Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Hum Tum Bathroom mein bandh ho (Page 91)

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
@Zee- why ...have u seen the sbs already or u have inside info

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-SecretKhabri420

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
@bubba

wat is with those blank post LOL
u hungry kya >

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

My take Updated on PG 1 with some gyaan on promotions and events as wellGeek..so go read it allTongue

Pasting it here for online devilsBig smile

Before talking about Today's Episode...first let me blabber a bit about today's Den theme..Promotion and markettingSmile

Since already Smita,Bri,Ash and Gouri have done some tremendous research on this topic and has given out all the important apt points for the betterment of this showThumbs Up...I will try to keep it short and precise...

1)Research on Peoplemeter machine which records Trps:Geet Team first needs to do a research on which areas/cities of the country r having more Peoplemeters installed which r recording the ratings(trps) and then promote the show more in those areas or cities.,...As far as my research goes,Mumbai and Gujarat r two main cities with maximum peoplemeters installed at presentSmile;So Geet team should try to promote their show mainly in Gujarat and Mumbai city now by mayb sending their main leads to different malls during festive seasons and holding some interesting press conference now in these two cities since Maaneet r suppose to get married which is the next big high point of the showEmbarrassed

2)Start showing Wedding Promos and start the Promotions related to it:Whenever a high point such as marriage comes in a daily soap,the CV team of any show starts promoting it heavily across all news channels for at least one month prior to the actual marriageSmile;But here if Maaneet marriage is suppose to happen in first week of Jan,why promotions and promos related to marriage has not yet started now ??Confused;Why actors r not send for press conferences related to marriage like how other daily soap CVs or other channels do ??...Maaneet marriage should b promoted across all news channels...different press conferences should b held for it to grab eyeballs and only then u can expect to get high ratingsSmile...

3)SBS/SBB ..Spoilers on FBs r important but should b done strategically:General viewers who contribute to Trps but r not net savvy watch SBS/SBB segments and based on that watch the episode;So SBS and SBB segments r very important especially when some high points r expectedApprove;Even spoiler pics on FBs r important to grab eyeballsTongue;But that doesn't mean whole episode should b given away in spoiler pics or SBS/SBB segmentOuch;Make sure that these type of promotions through SBS/SBB and spoilers pics r done strategically without giving away the whole episode but making sure that it generates enough curiosity amongst the general viewers forcing them to watch the episode at any costBig smile

4)Release Positive Promos which can generate curiosity and not negativity:Star one viewers r different from star plus,Zee or colors viewersSmile;They don't like too much negativity or suspense in a seriesOuch;They love to see simple story with some logic and positivty in itEmbarrassed;So while releasing new promos,these things should b taken care ofEmbarrassed

5)Release Articles which can bring smile to audience's face and not tension or negativity:Same promo logic applies in this case as wellSmile;Yes twist and turns r important in any show but while releasing articles,one needs to make sure that these articles r not spreading negative vibes among the loyal viewers of the show forcing them to quit the showOuch;Recently an article was released where Arjun claimed that he will make MSK bankruptLOL and thats the kind of article which generates negative vibes and affects the TRPsOuch;Instead if the article claimed that Arjun will try to make MSK bankrupt but MSK will never fall in his trap ,then the same article would hv fetched high trps during Arjun's entrySmile;Similarly Articles should hv been released for Brij's entry and not Arjun-Annie love track because its a known fact that viewers like Brij moreSmile;These articles do the work of word of mouth publicity and often helps in ratingsSmile...By now Articles on Maaneet marriage should hv done the rounds all over internet..plss do that asapSmile

6)Lobby for the show and its actors In Popular TV Awards:Well Awards r not fair and its a known factLOL;You should know how to lobby for awards or at least get your actors nominated in those awards and grab eyeballs thereWink..This helps a lot when it comes to getting high ratingsTongue...

7)If the Show or Actors r not nominated in awards..at least make them perform in those awards or some promotional stage events:Big smileWhen GC and DD r such grt dancers,why noone even tried to get them together for a dance act in the recent popular award shows which mostly the trp viewers watch ??...

8)Promote show via Radio as well as street posters/hoardings and newspapers during high points: Internet or TV should not b the only medium of promotion since there r many trp viewers who love to listen to radio these days while driving their cars and of course putting up posters/hoardings of the show on main highways  of major cities during high points of the show like Maaneet marriage can grab instant eyeballsSmile;Even newspaper advertisements of the show can do a world of good in terms of ratingsBig smile

9)Keep a check on the promotional events of your rival/competitive shows and channels:In business its very important to keep a hawk eye on your competitors to know whats working in the market and whats not and then try to make your product superior and then sell it in a even more superior mannerEvil Smile...What worked few months ago,may not necessarily work now..so try to analyse whats working in the current market scenario and promote it accordinglySmile

10)Precaps and written promos shown before the episode should generate interest and positivty:Instead of showing Arjun-Annie precapsSleepy,there should b more Maaneet in it or something which can generate curiosity and force the viewers to catch the episodeTongue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok now a short take on the episode today since I m damn tired after the dinner date with my Hubby...Sleepy

Today's Episode in one word was hilariousROFLROFLROFLROFL..DD undobtedly stole the show today with her terrific comic timing in the last sceneThumbs Up...

