Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Hum Tum Bathroom mein bandh ho (Page 24)

starlite7 Goldie
starlite7
starlite7

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Helloo Nissar, Ved, Sudhir, Vikas, CVs, Barry, friends et all …. A few more hours left b4 we bid adieu to 2010 and ring in 2011 !

Wishing u all a Happy, Prosperous, Peaceful and Remarkable New Year !

We've had a remarkable 2010 knowing and viewing Geet HSP that captured our hearts and imagination. We've seen the story of a small town girl's groW*H from an innocent, immature 18 year old country girl to a strong, resilient, still kinda immature but loving city girl on the cusp of marriage to her knight in shining armor. We will hopefully end 2010 on a happy note … or should I say happy sangeet :)

2011 bring with it a lot of expectations from us viewers – topping the list a splendorifus Maaneet wedding. Brij and Arjun open interesting avenues….looking forward to that too. And of course, how can we forget the baby ! So I expect an eventful 2011 to feed my Geet HSP addiction.

Maaneet nok-jhoks
----------------------
Maan's still ticked off by Geet exposing him at the breakfast table. Adinki bear the brunt of it. Geet overruling Maan's order with Pinki …I'm on Maan's side. Geet must learn to draw a line between public and private affairs. She's learning :) Oooh, I love the angry MSK … righteous anger… hai na ?

Mein tumhare liye Maan hoon, lekin baaki sabhi logon ke liye mein abhi bhi Maan Singh Khurana hoon, unka boss. I agree 100% MSK. After all, he is also the CEO of the company.

Geet is trying to make Maan break his promise of not touching her until the wedding. I mean if she wasn't trying then we wouldn't have gotten all the 'gussa-pataoing' nok-jhoks. I cheer whoever is winning the tussle of the moment….LOL !

Kab tak ek hi gear mein gaadi chalatey rahenge, gear to badalney padenge na….Barry, awesome. Nissar, even we viewers are saying the same thing.

Loved the way Maan semi-panics on the 'meetha khaane ka man kar raha hai'. Gosh, Geet watching u eat that candy bar, I don't think I'll go near one for a while…eewww….what a mess. Arey yaar, chocolate ki bhi koi izzat hoti hai.

Arjun-NE taste fest
-----------------------
Pass. NE is becoming a pain.

The only interesting part was when Brij arrives. Dhan tanna !

Arjun's radar is bang on ! He senses something. Gud ! Oye Brij, Sarabjit Singh ko kaise maara…talwar se ? With Sarabjit dead, Brij is a certified murderer. As of today's epi, will Arjun's instinct save Geet ?

I loved the way Brij said abt Sarabjit – Rest kar rahe hai ghar pe…LOL !

Geet- NE convo
------------------
Barry – another good scene with super dialogues.

Geet looks gorgeous in red. Maan's lady in red.

This entire bath tub scene was rocking ! I don't know how GC/DD managed to keep straight faces enacting this. I had fun. Chalo, Drashti wish of wearing Western clothes were fulfilled.

The way Geet slipped and fell in the bathtub - in real life if that happens to a pregnant woman she will lose the baby. In GHSP, Brij won't have to do anything...Geet is fully capable of losing the baby herself, with her antics...LOL ! Oh, wait a minute, forgot...Geet is Superwoman with a Superbaby in her womb....Duh !

Precap – Dadi inviting Brij to stay in the K mansion. Brij spotting Geet.

Rocking performances by Gurmeet, Drashti and Beizaad. I'm waiting for the big confrontation between them :)))))

Nissar and team – Great job !!!

I'm captivated with Brij's reentry in the show. So went back for some history. This is what Brij is like –

Role:Brij
He is a cultural fanatic who believes in the gun culture. He is a striking image of his grandfather, who adores him for his brash ways. Honour, pride and power hold utmost importance for him, and he can go to any length to maintain or achieve the same. He believes that women should not be given freedom of speech or liberty of expressing their opinions, and should simply just follow what they are asked to do.

So knowing this, is Brij out to get Geet still or is it Maaneet ? Will bumping off Geet get back his purkhon ki izzat ? Shouldn't he be after Dev – the culprit-in-chief for maligning the Handa family honor ? Bolo na Geet, bolo !

Edited by starlite7 - 30 December 2010 at 2:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maansa

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

Hey jaya..Hug

An..nope didnt watch Geet...saw Brij is comg back!Embarrassed u happy?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiTaiyo

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Originally posted by an12345678

Thank you Sanaa: HugHugHug Did you see today's episode. It was fun to watch, especially the last part.

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Pengu finds th shexy SHEDUCTION part phun Shocked Is this Pengu or some Bazigar has taken over her atma.. Shocked ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

'Yeh CONsa mod aaya den mein.. jisne Pengu ko bhi pankha bana diya' LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-Quirkycacoethesmaansapanchjun5Arwen.Blueberry_0749erFanBheegiBasantiSigmaTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Suj: HugHugHugIt was a neat episode and enjoyed Geet's fun act. LOLLOLLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-maansapanchjun5BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Geeti...whassup chica...long time! Hug

Armu4evaQuirky49erFanTaiyo

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

ok so uploaded An12345678's pic in FB

Zee- it's on page3

Sana Hug Hug Hug helloooooooooooo

Armu4evamaansaQuirkySoapoperasrfun

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

omg was it the IF article thing...An..u found it fun...will surely watch it tomROFL

Armu4evaTaiyo

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Caco...Hii..Hug

Armu4evaTaiyo

Go to top