Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was good. I liked the flow. I will take comedic romance over passionate any day, thank you very much! I am very excited about Brij's return. Is he working with Arjun? I prefer that he does, so he gets and insight in to the plans. Then at last minute when he finds out about his sisters true nature, he can save Geet from Brij. 😊 How did Brij get out of jail and how did he get to Geet so fast? I would like to have a logical explanation to this. Geet's antics are hilarious. 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣 🤣  Drashti was too awesome in the bath tub scene. I loved it!! GC did great with his expressions. I think Geet failing so miserably in the art of seduction is very well within her character and made it more realistic.

One thing that bugs me is why does Brij have to stay at Khuran Mansion? That does not make sense logically.

Over all a good episode. 8/10

Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
--------------
@Brrii,Ash &Gou Amazinggg Analysis for Promotion..Hope CVZ take these Tips seriously😃

-Munda in Full Dusht Danav Mode😈

-Err-Jun Blackmailing NE🥱

-Brijjy as Sardaraka Ranbir

-NE & Geet have issues with men's behaviour..😆

-They were watching SaJan LMAO My first Love tht scene was on Rose Day when Gunji's heart broke. ..I came on I-F ocz of them some old memoriess rushing through😍

-Seduction letter damn she is soo innocent lol the wya she was sprinkiling water on her facee😆

-LMAO The seduction act DD crackss me up🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣How the heck culd Gc stand there all serious I can imagien how many retakes tehre myt be coz of her seduction acts🤣🤣

-The Great Fall WOAH my heart stopped there..hope there was no retake tehre was worried she didn't get hurt on her head..

Precap: Nothing is Happening😆except his strippping will make us drool..he is gonna let her run.. I have no expectations form thhis Baal brahmacharii😳

Update will be late

New VM
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fulDvGc5mXM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Yes! Polki is back...she knows all you Devils have been missing her...😉  Okay maybe not, but Polki likes to think that her Devil family loves her...😃

Anyways I am back with a two part post. 

1st Ms. Taveez has a few words to say.

Dear Devils, Channel and Production House, 

Yes, it has been a while since I have imparted some gyan to you all, what can I so...stupid Polki has been busy and has ignoring me ever since she got that job.  

Just when I thought my job was done and it was smooth sailing for me, I have to once again use my protection powers...to tell you the truth I was actually hoping to go on vacation, maybe somewhere exotic..😉,  you may ask, "Ms. Taveez, how are you to go on vacation?"  well my lovelies...my vacation would bee the DEMENTED Kudie and the INSANE Munda's honeymoon.   😛 But from the way things are looking, it seems that my vacation my get postponed 😕

So lets see where should I start...lies lies and more lies...Wedding planner is now who he seems, non existing sister is lying through her teeth, evil brother is lying about who he truly is, vagera vagera, I am sure you all are smart enough to understand what I am saying...With siblings like these what is the point of having true enemies.  When the people close to you are on the path of your destruction, what are you to do? As Mark Twain once said, 'It takes your enemy and your friend, working together to hurt you to the heart' 

And now the part where both the Munda and Kudie are stuck on their stubbornness...one takes a vow to not touch, the other is hell bound to make the other touch.  What is this? a car ride with your family when you are little and are trying to annoy your sibling but coming so close to them and repeating, "I am not touching you, I am not touching you."  

Ms. Taveez is confused, Is Munda a devotee of Hanuman..and is trying to practice his constraint when it comes to the female species... I am pretty sure he once mentioned that before meeting Kudie he was an atheist but since she is in his life..he wants to believe in God...so I guess, he is not devotee of Bal Bhramachari...then why the...I am not going to touch you bit...Munda needs to start reading books...I say start cause if he was actually into reading, he would have probably come across...the words of Henry Kissinger who once said, 'Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes, there is too much fraternizing with the enemy.'

By now you all have already noticed that the theme of my rant is enemies...since siblings and the main protagonist of our story are taken care off, I am off to the next pair...the Channel and the Production House. 😡 Both of these entities seem to be the enemies of their own creation...they do not care about what needs to be done to ensure that the show stays on air and reaches the maximum number of viewers possible...I am sure some of you may wonder why I am saying these things...let me tell you something...I have been a member of the forums for a while...as Ms. Taveez I have made myself heard both here on the forums and on Facebook and I all I have seen is fans doing everything possible to promote the show...they have made amazing posters, VMs, written stories and even lied to their families to bring in more viewers.  Listen Channel and PH if you know what is best for you, read the 1st page of the den today, these girls are really smart and successful and they know what they are talking about.  Spend some money and you will reap the benefits, I am sure no one creates a show to go into financial loss and if you follow even 50% of their recommendations, you will see a big difference in your TRPs.

Speaking of TRPs...the viewers are not your enemies...so please don't torture them with illogical story-lines and characters.  Please stop playing with them and start treating them with some respect.  Bring storylines to a logical conclusion, explain where the non-existing siblings came from and where the siblings mentioned earlier are....Don't even think for a minute that the viewers have forgotten Vicky...where the hell is he? I am in no mood to sweet talk to you, as the Hungarian Proverb goes, "A flatterer is a secret enemy."  And I am no enemy of yours are you created me, but I believe it is my duty to tell you what is on my mind.  I have an ulterior motive to this frank talk...I would like to exist for a bit longer.  

