Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Not Satisfied!! (Page 3)

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Feats, I wanted Suhaana to slap Ishaan and not Sonali as ultimately its him on whom Suhana is upset, its him who ignores her for Sonali... So ultimately I wanted Suhana to Slap ishaan in front of the whole family and just scold Sonali...

In fact not slap Ishaan also, just a Huge fight.. That's it  !! That would have solved the prob

hehe...thats what i've also thought..LOL
the slap wud hav bn givn to ishaan rathr than sonaOuch..coz,sona hs a purpse of doin all these..her acts are more or less justified..
but ishaan had bn jst crossin the limits..Angry

n mayb a gud fiight btwn ishaan n suhana wud hav bn bttr,but without the presence of family members or SONA than suhana slappin sona...
sumthin shud b done to ishaan too to get him back to normal!!..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
For the very first time I thought I was watching a 'K' soap Ouch I mean it was so filmy... Ishaan not seeing the note.. badi ma unintentionally creating a communication gap... and suhana not even bothering to call their home and ask about Ishaan... and what do I say about the precap... I liked it and at the same time didn't like it  Confused liked it coz Sonali was confronting Suhana and was indirectly making Suhana introspect  her own feelings Smile  and on the other hand I didn't like the actor who plays Sonali in that scene her acting looked fake Ouch so for me it was very hard to appreciate such an important scene Ouch
vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
it would have beeen xcelllent.. if suhana slapped sona in front of every1...Dancing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index