Things I loved...
  • I liked the first scene where MSK made it clear to Geet about how their private moments should not b made public in front of othersThumbs Up..MSK has always been a private person and he shows his loverboy image only to GeetWink but will never enjoy it if Geet puts that side of his on display in front of the worldLOL...but still I hv some confusions with today's and yesterday's dialogues which I will mention in my turn-offLOL
  • Loved the way Geet was trying her best to make sure MSK touches her at least onceLOL but MSK was at his best brahmachari modeROFL..
  • Chocolate eating scene inside the car was cuteEmbarrassed;Even if MSK is angry with Geet,he makes sure that he is fulfilling all her wishes whether she is doing an act or notEmbarrassed..
  • Brij-Arjun scene makes the viewer curious about whether they r partners in crime or notThumbs Up;Various questions arise like who bailed Brij out of the jail or how he came to know that Geet is in delhi or how he got inside that catering office so easily in an unknown city...so mayb someone is behind Brij..and it can b either Arjun or NT or mayb a combo of bothErmm
  • Last scene takes the cakeApprove;Some dialgoues were really witty here like MSK asking Geet whether she takes her bath regularly with candles and roses aroundROFLROFL and then Geet trying to act and talk like a foreign returned chickROFLROFLROFL;Also her antics in the bathroom I thought were perfectApprove;She looked uncomfortable in the dress and all her antics but she was doing it only for her man and thats why I thought she was in characterEmbarrassed;I know people might raise issues like this is not the Geet we knew...but I will say there is nothing wrong in a girl trying to seduce her fiance by going out of her comfort zoneEmbarrassed;Whatever she was doing ,it was in private and not a public show..so it was fineSmileDD was superbClapClapClap ;And I was right MSK is a monk and so Geet's hot seduction act left no impact on himROFLROFLROFLROFL...but full marks to GC for keeping a straight face when Geet was doing all the circus thereROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...DD as usual was superb hereClap
  • Liked the bedroom eyes look MSK gave in the last sceneDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..finally his hormones charged up seeing a wet GeetLOLLOLLOLWink...precap is interestingTongue MSK donig his strip show after a long timeTongueLOL....but aage kuch nahin hogaROFLROFLROFLROFL...He was opening his shirt buttons to tell her what happened in that show..and to make her realise these r all cheap things but their rishta is extra pavitraROFL...I will b glad though if I m proved wrongLOLLOL..

Turn-Offs

• Why was MSK angry with Geet ?What was his real issue for the anger was not clear in the dialgouesOuch...like yesterday he thought she doesn't enjoy him touching her before marriage and so he decides not to touch her before marriage and today he asks Geet not to disclose their private moments to anyone because for others he is still the old MSKOuch;Both r very different issuesErmm;If he is angry over Geet for making his public tamasha,then why will he not touch her in private ??...Barry did falter with dialogues hereSmile
  • Editing was not upto the mark todayOuch
  • Annie's character still doesn't impressThumbs Down;Geet-Annie scene was good and natural but Nikunj in front of Geet looked very pale though she was not bad todaySmile...
  • Maaneet relationship needs to hv a story nowSmile..I know Brij and Arjun elements r there to bring the story back but right now there is no real story in Maaneet track except for the ruthna-manana on a daily basis and thats one cause of low trpsErmm...but I hope after Maaneet marriage,we get a solid story in Maaneet track as well along with the Arjun-Brij elementsSmile
  • Dev needs to b back asap so that even logic can return fast...

My Episode Rating:8.5/10...For me last scene and DD's act was enough to give it a high ratingBig smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 30 December 2010 at 4:19pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-Dillikudi-Divine-mchoprasuj01Arwen.shaliTheRowdiestSecretKhabri420

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Arwen, am having trouble posting that image trust me its goodLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
i just turned on my siggy options and realize that by Bangable siggies are HAWT and OMG worthy. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

why cudnt it be Maan falling in the tub, we cud have seen him all wet and water dripping from his hair...and he cud have gave his bedroom eyes glare...he better take it all of tomorrow...i need new Bangable siggies. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Geeky - short quiz for u....

1. Who invented the word Bangable?
[Hint: Its not me]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodArwen.TheRowdiest

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
@Pooja: Ask people they will tell u why I know this LOL
Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
@goosy, sorry Trying to pacify Arwen, so that she stops making me eat kalle chaney.Image didn't loadAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.TheRowdiest

Go to top