Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
The one who will be most J is daadi. No one is paying her any attention anymore. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe that was her idea for making Brij stay at KM. She thought Maan and anne are busy with their partners. she might as well find a new one. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: cacoethes

now why is everyone posting the same video?? STOP IT 🤣

that was for the ppl in UK, who couldn't watch the first video posted by Blue
due to copyright issues 😛

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Bri...awesome analysis, give you gazillion /10 for the efforts and the thoroughness.🤗
George bush during Katrina🤣 Heck of Job browny👏

College fest perfect venue👏

I have been thinking about the last scenario since the news came out...it was all about family honor for Brijj, he was the first one to suggest Maan marry Geet, although his motive was not pure.So is it possible that he'll have a change of heart?

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ My Giants twin, loved ur take on promoting the show, internet is a big place and its high time they use this!  I remember when Geet started it was hardly shown on any of the talk shows, as the theme shifted to delhi, things started to change, infact I go back and watch those scenes and outhouse scenes all the time!  they've left something out of the show recently and the essence has gone for a toss!

Love ur prediction on Brij, I was just telling my sis yesterday that maybe Brijy will be happy to see his sister happy and will forget his dushmani with her  and who knows he might save her from Arjun!

One thing for sure is Geet will either be saved by her brother or Arjun, with both being each other's enemies!  I dont think it will be MSK this time, but never know he did say til MSK is there, nothing will happen to baby!  I just hope  bacha survives this whole wrath! 

Again I fail to understand how all Khurana dushman's end up in KM and that too at time of wedding!  What gives???????????
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Vini- Geet shud have sung Shikdum ...dilbar shikdum koi nahin hai bathroom mein kya haseen mila hai palAaj sharaarat karne do, kaam baaki karenge kalEdited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cacoethes

Soap- Brij will be living with NaCOOL 🤣🤣🤣 and then we gonna see Mawali Mali getting jealous 🤣 and a new parallel track will start with NaCOOL-Mawali Mali-Brij LIVE IN 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

N TRPS will go DING DING DING..WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UP there...ROFLROFLROFLROFL.....

I haven't watch the SBS/SBB ...but yea lets start a discussion...🤣🤣..too much vid talks going on for so long 🤣🤣🤣

bDgT thumbnail
Thank you Geeks :))) 🤗

Geeta:🤗  I just hope they will not do that Shaadi scene like Hera Pheri or some other Priyan (Priyadarshan) film 🤣

Rest all: 🤗 Hiya

ALL: Bye - Gotta run - chores to do
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@suj thanks for the linkypoo🤗

@vini..dude what BG,what attire,what language...almost suave...brijj is versatile😍
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Will Geet and Brij meet on a one to one basis ...or infront of Dadi and Maan and how will Geet tell Maan or will he play join the dots game again
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poo -- I actually love that song u know....🤣🤣...love the changes to it..esp your last line 🤣🤣....MSK will sing this song :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBIl65dcnOc

(i just utube those words..n got this "na na na re" sg..seems to fit MSK very well since he is so soooo-lowwwwww ...🤣🤣🤣 Plus it has a Punjabi kick to it 🤣🤣 .....

btw "Shikdum" is actually another language...don't know what exactly is the meaning..but i've a feeling it's referring to the *in zee's words* eeeheem eeeheem .......🤣🤣🤣........
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago