India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

How to insult

zanzir Newbie
zanzir
zanzir

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
PR is about two things: 1) how to insult  2) how to accept insult. ArMan are insulted everywhere, at SulMan place, at SavDam place, by V&V. Have ArMan no dignity, I understand that one decides not to react to insults, but why stand their and get humiliated with no reasons, without putting forward defence and offence.

Archana seems feeling OK now (not sick anymore) then why are they still staying willingly at SulMan house? ohh yess.. they are waiting for another insult.

Lastly I feel all this nonsense will end with clarifications and family members asking for apologies with ArMan like Ram-Sita accepting apologies as they are accepting insults now.

I think people like this show because they like (subconsciously) to see insults.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashoksssasharanidhingrapapillonpallaiviramcynthia32sushii.lunza..Sonii..Piyatrixnycsweetie

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I agree, i think Archana character has still taken a change for the beetter as she has started opening her mouth and telling some words but Manava is DISGustING, h takes insults from everybody, i don't y they should show the hero to be so down trodden. Does he have no self- dignity
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zanzir

PR is about two things: 1) how to insult  2) how to accept insult. ArMan are insulted everywhere, at SulMan place, at SavDam place, by V&V. Have ArMan no dignity, I understand that one decides not to react to insults, but why stand their and get humiliated with no reasons, without putting forward defence and offence.

Archana seems feeling OK now (not sick anymore) then why are they still staying willingly at SulMan house? ohh yess.. they are waiting for another insult.

Lastly I feel all this nonsense will end with clarifications and family members asking for apologies with ArMan like Ram-Sita accepting apologies as they are accepting insults now.

I think people like this show because they like (subconsciously) to see insults.

u r right
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Archana and Manav need to move out and go back to their own home now. Archana is feeling better and Manav now has a job, he is able to provide for himself and wife. The time has come for ArMan to stop taking insults and start living their lives as a couple, I've had enough of the insults and Savita manipulating Manav. Manav needs to put Archana above Savita, she made her choice to kick them out, leave her on her own.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 30 December 2010 at 4:29pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top