Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Hum Tum Bathroom mein bandh ho (Page 64)

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@sigma...you are forgiven ROFLThanks dude....Hug See ya later, have fun

@rdfan...no no no I ain't in any circle,triangle,hexagon or anything. Bubba shall remain single not ready to mingleLOL

@Priti awesome analysis, half the job for Trp's will be done if they get rid of NE and the other half if they replace NM

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Which video ... me also wanna see LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-Geekgodvirgo_gurl

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

@Caco - Maybe Brij too wants to compete with MSK and win the title of the hottie in GeetLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSoapoperasrfunvirgo_gurlTaiyo

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Hi guys how was the epi????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodvirgo_gurl

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
hi frnds... i came back home 2 hrs ago...saw the episode n wrote my marketing strategy n episode take...i hv updated both my posts on page 1....please do read...... am again down with fever so leaving for the night.... ciao.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-Geekgodvirgo_gurlMeetu_AnuSoapoperasrfunTaiyo

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
pasting my episode analysis here for those of u who r online....

Today the episode for me was howlarious….. it was really funny seeing Geet behaving so crazy… the gal isnt a despo …her only intention is to make maan break his vow…. She cant understand why he gets so angry when she fools around with him and wants to make sure that he loses his challenge of not touching her till they get married…. All her ways of making him touch her were very cute….

When maan told her…am maan for u but am MSK for the staff…. She cutely told him it that all that she did and spoke was infront of family only…no office staff or outside…so why so much anger…. Maan actually thot she is right…it was only family…but he wont accept that…she has hurt his ego…. It hurt him that he has not become a katputli in her hands…someone who dances to her tunes…n that realization isnt going down well with him….

I loved the way geet held the file so that in attempting to take it maan wud hv to touch her…. Lolz…. N then called him maan sir so that he will try and kiss her as that's what he had told her the last time she called him sir…. Maan moved towards her but he is focused on not letting her break his vow…so mesmerizes her with his eyes n takes away the file which she is almost dropping …. Chocolate and the seat belt scene was a bit OTT…. Kaise khaya usne chocolate…chi dirty gal… there was chocolate under her lips…I had hoped maan wud hv licked it off…. But this munda is soooooo slow…. Baba adam jamana I tell u…. kudi will give him chances but he wont do anything…. He will die a virgin…lol…yes yes I am saying he is a virgin coz now I feel he cant go beyond foreplay and teasing…

NES and NEB – well some progress there… I din hate them today… lol….da brij ki entry into KC… hmm…..interesting…. now his entry into KM is pending for tomorrow…

Geet discusses guys n their ego with NE…. n then she takes an idea from a TV show on dating and prepares the bath tub …she is dressed in a hot red short dress…. I must say Drashti looked hot it in…. that gal can carry off western clothes n sarees equally well….

Tub scene was too hilarious…. DD's coming timing is toooo good… I'm sure Gurmeet n Drashti shot separately for this scene…else Gurmeet wud hv been laughing thruout seeing Drashti….

Geet wet and in the tub…that look mesmerizes maan n he is almost about to lose his control and touch her wet hair…move those tresses from her face…. But we all know what is gonna happen…. Geet will suddenly get up n say u spoilt everything…… see SBS/SBB…. This is what I was telling u guys…. U shudnt reveal everything…

Tomorrow we will see maan undoing his shirt buttons…but am sure he wont touch Geet… n he will send her away…  n daadi's instructions to Arjun for want of the cook will give da Brij da entry into KM…. phew…maan n geet stop fighting with each other…ur dusham is here…. Get together n keep ur eyes open…satark rehene ki jaroorat hai… naki jhagda karne ki….

End of my bakwas…

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-DillikudiGeekgodBlueberry_07suj01Soapoperasrfun49erFanvirgo_gurlshaliTaiyo

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I just dont understand one thing, how easily these enemies enter Khurana Mansion!  I mean it took Geet a fight to live in outhouse na! LOL I just watched those episodes on DVD last week and my god Maan was so mean to her that I actually cried for Geet Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSoapoperasrfunshaliTaiyo

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@All Chalo me off bye...and good night/morning

@Pooja before i leave let me clear ur doubt ...they r not talking abt a new track...they r talking abt Brij that is Beizaad Khan in some other show...

Chalo Bye all...Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-GeekgodBlueberry_07shaliTaiyo

Go to top