Well that is enough from me.  I have better things to do, i.e. enjoy Munda's smooth chest...ha ha, if he ain't touching Kudie that means that Kudie ain't touching him either...which means more Munda for myself...😛

Love always, 
Ms. Taveez.

2.  Song for the day

Every Rose has a thorn...every episode has a song.

I picked this song because it suits both SICKY and PSYCHO + DEMENTED and INSANE.....

Song:  Hot and Cold
Artist:  Katy Perry

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_FreDrOFd0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Theme of the Den - Marketing
I'm not a Marketing pro but here's what I understand😊 I'm using a model which is as follows -

Rogers model for the adoption and diffusion of innovations
- It classifies adopters of innovations into various categories, based on the idea that certain individuals are inevitably more open to adaptation than others. Is is also referred to as Multi-Step Flow Theory or Diffusion of Innovations Theory.

Now adapting this to the serial (considering it an entertainment product) and using demographics from Geet FB page..the age group is used as a reference tool and is not strictly adhered too...

Geet FB Page Demographics here
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=170940196257977&set=a.132815513403779.19623.109723285713002

Innovators
Brave people, pulling the change. Innovators are very important communication.
They may watch anything new that is being offered by the channels
Age Group - Youngest/teenagers (13-18 years)

Early Adopters
Respectable people, opinion leaders, try out new ideas, but in a careful way.
They review and watch. Age Group - youngsters (18-24)

Early Majority
Thoughtful people, careful but accepting change more quickly than the average.
This group actually creates the numbers along with the top two in hierarchy.... so to impress them you have to plan strategies...
Age Group - (18-34 years)

Late Majority
Skeptic people, will use new ideas or products only when the majority is using it.
Age Group - (35-44 years)

Laggards
Traditional people, caring for the "old ways", are critical towards new ideas and will only accept it if the new idea has become mainstream or even tradition.
Age Group - (45years and above)

It is useful to remember that trying to quickly and massively convince the mass of a new controversial idea is useless.
So when you plan to promote prioritize ... there are people here like
Smita who talked about the promotional aspect with good suggestions...then
Ash elaborates about the media and usage,
Gouri gives us the breakdown of different media and internet
Bri explains about merchandising....and be innovative in approach.
So GHSP team it makes more sense in these circumstances to start with convincing innovators and early adopters first. Once the viewers base is strengthened... then you should aim to retain that and try to acquire more...

But in all this do not forget that the story has to proceed with logic, twists and turns are fine as the story progresses; but the logic has to stay at any cost... if that fizzles then all the marketing framework will be good for nothing...
That's all from me 😃

Episode Analysis

I'm feeling not so well, I thought of writing something but it did not gel..
So I'm posting some lines, it describes Geet is benign
Her innocence and her love,
Her sweet seduction trial which has ended in laughter....
I feel she need no ideas...
Just being herself is enough to bring her troubles
Tripping and catching will follow soon
Maan and Geet in each other's arms they can swoon😆

Dekho Geet ka Menaka avataar, hansi ke maare hai mera bura haal.

Maan bane hain Vishvamitra....tapasya inki nahin hogi bhang,

Geet ki saari mehnat hogayi hai berang.

Kahani ab aage badhayenge Maan, Geet reh jayegi hairaan!

Edited by shreya_l - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Am waiting for all the people to post their takes...I am patient...so no worries...if not today then on Saturday...but All you analyzers get ready cause the Judge is in the house....

Yes...people...ANALYSIS of ANALYSIS is back...by demand....

Polki is the Judge and the Jury...
Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hum tum ek bathroom mein bandh ho chahe paani kho jaye!

DD stole the show!  Loved Geet's antics!  She is ready to patao her munda and he knows her tricks!

Now the question is what will he do tomorrow!  😡
😡
Now the answer is nothing! He never has!😆😆😆😆😆😆
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

From THE OYEEE DIARIES

OYEEEEEEEE CHUPOYEEEEEEE 😈 

DA BRIJ is back
ab sab ki karunga bag pack

Mere PUSHTO KI IZZAT ki kasam...Khurana Mansion jaunga⭐️ *Susural Genda Phool plays in BG*
Mere Daarji ki PINK PAGDI ki kasam....Geet ko nahi chodunga 😡
Mere SHINY TALWAR ki kasam....Maan ko apna banaunga ☺️ *MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII*
Mere FLYING SCARVES ki kasam....Dev ko nanga bhagaunga 😵
Mere LAAL TIKA ki kasam....Naintara pe bhi kabhi kabhi dore daalunga 🤢 *KILL ME*

Uss Geet ke wajah se mujhe karna pada chakki peesing and peesing....OYEEEEE!! She even snatched Maan from me 😡 behen ho ke bhai ka ghar ujaar diya....OYEEEEEE!

I even had to steal a Pagdi from Daarji's designer Pagdi collection...just to get to Geet 😒 Sorry Daarji....i hope u can forgive me...but i did not steal his favourite PINK one.

Ab aage aage dekho hota hai kya 😉 Geet wants to take a bath with my Maan....i will make sure....it is me and Maan playing water tag instead 😳 

OYEEEEEEEE....it's a war now....MAAN SIRF MERA HAI!

-Brij Handa OYEEEEEEEEE!

😆😆

PINK PAGDI (c) Blue 😆
Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
MSK to Geet

Laal tumpe lagta kamaal
Bura mere dil ka haal hai
Yeh sab tumhari adaaon ki chaal hai
Par mera self control bhi bemisaal hai