Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@kavita what up...looks like you reaaaallllly reaaaalllly liked the episode😆

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@vini....😳 i have nothing to say 🤪🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣  why didnt i go blindddddd before seeing this pic???????? 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 

Sorry Caco, but i can't keep my love for Ian Smooch-Me-Harder quite, the guy is effin HAWT, and has the most amazing eyes i have had the pleasure of seeing 😍

@ Blue: ofcourse Ian looks washed 😛, he's just going for the rough and rugged look !!!!!!
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo...enjoying with Hubby, eh...😉😛😳?? Hope u had a nice time (inspite of the head banging by ur hubby)😆😆😆

The epi was Howlarious DD rocked, BK as Brij rocked and GC as Main Sadoo Khadoos rocked....So totally it was rockingly ROFL...LMAO kinda episode...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo - no i dont think Arjun and Brij are together...i didnt feel that when i saw their scene...and i think they are working separately and there is a different back story to Brij's return. I think after Arjun finds out the truth behind Geet's life..he will be the one saving the wedding from Brij. Him and Brij may work together at one point and he will know Brij's plans so he maybe the one to stop Brij and get into Maan's good books. 🤓
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Just saw Aston'ss Live performance on TV AAHHHHHH😍

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
BY god u devils are fast...i was just upadting my post on pg 4..people u have to go there i cant make a copy of it here..not possible..hehe
@Jo: oh ya defo funny...i was like trying to figure out what is she trying out..but again it ws her innocenece..she didnt understand anythng whats t be done...she was all the time trying to figure out whats happeing..

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think tmrw also maan's intention will  be just to tease geet by unbuttoning
but geet should do chance pe dance instead
fir dekhte hai MSK kya kartha hai 😉

chance pe dance mar le soniye

@ bubba.........................that was nice 🤗
she belongs there only
Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
okay again came bak to hug u all🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 took medicine for Migraine attack & side effect is zzzzzzzzz🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
though I havnt watchd last 2 epi but I still blve MSK NEVER HAD A SISTER😆
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Khann I am gonna join Ann bcozz I am jobless ryt now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