Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Hum Tum Bathroom mein bandh ho (Page 3)

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Am waiting for all the people to post their takes...I am patient...so no worries...if not today then on Saturday...but All you analyzers get ready cause the Judge is in the house....

Yes...people...ANALYSIS of ANALYSIS is back...by demand....

Polki is the Judge and the Jury...

Edited by Poli.Geek - 30 December 2010 at 4:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflies

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Hum tum ek bathroom mein bandh ho chahe paani kho jaye!

DD stole the show!  Loved Geet's antics!  She is ready to patao her munda and he knows her tricks!

Now the question is what will he do tomorrow!  Angry
Angry
Now the answer is nothing! He never has!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by 49erFan - 30 December 2010 at 10:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieswinonaAntares-Divine-jyoti06SofnaSoapoperasrfun

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged

From THE OYEEE DIARIES

OYEEEEEEEE CHUPOYEEEEEEE Evil Smile 

DA BRIJ is back
ab sab ki karunga bag pack

Mere PUSHTO KI IZZAT ki kasam...Khurana Mansion jaungaStar ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. *Susural Genda Phool plays in BG*
Mere Daarji ki PINK PAGDI ki kasam....Geet ko nahi chodunga Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Mere SHINY TALWAR ki kasam....Maan ko apna banaunga Blushing *MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*
Mere FLYING SCARVES ki kasam....Dev ko nanga bhagaunga Pinch
Mere LAAL TIKA ki kasam....Naintara pe bhi kabhi kabhi dore daalunga Dead *KILL ME*

Uss Geet ke wajah se mujhe karna pada chakki peesing and peesing....OYEEEEE!! She even snatched Maan from me Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. behen ho ke bhai ka ghar ujaar diya....OYEEEEEE!

I even had to steal a Pagdi from Daarji's designer Pagdi collection...just to get to Geet Disapprove Sorry Daarji....i hope u can forgive me...but i did not steal his favourite PINK one.

Ab aage aage dekho hota hai kya Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Geet wants to take a bath with my Maan....i will make sure....it is me and Maan playing water tag instead Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. 

OYEEEEEEEE....it's a war now....MAAN SIRF MERA HAI!

-Brij Handa OYEEEEEEEEE!

LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

PINK PAGDI (c) Blue LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by cacoethes - 30 December 2010 at 10:12am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sanam912DancinFirefliescrazzykuriArmu4evastarlite7shivangi783mandu-RD-NaughtyNihuwinona-Divine-maansapanchjun5pavsjyoti06virgo_gurlBheegiBasantiSigmashalispshastrSofnaBlueberry_07swan20suj01Soapoperasrfun-PoisonIvy-Taiyo

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
MSK to Geet

Laal tumpe lagta kamaal
Bura mere dil ka haal hai
Yeh sab tumhari adaaon ki chaal hai
Par mera self control bhi bemisaal hai
Par Ms hoshiarpur bhi total maal hai
And jaane yeh kaisa saal hai
Geet ke baalon ka ye jaal hai
Haal mera behaal hai
I think Subhash Ghai ki picture taal hai
Trps ka utha Sawaal hai
uske  liye shaadi ki startegy bemissal hai
Humaare serial mein achaanak cameos ka akaal hai

---------

Strip Strip Strip
Cause high trps have gone for a trip
And the CV's are feeling the flip
Hope this dip
Is only a minor blip
And the viewers are not out of their grip

Edited by rdfan - 30 December 2010 at 10:04am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

crazzykurioooooocacoethespavspanchjun5jyoti06Meetu_Anuvirgo_gurlshaliSoapoperasrfunBlueberry_07suj01SofnaTheRowdiest

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesmaansaSofnashalivirgo_gurl

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
resROFLROFLROFL

Kudi is so funnily seductiveROFLROFLROFL

Edited by suj01 - 30 December 2010 at 9:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliestaqdirpanchjun5virgo_gurlSofnaSoapoperasrfun

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
So all the devils Evil Smilehave turned into GCMsBlushing after seeing the pre-cap....LOL..

Well today's episode what can I say was Howlarious...ROFLROFLROFLROFL!!!!

MSK acting like Main Sadoo Khadoos was Bang On!!!!

Geet trying to be a Seductive TemptressEmbarrassed...and failing miserably.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I liked the way Geet tried to tease MSK by calling him Maan Sir to push him to keep the promise he made in the Boutique wala scene. But MSK being Main Smart(er than You) Khurana gave her a dose of her own medicine by doing the same thing she did in the Blue Dupatta wala scene before the Jhoomar incident...So that was closed loop....Bechari Geet never had a chance against Main Sexy(Eyes) Khurana.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL!!!!....

Well the car wala scene was nice too.. Loved the way Geet was trying her level best to trick him into touching her and how Maan anticipated all her moves and poured water on them literally ROFLROFLROFLROFL...

NEB-NES tasting food for the marriage...was Ok..But Arjun beta jyada khayega mota ho jayega...(And u know where u store ur fat na ...so be careful...TongueLOL)

DA BRIJ . maroying entry into Khurana Constructions....as a chef....Confused...Well Talwaar se chaaku pe demote ho gaye Brij Paaji...But all said and done, HE ROCKED...Take a bow Beizaad KhanClapClap!!!

Geet asking NES for help ConfusedConfused....NES almost blurting out about NEB...Shocked...Geet will remember this once she is done seducing MaanLOLLOL

And the BEST SCENE OF THE EPI...The Bathroom Wala Scene...This was the highlight of the epi....I loved DD's sense of comic timing...and would like to really applaud and appreciate GC for his power to keep a straight face...LOLLOLLOL!!! This scene cannot be explained in words....It needs to be seen to know what it was...so I'm not gonna waste my time talking abt it ...All I can say is...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Precap- Well, I have written about it in the first line itself...it turned all the devils into....BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...SO u can imagine how its gonna be...LOLLOL

Overall a Full-On entertaining episode with loads of laughter keeping in mind the New Year right around the corner..StarStarStarStar
StarStar
It had its element of drama and intrigue too but it was toned down in the spirit of the Joie de Vivre for New Year!!!

GC, BK, PS...You guys were good...Thumbs Up

But today's epi belonged to DD all the way...StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Theme of the Den- Marketing and Promotional Strategies

Although I dunno much about this...I will give an opinion as an Average Viewer...

SBS/SBB  showing complete epis and revealing the future storyline- A BIG NO
Spoiler Pics and Info on FB again revealing the upcoming epis and storyline- A BIG NO

I  would suggest that the PH and Channel should just give out teasers that keep the viewer guessing about what might happen...Like currently the Arjun and Brij tracks....We r still guessing as to what their strategies are gonna be for revenge....How Successful will they be...Will Maan and Geet survive the onslaught of these villians???...These are questions that we don't know the answers to? The PH, CHannel and CVs can [play on this...and keep the intrigue factor intact...THis will surely make viewers watch the show for the answers...But if the future plotis revealed beforehand on SBS/SBB and FB then who's gonna watch the show...Who waches or reads a Whodunnit after the Killers name is revealed???

So this is my POV as an average viewer.....SmileSmile

Edited by panchjun5 - 30 December 2010 at 11:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesjyoti06shalivirgo_gurlsuj01

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
It seems so Kavi ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesvirgo_gurl

Go to top