Devils Den - Hum Tum Bathroom mein bandh ho - Page 50

Posted: 13 years ago
guys check if the below link works....this is the same Brij video which Vini was talking about.......this is just another link

Brij enters at 3.54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uRMWFOQz5M
@Kavi- Thanks for clearing my doubt

@Gouri- Take Care

An12345678- Blue posted a vid on page 56 🤣 go watch it....i am in shock to see Behzaad in that style.......totally different from Brij 🤣
Nice take Gauri!  Loved it, yah Munda won't do a thing!  He will just give her a look and that's it!  Now Im thinking he is a virgin and will die virgin!  IT reminds me of My name is Khan movie, where SRK gets the book for dummies, I think MSK needs one
Pooja -- That was a show in which Behzaad acted as a casanova..TOTALLY different from the Brij role..it's HILARIOUS when u watch it 🤣🤣🤣 Apparently UK viewers can't see the vid due to copyrights issues....but i gave the title of the show..n the date..so u can try searching it on some other sites..that is if u really wanna see the cooler side to brijjy boy aka Behzaad khan 🤣🤣 He does it betta than MSK 🤣🤣

An : Video is on page 56 🤣🤣🤣
@an: not fair..i was waiting for bhindi ka price and u run here..
Gusys, *Bri wiping off all the sweat that is running like the Ganges from her brow* - please go and read my completed take in Page 1 and please  lemme know your views
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
@vini thanks dude...He's one good actor.That's what actually surprises me. The show always had good actors...well except AS, so how come they got that NM character...every time I watch the show now I'm worried she'll assault my eye balls😆
@Vini- So now that he has come as the cook in KM ...he will soon become a cool Casanova ...in delhi ki hawa ...and since he has played it before ..he's experienced as well .....u wait and watch he is gonna throw MSK off the throne and seat himself there
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uRMWFOQz5M[/YOUTUBE]

OK found it

His English is very good 👏

watch from 4.10 onwards