Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
flight in two hours .. leaving now .. agar safely land hua toh kal miltey hai as usual...

love you all...

have fun!!
Niha🤗
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Vrush Di.....yes u r correct....we can if we want to bring back our show....with ideas of a new storyline that the CV's can manipulate in their own way to make it fresh....there are soo many things that they can do still!!!
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what to say...so many consecutive awesome epis...i am so happy...

the story is in full swing...the enemies r closing in, traps r being set....but our maneet is oblivious to everything...
they r busy fighting and loving with equal dosage....

brij enters as caterer in the hotel where arjun is arranging food for maneet wedding....which means he knows about maan and geet...i think rajjo has told darji about them and thatz how brij knows...

but i am sure brij doesnt know that maan is dev's bro...
ok guys...let me say here one thing...i really dont understand y they ended the role of dev...he cud hv lot to do in the present track...
he cud save maneet from brij....

ok...now my jaws r still hurting...i was laughing like mad over the bathroom seq....

geet trying in every way to make maan break his promise...but maan is after all MSK...he doesnt make promises to break them....
bechari pinky...wenever maan and geet hv fights...she is the first person to become bali ka bakra...
and maan in his anger has even forgotten that pinky is just a receptionist...

geet calls him maan sir knowing very well wat maan has promised to do if she calls him sir....
but the funny part is though geet acts bold but the next moment she steps backwards as maan walks towards her...
it reminded me wen maan refused to give back her dupatta on the condition that she says ILU...and this time geet held on to the file so that maan touches her...
last time geet mesmerised maan and then snatched her dupatta...and today maan did the same thing....

and then the car scene was too cute...geet telling him that she is very very hungry and so wants to hv sweets...and maan instantly worried that it is one of her mood swings of pregnancy...
btw i hv the same question like geet...wat r chocos doing in maan's car...never seen him hving chocos before...

the bathroom scene was too gud...although it did seem OTT...but DD was really gud in portraying both the discomfort of geet and as well her ftirtatious self...

a girl's beauty and her ada r her main assets to invoke passion in a man...
but MSK has proved to be beyond such temptations in several instances before....
in manali...they were alone in a place away from locality...but maan didnt even touch her though geet was ready to give in....
and the tub seq on engagement day....that day too maan didnt touch her....
this is the reason y i found today's tub scene very much OTT...cant blame annie because she doesnt know that maan is vishwamitra's father...but geet shud hv known that by now...

i am sure in tomorrow's epi....we will see that maan's anger will go up by a few notches....
wen last time geet wore a white short dress...maan told her that she doesnt need such fake things because he likes her simplicity and honesty...
maan is different from other men...he wont get swayed by these flirtatious acts...also he can clearly see how uncomfo geet is...

it wont take a minute for maan to take geet to bed...and geet will surrender herself because she loves him...but maan is someone who has himself drawn a line around her which he will never cross that line before marriage....

i hope maan's anger continues for a couple more epis...he is hottest wen he is angry...the looks that he was giving her wen he was walking towards her in the file scene...and then in the last scene wen geet feel into the tub...was killing....

the bathroom scene will be continued tomorrow and this time too geet will fail...i guess we will not be seeing maan breaking his promise now...i guess next time maan will be touching her is wen he will hv to save her from brij...

arjun and brij both in KM....the trap is set....

there r still 8 more epis before 10th jan...i think before that maneet will tackle arjun and brij...

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
Guys...made a seperate post regarding wat i wrote here today...as viji asked me to 😳

pls do add up ur thoughts there too along with idiots thread..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577079

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

flight in two hours .. leaving now .. agar safely land hua toh kal miltey hai as usual...

love you all...

have fun!!
Niha🤗

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....of course safely landing hogi!!! Idiot😡
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

No ur right......Vinu needs to know.....we don't like sittin and complaining....about our show....this show has been the greatest thing....i have never seen a show like this......but right now what is happening is not at all cool...we are only sayin this because we love this show...and we cannot see it going down hill...it has SO much potential....and there are so many storyline that they can create.....the show just began......the leads are together...they are gettin married....there are so many things that have not been revealed....and so many loop holes they can close....and keep us all glued.....
 yes it is necesarry for Vinu and CV's to know that things have gone awry....and that they need to pick it up now.......or it will get soo messy that later even if they try they will not be able to get rid of the mess!!!

No u did not sound negative.....instead out of your take i saw that u see hope of the showing turning around.....and becoming hot again......so i saw only positivity in ur take.....and thank you for sayin what u needed to say...and i am pretty sure that you feel lighter after taking all of this out😆

Shivi couldn't have agreed more.....we love the show and we dont want something as good as GHSP to go down the drain

Originally posted by: lily_k25

Guys...made a seperate post regarding wat i wrote here today...as viji asked me to 😳

pls do add up ur thoughts there too along with idiots thread..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577079

thanks babe!!!! I loved everything u wrote!! will reply there to
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Mee in purple..hope i make sense!!

I know  Vrush...I feel we really a HAVE TO DO SOMETHING...and DO IT FAST!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nagz being fast is my trademark

now..lily i shall reply to you..right now me writing my reply to Kuls..

wow..aaj toh.. i see my old...thread..jaisa..where everyone has a different perspective...

lily_k25 thumbnail
😭 guys i need to go now...have project seminar tomoro..n me lazy bone dint even complete my presentation n its already 1.30 am
pls do continue discussing...
willl be back to peep in before sleeping and will surely join u all tomoro after college..
bye guys