India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Not Satisfied!! (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
@renu...very true...bringing sona in was ok...
for me and i already posted somewhere too...

that sona and suhana could have been shown to get along with each other..and from sona suhana comes to know more about ishaan....thats simple....

but this ishaan-sona sticking togther...very bad...
but yes its going to be over...only thing to convice ourselves...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@renu...very true...bringing sona in was ok...
for me and i already posted somewhere too...

that sona and suhana could have been shown to get along with each other..  Thumbs Up   and from sona suhana comes to know more about ishaan....thats simple....

but this ishaan-sona sticking togther...very bad...Thumbs Down
but yes its going to be over...only thing to convice ourselves...

Shwets :

They could have been friends. but When sona  turned in to cold hearted Censored problem started and that was unnecessary. I learned so much abt my husband from both his male and female friends , and now  I'm best friends with his them. But Sona took everything to whole another level. She gets to be mahan? Dead  
        Well it's us who r bothered with triangle not kashyaps so i guess v need to take a chill-pill . if it only that works. LOL

Edited by netri - 30 December 2010 at 9:03am

AraamShwets1502

maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feats

I didnt like the episode much today it was so pathetic and OTT!.....how can Ishaan not read the note Suhana left him it was on the bed i am just not satisfied i just want this Sonali track to end it is just going nowhere i cant wait for tomorrow but still the slap was also not the way i wanted it to be i wanted Suhana to slap Sonali in front of the whole family i am really fed up of all this but i am happy that there will be no Sonali next week atleast i hope so this  Sonali Ishaan drama is sickening they are getting too much now its just OTT.....i hate it yaaar......seriously.....cant wait for tomorrow.....atleast Suhana slapped her.....but who is she to question Suhana about their relationship i dont know what to say and what not to say........lets see what happens....
Agree with u i dont understand  yeh pyar relize kerane ka kia tareeqa hai  .i also  want  to   see sunali track  ending .. I too wish next week sunali nn ho

Edited by maheen55 - 30 December 2010 at 9:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

@shweta......if badi maa can plan this crap plan with dadaji..............so why cant she hide this letter thing from ishaan...............i am sure badi maa has kept the letter after ishaan left.................hate you badi maa..................you are not worth calling badi maaAngry

@111192---------hahaha...gud one..........shes really nt worth callling BADI MAA.....jus doesnt suit her.........n y her alone???????? wht abt RANO DARLING?????? she SHUD JUS CONCENTRATE ON HER MAKE-UP N BEAUTY PART.....LIKE SHE ALWAZ DOES.....SHE GOT ABSOLUTELY NO-SENSE WEN IT COMES 2 FAMILY MATTERS.....AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsShwets1502

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Feats, I wanted Suhaana to slap Ishaan and not Sonali as ultimately its him on whom Suhana is upset, its him who ignores her for Sonali... So ultimately I wanted Suhana to Slap ishaan in front of the whole family and just scold Sonali...

In fact not slap Ishaan also, just a Huge fight.. That's it  !! That would have solved the prob

DiiviShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

111192Shwets1502

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I really hate sona and ishaan. Look at suhana she wasn't enjoying herself due to ishaan not being there she was angry n upset and look at ishaan entertaining himself n dancing up close n personal with sona noticed how she was getting closer n closer to him on dancefloor it's totally sickning to watch. Sona wants ishaan and she ain't no gem she is a troublemaker and who the he'll does she tink she is to question their relationship who gave her the god given right. Sona's true colour showed in promo when she was raising her voice at suhana and ishaan stupid face can't even tell sona off why coz he is confused one on whether he is in love with sona or suhana.

Edited by gia_k - 30 December 2010 at 10:31am

111192Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Watching today's episode reminded me of Ms.Ekta Kapoor..I have nothing else to say..SGP couldnt get more OTT than today's epiCensoredTRPs have driven the show to nuts!!!WackoEk show tha which didnt come under this cheap TRP chakkar..alas..Ouch

Rightly said Shonauk , its very uncomfortable feeling, the whole episode gave me a heart burn, such a great serial, every now and then they just put unecessary masala in it and thus giving us heart burn and acidity. Bus karo yaar , ab bohat ho gaya, we want Suhana back and agar Ishaan bhi hosh mai aa jaaye to accha hoga, I skipped most of the episode today , as too much to bare, I could have watched something else if I wanted mirch masala. SGP is suppose to be my Thandi hawa Ka jhoka, abhi toh SGP nay  hawa he tight kar dee. Uff !!!OuchSleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192iViewsShwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index