then they still hv several hours to shoot it...

i guess i am too much into fantasy land...
Originally posted by muniza75

123 teshting teshting...Maan teshting time, come on come on....

Muniza
🀣

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......jaldi teshting teshting shuro karo....nahin to Brijesh ajayega.....

fir there will be no testhing......then sit there like idiots wishing that should have taken the tesht
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

cant we do something...like u know send some instant msg to the CVs to input a kissing scene today...if they hv not shot one....then they still hv several hours to shoot it...

We already gave our message, let see?

Muniza

don't worry babes....i hope they have something good in store for us tomorrow...

fingers crossed....for all idiots....and i pray that the CV's shut us all upπŸ˜†
Originally posted by muniza75

We already gave our message, let see?

Muniza
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Šβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ€’

this is what i want to feel tomorrow....and in the end....i am hopin that they would kill me...see the dyin smiley???πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

🀣

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......jaldi teshting teshting shuro karo....nahin to Brijesh ajayega.....

fir there will be no testhing......then sit there like idiots wishing that should have taken the tesht

Dont say idiotz, say like us (we are idiotz na)....

Brijesh Oyeeeeeeeeeeee lovers se dur rahiyo, warna teri khair nahin....

Muniza