Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Loved It ! - Agree with Shekhar - Want 2nd Babua

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged

AWWWWW...

I m Sooo happy..so so so happy..Finaly CV's have listens atleast one Wish of Mine..TongueBig smileBig smileBig smile

Shekhar Demanding for Second Baby boy From Laali...a another Junior Shekhar Babua to play with Madhav..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

I know Some Panditji has predited this Earlier that Shekhar has actully two Baby Boy in his Kundli..and I alwys wanted that...Shali and their Family get extended With both of them and Madhav  ..and afcouse the New Special Wish Kid...

Shali's happiness and Laali's joy of Mother hood got ruined badly on Madhav's time.. I m just waiting for that wish to come True...Hope this time all goes Well. .I m sure Right now Laali seems Bit shy..But Soon she'll Fullful Shekhar's this Wish....

I cant wait for it..If this show gonna End than  this is the Thing ..I wanna watch it..Pls CV's..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

and thanks for bringout this wish Track..Just loved it.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarjitoprincessRock776

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

When are they going to start working on it?LOL
LOL
princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
when shekhar become normal and then he will be more romantic and hot!!LOL I want that hot sexy romantic Blushing shekhar backDay Dreaming

Edited by natasha_1407 - 30 December 2010 at 4:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

When are they going to start working on it?LOL
LOL

Ok I wanted to put comment on that When Writing Scene,..that Shekhar now you may proceed on action for it...She wont deny at all..shes just shy thats it...LOLWinkEmbarrassed
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_1407

when shekhar become normal and then he will be more romantic and hot!!LOL I want that hot sexy romantic Blushing shekhar backDay Dreaming

Thats True...I never Expected him to ask such wish..Believe me...I saw that in precap first and got Shocked for while..Like OMG..LOLLOL

BTW Was he really asking for Second baby or...Is it for...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..Obviosly that will eventually Bring another babua....LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
If they have a second baby hope they will start working on the job because it takes time to get pregnant. Sometimes it happens right away and sometimes it does not.
Here is another storyline...they try and try but are unable to conceive a baby for a long time. Then what happens...there romance is again put to the test.. In the end they adopt some nice kid who was left at their doorstep by a mother who did not want her child.Smile

In this case Shekhar stays with her no matter what and does not run away and act stupid. A more positive approach to the storyline.

Also we can see the taboos that exist for women who can't have babies and what kinds of things they are faced with by society.  That could be an interesting social issue....

The CVs will never listen to me...CryCryCryCry
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

If they have a second baby hope they will start working on the job because it takes time to get pregnant. Sometimes it happens right away and sometimes it does not.
Here is another storyline...they try and try but are unable to conceive a baby for a long time. Then what happens...there romance is again put to the test.. In the end they
adopt some nice kid who was left at their doorstep by a mother who did not want her child.Smile

I dont think they'll go in this way Since now Second baby is not like Compalsory needs ..and even if there is time to take conceive Noone would blame or totrue like Specially shekhar..Since they hv already one kid..and its not so that They need a baby at any cost...First baby was like that  and at that time it would be follow..This time it just came as new Phase and another plesure & wonder to hv second kid in life...

what I feel is one Day Laali will know and she'll go and tell she fullfilled his Wish...EmbarrassedLOL
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_1407

yes!! agree!!  Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top