1st episode made me cry:(

Posted: 13 years ago
the first episode was such a good one the little avanti was so cute and innocent plus she portrayed the character perfectly...............the scene where she goes near the damaged car of her parents and cried badly brought tears in my eyes i cudnt stop myself................
mati ki banno is the most awsome show i m loving it.........via chodhry(avanti) is so pretty and the way she struggles for herself is superb.....wonderfull show😊
loving it. via and manoj make a cute pair too.the first epi was sad and brilliantly enacted by choti avanti.

yes yes... I was feeling so bad for her. That Bua 😡 Ugh.

Anyways, the show is looking good, especially with the shaadi promo coming up.
ooh is it?? i dint c the promo yet.
that bua looks like a vamp. she is natasha rana who played chotimaa in bidaai.

^^ The promo: http://www.hostingcup.com/styipwt76y2y.html
do u all know the little avanti is a great talent...... she had played Kashi On imagine tv so beautifully ..... Now we could see her in Phoolwa on COLORS
Me too! I also got a lil teary eyed. Especially when lil Avanti asks what does orphanage mean? I wish no child would bo thru something like that for real😭
Yh... little avanti is just perfect.... btw, who's tht girl?? i mean her real name???
Originally posted by Rose4yew

Yh... little avanti is just perfect.... btw, who's tht girl?? i mean her real name???

Her real name is Jannat Z Rumani .... she had played Kashi on Imagine TV , She was great in it ... She will be playing Phoolwa on Colors
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Her real name is Jannat Z Rumani .... she had played Kashi on Imagine TV , She was great in it ... She will be playing Phoolwa on Colors

ThanQ so much😛