Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Hum Tum Bathroom mein bandh ho (Page 13)

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@prof.............yeah thats meHugHugHug

@tanu.........i want Arjun to team up with Brij in taking revenge and probably thats when Arjun mite learn about the whole HP truth

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Soapoperasrfun

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@zee and arwen: by god u all are besharm...me toh still good girl and now no one is making fun of me on that..i dont have teacher also her to protect me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@Who wants to bet with me Munda will jus stand theree staring at her and doo nothinggStern Smile..He is such a kurri..geet is much more romantic than him...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5cacoethesArwen.Meetu_Anuspshastrsuj01TheRowdiest

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Bye will be back in half an hour...repaet of GEET on Tv and i wnna wtch the hilarious epi again..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

@Marsha...I had the same reaction when I saw the SBS video....how on the earth DD fell without hurting herself!!!Question

MarshP49erFan

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Well, you guess it right. I really enjoyed today's episode. It was nothing much, but I kept laughing or smiling throughout. I totally enjoyed it.

Todays Ups
1. Maan explaining to Geet that he is Maan only to her. Like he said it himself, it is important for her to know that. Well, of-course, it didn't look like out kudi understood it. She was busy trying to concentrate on getting him to touch her. 
2. The scene that followed whene he remember the tailor scene when she calls him Maan sir was also cute. She got her duppatta from him the same way. He used her technique this time Clap
3. The car scene was splendid too. He is totally confused about when she is acting and when not. And her attempt to get him to touch her continued and was fun.
4. Brij, welcome back. is it just me or do u guys also agree that he looks even better and more handsome now. LOL
5. Geet was so splendid in that bathtub scene. her attempts to seduce Maan. OMG. I still cannot get over it. Geet, pat urself on the back. You did amazing.ROFLROFLROFL
6. Maan, how did you keep a straight face. Like, just HOW? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
7. Precap with Maan undressing. Obviously nothing will happen, but I am guessing it will still be cute.
8. Brij paaji in Khurana Mansion already? NT, Dev, Sasha (all other villains), fall at Brij's feet, abhi, jaldi. Learn from him how to be evil. 
8. The 2nd precap with Brij spotting Geet. Awwwwwwww. 

Todays Lows
1. Maan did not even seem surprised seeing Geet in her western outfit. She was looking sooo pretty. Why didn't he get all bed-room eyed?
2. Brij is still missing his weapon. Talwar nahi toh chakoo hi sahi. Kuch toh pakadado please. I don't like seeing him unprepared.
3. Although I seem happy about it, I don't picture Brij to be the planning sort. He just got released. He already reached Delhi, reached Khurana Constructions and now even Khurana Mansion. Although I welcome him with open arms, I hope the CV's give us enough FB's to cover this loop. Who helped him, who informed him of Geet's where-abouts etc. I don't think he is intelligent enough to put it all together on his own.
4. I would have liked it more if Geet watched some show and came up with the idea of seducing Maan on her own instead of asking Un-wesha for help. Not that this was bad, but I just have to crib about Un-wesha. It is norm.

What I want to see
1. Please make Arjun save Geet from Brij. Maan can be out or something. Arjun should figure out that Geet is innocent and save her. 
He can then fall for NES and both of them can go away to their dreamland and never return.
2. The only other person I can have saving Geet is Dev. Remember him? he is the reason ur show has a story. 
You can make it dramatic, but let Dev die trying to save Geet. We won;t complain if Dev dies and that can be his happy ending. LOL
3. I know this is not ur fault CV's, but try and get NT back as soon as possible. All villains are here, she needs to be here now.

What I don't want to see
1. Everyone can try as much as they want, Arjun, Brij, all. But no one should succeed and Maan and Geet should get married happily. Touch the baby, you will pay the price.

PS - I dont want to see NES on my new year's day. I want to start my new year on a high. Please!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5swan20Sofnasuj01shaliTheRowdiestTaiyo

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

i am finally watching th epi... and OMG.... DD is brilliant ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL perfect comic timing... and what seduction technique... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5cacoethesswan20

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

@Shreya: U r still good girl? Why u watch Geet? LOL, joking apart, but no one can be with sharam while watching Maan's stripping show ROFL

Edited by temorocks - 30 December 2010 at 10:25am

panchjun5mchopra

Go to top