Devils Den - Hum Tum Bathroom mein bandh ho - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heya devils felt like to hug u🤗🤗🤗🤗
I managed without the show for the second day😆 nd hubby said if I can manage one more day hes gonna surprise me grandly on 31st & on my b'day which is also near. 10th of next month.😆 So m counting on Tanu's written update nd I hav all epi downloaded🤣🤣🤣🤣poor guy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but m imandar do blve me. I havnt watchd last two epi😊
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hello BUBBA 😆 nice to meet u too

Ann.A 🤣 shut up....dont laugh 🤣🤣 i wasnt present in Den for a few days 🤣 so i dont know new people 🤣🤣🤣 and everyone was going BUBBA BUBBA 🤣 so i thought who the hell is that 🤣 i thought some new nickname for some Devil 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Jyo me wanna give your hubby a jhappi..You troublee himm too much Poor Jeej..
and verdict is great You willl love it🤣

@Suj actually I don't mindd coz I am not in drooling modee🤣

@The word bubba jus tempts me for sum hubba bubba🤣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geekgod:My hubby has become a monk long back thanks to MSK🤣

@Ann:Right now I m clueless....MSK is stripping tomorrow kya ??😕 and why ?...I mean is he is doing it or not🤣....and how Brij becomes a chef out of the blue in KM😕...Sorry yet to watch it
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ann...you are asking the wrong people ...🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣

@caco.... HAAT away... but deep deep deep down you know i tell the truth....way deep down
🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣   seriously he looks dirty and oily, like he didnt shower... check his hair... i doubt its wax... 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣

@pRam.... you want me to guard you while you flirt with other guys? HMPH 😒
Edited by maansa - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
My fingers are aching with all the typing.............argh........my PG 1 work is becoming like a mini symposium or Phd Thesis I HAAAAAAAAAAT THAT!!! Someone call a stop or else Page 1 will not be sufficient for what I write and oh yeah whoever has given me the assignment, it's gonna take me till tomorrow evening for me to complete it despite typing nonstop, so I think 30 pages are not sufficient for that :)))) LOL someone get me a honorary Phd from the University of Geet HSP that Jane runs on FB :)) Wish Carnegie Mellon considers my paper worthy of a marketing Phd 🤣
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maansaa : I agree with u in that pict 🤣🤣🤣 but yea Caco, the guy is still good lookin...Don't kill me pls 😒 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ N Pallo knows abt that Cassanova act of Brijjy 🤣🤣🤣

Let me just go find for the vid now...in my old post..will post it here in the Den 🤣🤣🤣 U guys will get a shock 🤣🤣 Okay ya'll already are shocked 🤣🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo, watch the last part it was hilarious!  DD rocked!  Also, I expect nothing from Munda tomorrow, precap is just to get us to watch the show, thats it!  He can only make love with his eyes! Nothing else!
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Caoethes - No!! I will not shut up!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@caco..............i have more pics but my hands are tied from posting more😆😆