India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Step- 1 ~ Arohi Jealous

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Chikku asks arjun to open the door and then he asks arohi to give him a hug and arohi gives a hug while looking at arjun..... Arjun thinks back to when they together in the jungle....  then arjun tells chikku to lets go and chikku says yea lets go start driving..... arohi is about to leave when she gets her duppata stuck on the door and she thinks its arjun and turns to yell at him and sees that its stuck to the door.... arohi tells him that your acting like this and chikku sees them talking....

arjun tells arohi that he's doing his work because someone told me i was a criminal i wouldnt be a normal person again.... arjun tells her that i was a bad person but i never stole anyone's dreams.... arohi tells him to stop his nonsense and that his talk doesnt effect her.... Arjun tells arohi that i wont see you marry chikku because i'll win you..... arohi asks how are you going to win me and arjun says by love and by the truth that you taught me and that too in 7 days.... arohi tells him that you got beaten yesterday and your talking sooo big....

arjun opens the door and chikku says what happened and if arohi is alright and then they leave.... arjun is about to get into the car but before that he looks at arohi and arohi looks at him....

DJ is massaging arohi's head and arohi asks that you want to ask me something dont you DJ.... DJ tells her that kartar doesnt know anything that happened so thats why i want to know if your okay with him being here..... arohi says i dont know if im alright but i know the differnce between right and wrong.....  arohi then says that i dont know if i'll forget arjun but i'll hide it inside my heart that no one can see.... then DJ hugs a crying arohi.... then arohi tells DJ to not worry and that she'll marry chikku and she wont go back on her words.... arohi says that arjun being here will be a problem but i'll face them myself....

bua comes there yelling for DJ and she says arohi's masi is here..... rajbir comes inside with bags and then 2 girls come inisde with modern dresses.... amrit is shocked to see them like that and then they go to arohi and hug her.... the girls are cookie and coffee....  Next morning chikku comes and cookie and coffee asks her who's jiju and she says he's right there and they see arjun so they think its arjun and start prasing him and arohi thinks they are talking about chikku.... arohi syas that lets go i'll introduce you to him and they go down and introduce themself to arjun.....

They go to him and tells him to keep talking to him and they tell him that they are trying to make her jealous.... arjun looks at arohi and starts smiling.... arohi starts crusing arjun for talking to them and shefali comes there and says your jealous and she says if he talks like that then yes but then she says no and yells ..... everyone looks at her and says what happened but she says nothing....

shefali and arohi are coming down and shefali says your jealous.... arohi's cousin come to her and tell her that they told jiju how much you were talking about him.... chikku says when did you tell me and they say not you... arohi tells them that he is your jiju and they ask that who is he and chikku says that he's my bodyguard..... chikku then drops his hanky and asks arjun to pick it up and arohi is shocked and remembers when he saved her from the bullets...

NO PRECAP
dont forget to press the LIKE button and also to read the Written Update

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 30 December 2010 at 8:14am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondacovergai3whatfunAnku_20saku1122ahutaSabeeqaKdishdirection-sia-....Priya....ipkknd06rasika_DSAnu-Ananyat-mayur-sajan-japarna4karanika...Binny...ambbihaaksh4IF.Mandy.Mariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for update :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
yjamks.....so excited for the updates...this new turnin track is absolutely amazing....:D :D :D :D

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
that was meant to b thanks....:)
soryy...for the major typo.. :/

lilindiangurl13

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
good update thnks ya

lilindiangurl13

....Priya.... IF-Dazzler
....Priya....
....Priya....

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
ThanksSmile

lilindiangurl13

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lilindiangurl13

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the update
superloved today's epi..EmbarrassedHeart...cnt wait for tomorrow's..Wink

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index